Does Rudy have mental problems? Seems he can't keep his mouth shut.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Rudy just received a pretty big fine for the lies he told about those two election workers. About half of the fine was for punative damages. In other words, that part was his punishment for the lies he told, while the rest was for actual damages. You would think that after that, he would have enough sense to shut up. Obviously, he doesn't have that much sense. He's still claiming the accusations he made were true, and he says he has a video to prove it. The two women are suing him again. Rudy is going to make them even more wealthy than he did the first time. I wonder if he will cooperate with the court this time.

Last edited:
He's still claiming the accusations he made were true, and he says he has a video to prove it. The two women are suing him again.

I had not heard that poster Bulldog.
Can you share a link?

Not surprised, some other poster mentioned since that big judgement that Rudy mouthed off on the Steve Bannon program.

I had not heard that poster Bulldog.
Can you share a link?

Not surprised, some other poster mentioned since that big judgement that Rudy mouthed off on the Steve Bannon program.
Added link to OP.

OK, thanx, BD.

I found this, by NBC:

"Rudy Giuliani sued again by former election workers who now want a court order against further defamatory remarks
Days after being awarded $148 million in damages against Rudy Giuliani in a defamation suit, two former Georgia election workers have filed a new lawsuit against the former Trump lawyer over remarks he made about them immediately after Friday's verdict.

The new suit by Ruby Freeman and Wandrea “Shaye” Moss seeks a court order permanently barring Giuliani "from persisting in his defamatory campaign" against the mother and daughter, arguing that he's continued to falsely accuse them of committing election fraud even after a federal jury handed down last week's verdict in Washington, D.C.
-----------------------------------------

If America's Mayor was any dumber....we'd hafta pot and water him.

ps.....in the NBC story Rudy says he has video that would exonerate him.
Really?
Maybe shoulda had it last week.
And remember this is the quality of experienced attorney that Don Trump chose to push his "Stop-the-Steal" fiction.

Rudy just received a pretty big fine for the lies he told about those two election workers. About half of the fine was for punative damages. In other words, that part was his punishment for the lies he told, while the rest was for actual damages. You would think that after that, he would have enough sense to shut up. Obviously, he doesn't have that much sense. He's still claiming the accusations he made were true, and he says he has a video to prove it. The two women are suing him again. Rudy is going to make them even more wealthy than he did the first time. I wonder if he will cooperate with the court this time.
Yep. He has a screw loose, but hey, you can't get blood out of turnip. Another judgement is not something you can put in the bank, if you can't get what the court already says he owes. Kind of makes the further remarks after court a freebie. If you are very rich (which he is not, at least not anymore) you really don't have to care. Think Trump. If you are relatively poor and already owe $148 Million Dollars, again, you really don't have to care. Just more crazy Rudy.

Kind of makes the further remarks after court a freebie. If you are very rich (which he is not, at least not anymore) you really don't have to care

Well, I ain't a lawyer, but.....but I've seen 'em on TV.
Anyway, I think I read that Ruby & daughter want an injunction against him.
And, if granted, any further violation then brings him up against some kind of criminal review. I think.

But if true, it could become a jail-thingy for him. I think.

Well, I ain't a lawyer, but.....but I've seen 'em on TV.
Anyway, I think I read that Ruby & daughter want an injunction against him.
And, if granted, any further violation then brings him up against some kind of criminal review. I think.

But if true, it could become a jail-thingy for him. I think.
I think the judge could actually look at it as a contempt of court and the verdict set down by the court, and taking away his freedom to walk the streets is about the only thing left. I kind of doubt it happening though.

contempt of court and the verdict set down by the court, and taking away his freedom to walk the streets is about the only thing left. I kind of doubt it happening though.
----------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I can understand your doubts.
But, on the other hand ...it IS Rudy.
And the guy seems a bit off.

And too, high profile cases like last week's kinda put a spotlight on the court. And under such high-intensity attention the court is likely sensitive to any dissing or disobeying of it.

And that likely wouldn't accrue to Rudy's favor.

IMHO

Like Mr. Trump...

It's a Long Island Bully Thing, Like other bullies from NYC (O'Reilly? Hannity?...) they have this inferiority complex for not being born and raised in MAnhattan.

Giuliani was born in 1944 in the East Flatbush section when it was an Italian-American enclave in New York City's borough of Brooklyn. He is the only child - poor little baby.

true story

Dude has turned into a crazed cocksucker what happened to the dude from the 90s and 9/11. This Giuliani is a nutter

It's like a murderer serving double life plus 40 in a no capital punishment state. Guiliani knows he's old, broke, and could die any day now. And after the Four Seasons lawn care debacle self respect is long gone. So he doesn't care because there's nothing you can do to him at this point. Nothing left to lose.

Ok. Girlfriend: When you have a one sided which hunt looking evidence to support their political allegations, that isn't justice. We are deep into persecution. Plain pure and simple.

He's a drunk.

Ok. Girlfriend: When you have a one sided which hunt looking evidence to support their political allegations, that isn't justice. We are deep into persecution. Plain pure and simple.
So its OK the justice system is biased, and a one side political witch hunt is good a long as it's your political opponents. Is that right?

Rudy has a problem to many here, including MAGA, commies, fascists, libertarians, nihilists, anarchists, etc., to wit: the inability to stop spasming in outrage every time they are told by competent authority, "No, you little shitass, you are wrong and must stop acting like a little shitass."

Rudy has nothing to lose anymore

He's a Trump clone so he's gonna get the shit end of the stick.

Forum List

Back