Rubio's Response to Obama's Mosque Rant

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I’m tired of being divided against each other for political reasons like this president’s done,” Rubio said at a Wednesday campaign stop in Dover, New Hampshire. “Always pitting people against each other. Always! Look at today: He gave a speech at a mosque. Oh, you know, basically implying that America is discriminating against Muslims.”

Rubio added: “Of course there’s discrimination in America, of every kind. But the bigger issue is radical Islam. And by the way, radical Islam poses a threat to Muslims themselves. They argue that. They’ll tell you that. But again, it’s this constant pitting people against each other. I can’t stand that. It’s hurting our country badly.”

When are the other GOP candidates going to speak up like this?

And the story is @ Marco Rubio's Challenge To Barack Obama's Mosque Speech Causes the Left To Have A Cow | RedState

I’m tired of being divided against each other for political reasons like this president’s done,” Rubio said at a Wednesday campaign stop in Dover, New Hampshire. “Always pitting people against each other. Always! Look at today: He gave a speech at a mosque. Oh, you know, basically implying that America is discriminating against Muslims.”

Rubio added: “Of course there’s discrimination in America, of every kind. But the bigger issue is radical Islam. And by the way, radical Islam poses a threat to Muslims themselves. They argue that. They’ll tell you that. But again, it’s this constant pitting people against each other. I can’t stand that. It’s hurting our country badly.”

And the story is @ Marco Rubio's Challenge To Barack Obama's Mosque Speech Causes the Left To Have A Cow | RedState

He sure said "they" a lot for someone who wants to turn it into "us"

Acknowledging the racist divide isn't the same thing as encouraging a racist divide. Rubio doesn't understand that. He thinks that if no one ever mentioned it, it wouldn't exist, or at least he wouldn't have to admit it exists.

First politician to recognize the ancient benefits and the modern toxicity of all three Abrahamic religions will get my money and vote.

Acknowledging the racist divide isn't the same thing as encouraging a racist divide. Rubio doesn't understand that. He thinks that if no one ever mentioned it, it wouldn't exist, or at least he wouldn't have to admit it exists.

I've read enough of your posts to clearly see your Leftist ideas. But, that you can be so dense as to see what Obozo is doing is beyond me. He goes to a Catholic University and demands that all Christian symbols are covered. Yet, in a Muslim mosque, he leaves hundreds of symbols of that Death Cult in the open. If you cannot see the man is a Muslim, you need to see an ophthalmologist immediately.

I've read enough of your posts to clearly see your Leftist ideas. But, that you can be so dense as to see what Obozo is doing is beyond me. He goes to a Catholic University and demands that all Christian symbols are covered. Yet, in a Muslim mosque, he leaves hundreds of symbols of that Death Cult in the open. If you cannot see the man is a Muslim, you need to see an ophthalmologist immediately.
You've been played like a fiddle. And after reading Rubio's words you're now a little more okay with hating Muslims and Islam, thus increasing the divide you and Rubio are claiming to oppose.

That's a new one on me. When did he demand that all Christian symbols be covered in a Catholic University?

That's a new one on me. When did he demand that all Christian symbols be covered in a Catholic University?

Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name Of Jesus To Comply With White House Request @ Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name Of Jesus To Comply With White House Request

46671.jpg

The man is a MUSLIM and you Leftists will someday have to discover that to be true.

Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name Of Jesus To Comply With White House Request @ Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name Of Jesus To Comply With White House Request

46671.jpg

The man is a MUSLIM and you Leftists will someday have to discover that to be true.
I can't believe I share the same country with you

Good to see Senator Rubio has discovered discrimination.
Bad to see that Senator Rubio has bought into the tired, played, dishonest, bullshit about Obama being divisive.

The President spoke at a Mosque. I guess if he spoke at a Baptist church, we should expect Methodists or Jews to see that as divisive also?

The more you know about Senator Rubio, the more you realize that he isn't ready.

New Topics

Forum List

Back