Rubio Says He's Ready To 'Do What's Right' Regarding Tillerson....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
What Rubio is ready to do is 'do what's right' for RUBIO.

Tillerson in trouble? Rubio says he’s prepared to “do what’s right” in confirmation vote - Hot Air

"He’s undecided right now, he says, but if you watched the video this morning of him grilling Tillerson on Russia and if you watch the second clip below of him lecturing Tillerson about “moral clarity” in his closing statement, it’s obvious that he thinks “what’s right” would be to vote no.

But let’s remember who we’re talking about here. This is a guy who endorsed Trump for president this summer after all but declaring him an
extinction-level threat to mankind in the primaries. It’s the same guy who ran for Senate as a border hawk in 2010 before joining the Gang of Eight in 2013 because he thought it would enhance his electability in the general election once he became the GOP’s presidential nominee. Rubio’s going to do what Rubio needs to do to preserve his presidential prospects down the line."

Rubio is showing himself to be the GOP version of Booker, seeking attention, grandstanding, and trying to use the confirmation hearings as a platform to remain relevant and position himself for a 2020 run.

Wasn't Trump right, calling him "little Rubio"? His brain, conscience and actions seem to be little too. Everything but ambitions (of a loser).

I like Rubio alright, but he was definitely grandstanding for the cameras and the Senate record. Putin guilty of war crimes? What kind of dumb fuck expects anyone with a serious position like SOS to consider to play Judge of the World Tribunal and declare that? More like what Trump would tweet than what anyone with a brain would ask.

Rubio is grandstanding.

I think he will vote "yes" because he told the world about his worries concerning RT.

We will see.

What Rubio is ready to do is 'do what's right' for RUBIO.

Tillerson in trouble? Rubio says he’s prepared to “do what’s right” in confirmation vote - Hot Air

"He’s undecided right now, he says, but if you watched the video this morning of him grilling Tillerson on Russia and if you watch the second clip below of him lecturing Tillerson about “moral clarity” in his closing statement, it’s obvious that he thinks “what’s right” would be to vote no.

But let’s remember who we’re talking about here. This is a guy who endorsed Trump for president this summer after all but declaring him an
extinction-level threat to mankind in the primaries. It’s the same guy who ran for Senate as a border hawk in 2010 before joining the Gang of Eight in 2013 because he thought it would enhance his electability in the general election once he became the GOP’s presidential nominee. Rubio’s going to do what Rubio needs to do to preserve his presidential prospects down the line."

Rubio is showing himself to be the GOP version of Booker, seeking attention, grandstanding, and trying to use the confirmation hearings as a platform to remain relevant and position himself for a 2020 run.
Little Rubio… Knows how to be politically correct:lmao::lmao:

Marco Rubio. *sigh*
Just when I come back around to liking him and thinking that he's a center right moderate conservative BAM FUCKING BAM he pulls this shit yesterday.

He's just a younger preening version of that old demented, dastardly, devious
"Yes I used to be a war hero but now I want to start wars everywhere because I'm a Mavericky kinda guy "war hawk McCain.

Pity.

Marco Rubio. *sigh*
Just when I come back around to liking him and thinking that he's a center right moderate conservative BAM FUCKING BAM he pulls this shit yesterday.

"Yes I used to be a war hero but now I want to start wars everywhere because I'm a Mavericky kinda guy "war hawk McCain.

Pity.
I think it's his youthful idealism. He'll get over it eventually. LOL

Tillerson is one of the picks I wasn't sure about. I need to watch his confirmation hearing

Oh, and fuck little marco

Marco Rubio. *sigh*

Pity.
I think it's his youthful idealism. He'll get over it eventually. LOL

I certainly hope so. On domestic issues he's fairly balanced. I just hope the warhawks like McCain and Graham don't taint him forever on foreign policy.

I was following the questioning on the Hill website and almost keeled over when he was trying to lecture Tillerson on Putin being a war criminal over Aleppo. The bloody fool like other warhawks on Capitol Hill don't seem to realize this city wasn't being held by rebels.

It was being held by Jabhat al Nusra aka al Qaeda in Syria aka terrorists on steroids. Sheesh. And that Putin and Assad had an obligation to save the citizens of Aleppo from terrorists who were holding them hostage as human shields. They are Syrian citizens after all.

It's sort of shocking that in this day and age that those who make policy decisions can be so uninformed.

We knew Rubio was a Hispanic Juan McCain, which is why he never stood a chance against The Donald.

Rubio better get on board

Forum List

Back