Rubio:Last night 1 of our canvassers wearing my T-shirt+Desantis hat was brutally attacked by 4animals telling him GOP not allowed in the neighborhood

• Banned
doesn't make it ok

Ff2ggIpUAAA3iuO

just another example of your back and forth support between the dems and repubs,,,
Give him credit for being willing to say NO! to the insane violence. How many here who support the Dems will even do that much?

I carry a little Sig P365 with .9mm hollow points. THAT is my plan to plead my case with vicious filth like these...

Give him credit for being willing to say NO! to the insane violence. How many here who support the Dems will even do that much?

I carry a little Sig P365 with .9mm hollow points. THAT is my plan to plead my case with vicious filth like these...
not to worry,, give him a few posts and he will be back to supporting this kind of stuff,,

yes. That is exactly what Biden and the democrats (pols and media) want. They keep up their messaging until their more violent unhinged supporters are crazed enough to do something like this. The they Sit back with wide eyes pretending they had nothing to do with it. We all know better.

Newsmax huh. Ya color me suspicious. If true bad news. The thing is that those Duckers that did it will be prosecuted, jailed and democrat won't call them political prisoners.

You're kidding, right?

No one will be prosecuted, even if by some chance they arrest the Brown Shirts who did this. democrats are not subject to laws.

Forum List

Back