Rubio goes on homophobic rant ending political career.

How 'bout the lessons from 2012 and 2008 when Obama trounced your guys?

2014 was historic. What part of Republicans beat the ever living shit out of Democrats did you miss?

Only, 2014 was not historic. It broke no records. Try again.

Lowest turnout since WWII when the men were all overseas...

:lmao:

Republican turn out was just fine now wasn't it? Your team stayed at home.

No, it wasn't fine. Turnout was horrendous. 34% nationwide.

No. GOP turnout was fine. About 4.5% better then Dims. It was Dim turnout that sucked. :D

2014 was historic. What part of Republicans beat the ever living shit out of Democrats did you miss?

Only, 2014 was not historic. It broke no records. Try again.

Lowest turnout since WWII when the men were all overseas...

:lmao:

Republican turn out was just fine now wasn't it? Your team stayed at home.

No, it wasn't fine. Turnout was horrendous. 34% nationwide.

No. GOP turnout was fine. About 4.5% better then Dims. It was Dim turnout that sucked. :D

No...19% turnout isn't "fine", it's appalling.

How many gays do you think there are in the USA? I know but I want to see your guess.

how do you know the EXACT number of gays ? i want to know.., i will guess about 2,639,751..., your exact number ?

:up_yours:

USE the f...king internet Dummy!
Demographics of sexual orientation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Drawing on information from four recent national and two state-level population-based surveys,
the analyses suggest that there are more than 8 million adults in the US who are lesbian,
gay, or bisexual, comprising 3.5% of the adult population. Of men, 2.2% identify as gay
and an additional 1.4% as bisexual.

My point is this... for 3.5% of the population of which my GUESS is less then 10% of the gay population
are GENETICALLY predisposed the rest... marketing an the normal promiscuity of the male.

So what we are doing is changing 96% of the normal straight population to accept the marketing
of gay sex which is the ONLY reason for this legislative effort.

damn !! you are stupid, you said you knew, but you jump to the i-Net and quote a bunch of worthless stats, could you be any more disingenuous, i guessed an exact number, then you lie with more phony lies from a known web site that lies.

i should report you, but i do not retort to that kind of childish shit like you fucking libercunts do.

Sure, Republican primary polls. In the general election, though, he's dead meat.
No. Sorry.

Dems are dead, thanks to the radical muslim kenyan.

You sound very certain that the Democrats will lose the general. How certain of that are you?
Every bit as certain that you probably think dems will win.

Hmm? Probably not. I estimate around a 55% chance of the Democrats winning.

Let me ask you a question. If someone offered to make you a bet where you got paid $10 if a Republican wins, and you paid them $20 if a Democrat wins, would you take it?
I'm sure you'd have asked just as stupid of a question right before the 2012 elections where it was basically a blood bath for dems. You lost more seats of power than just about ever before in history.

Now, I lived for 8 years in Nevada, so I know all about gambling, and I'd take any odds you'd wanna give that a repub takes the white house.

THINK... if you can.

Interesting. I'm going to then offer you three different bets. Please pick one and tell me which you'd like to take.

1. Republicans win the White House - You get $10 if it happens and you pay $30 if it doesn't.
2. Republicans win the White House with at least 300 in the electoral college- You get $15 if it happens and pay $30 if it doesn't.
3. Republicans with the White House with at least 300 in the electoral college and at least 2% over the Democrats in the popular vote. You get $20 if it happens and pay $30 if it doesn't.

So, if you had to pick one, which would you pick?

A Kasich-Paul ticket looks more and more realistic.

How likely do you think it is that the final ticket will be Paul/Kasich or Kasich/Paul?

Kasich/Rubio. Rubio did not hurt himself by expressing a view held by a majority of americans. The northeast and west coast media are not the USA.

And how likely do you think the final ticket will be Kasich/Rubio?

much too early to tell.

How likely do you think it is that the final ticket will be Paul/Kasich or Kasich/Paul?

Kasich/Rubio. Rubio did not hurt himself by expressing a view held by a majority of americans. The northeast and west coast media are not the USA.

And how likely do you think the final ticket will be Kasich/Rubio?

much too early to tell.

That seems like a pretty reasonable assessment.

I wouldn't call it a rant. More like a statement of stupidity.
It was not a stupid statement. It was accurate. You all talk about wars on people and Rubio was correct when he stated that religion is being attacked.

A majority of Americans see gay marriage as a danger?

Where's that poll?

Being opposed to it does not mean you see it as a "danger". nice spin attempt, but once again you FAIL.

Rubio expressed his beliefs, if you disagree with him, don't vote for him.

A politician who has the guts to take a stand and stand by his principles is to be admired, not denigrated.

Remember how both HRC and obozo were against gay marriage when they thought it was the politically safe position? Its called hypocrisy or pandering, and the dims do it constantly.

I'm glad Marco Rubio said this. Please, I hope that more GOP candidates say this kind of stuff. Because the crazy-assed stuff that wins an Elephant the nomination will lose him the GE, because in the GE, that stuff is a poison pill.

So, Sen. Rubio, you just keep on talking. I'm cool with that.

Keep thinking that. I guess he struck a nerve.

From what the SJW's are doing in general, the progressive playbook is known to everyone.

Not with me. I'm not gay, but I am acutely aware that the more hateful stuff Righties like Rubio say, the more they hurt the GOP in the GE. Or have you Righties learned absolutely nothing from 2012?

I prefer the lessons from 2014.
And what lessons are those? Explain how 2014's lessons are so unique.

I'm glad Marco Rubio said this. Please, I hope that more GOP candidates say this kind of stuff. Because the crazy-assed stuff that wins an Elephant the nomination will lose him the GE, because in the GE, that stuff is a poison pill.

From what the SJW's are doing in general, the progressive playbook is known to everyone.

Not with me. I'm not gay, but I am acutely aware that the more hateful stuff Righties like Rubio say, the more they hurt the GOP in the GE. Or have you Righties learned absolutely nothing from 2012?

Nothing really, I just like throwing it out there when some yutz harps about 2012.

Nothing really, I just like throwing it out there when some yutz harps about 2012.
I see.

A majority of Americans see gay marriage as a danger?

Where's that poll?

Being opposed to it does not mean you see it as a "danger". nice spin attempt, but once again you FAIL.

Rubio expressed his beliefs, if you disagree with him, don't vote for him.

A politician who has the guts to take a stand and stand by his principles is to be admired, not denigrated.

Remember how both HRC and obozo were against gay marriage when they thought it was the politically safe position? Its called hypocrisy or pandering, and the dims do it constantly.

Rubio said it was a danger, and you said most Americans agreed with him. You're an idiot.

We are at the water’s edge of the argument that mainstream Christian teaching is hate speech because today we’ve reached the point in our society where if you do not support same-sex marriage, you are labeled a homophobe and a hater,”

:lol: rubio is such a fos fear monger...

much to the chagrin of the GOP, most Americans are smart enough to grasp the political nuance on these issues.

TIMELINE Tracking Barack Obama s Position On Marriage Equality ThinkProgress

We are at the water’s edge of the argument that mainstream Christian teaching is hate speech because today we’ve reached the point in our society where if you do not support same-sex marriage, you are labeled a homophobe and a hater,”

:lol: rubio is such a fos fear monger...

much to the chagrin of the GOP, most Americans are smart enough to grasp the political nuance on these issues.

TIMELINE Tracking Barack Obama s Position On Marriage Equality ThinkProgress

What part of his statement was false? Do you consider people who oppose SSM "haters" and homophobes?

Forum List

Back