Rubio 2012 cpac.

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
Too bad he can never run for president, and then again, maybe he can after the corrupt shit obama did to get in.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEdyViVg1i4]Senator Marco Rubio Addresses CPAC 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

We wont get into that, as much as you would like to distract from rubio, I wont allow it just now. This speech is much too important to distract WITH YOUR RETARDATION. This is a reaganest speech, and rubio never fails to impress.

Last edited:
I want to know where to watch cpac this weekend. It's probably really interesting, all of the infighting will be funny.

Shit, I missed Cain.

Someone please tell me where to watch it.

They just showed a clip of Cain.. Pounding down and yelling "We out number the stupid people.'

:lol:
aye gawd myrtie,, I love that Herman Cain.

We wont get into that, as much as you would like to distract from rubio, I wont allow it just now. This speech is much too important to distract WITH YOUR RETARDATION. This is a reaganest speech, and rubio never fails to impress.

Your the one who thinks he can't run for President. :cuckoo:
I think he would make a good President.

What?! You mean you were unjustly accused of trying to derail the thread by the highly impressionable, decidedly illiterate, OP?

What?! You mean you were unjustly accused of trying to derail the thread by the highly impressionable, decidedly illiterate, OP?

:lol:

Watching these right wingers whine about the president is something else. So pathetic.

And, what's worse, ask them about Republican Policies that would "make things better", they use phrases like, believe it or not, "Make things better". They have a "vision" of the final outcome, but how to get there is a "mystery" to them. I guess that's where "faith" comes in.

You can often tell when you meet a person who has hardly ever read a book in their life. They say (write) things like "reaganest speech".

Heard the suffix ( word ending ) many times..........but never saw it in print, huh Grunt?

His parents where not citizens when he was born in America, therefore he is not a natural born citizen, kinda like the current president we have right now that the leftists think is qualified. However, we on the right will not elect a candidate even though we know he is perfect because he is not qualified, unlike those of you on the left who just elect whoever the hell you want regardless of the constitution.

Watching these right wingers whine about the president is something else. So pathetic.

And, what's worse, ask them about Republican Policies that would "make things better", they use phrases like, believe it or not, "Make things better". They have a "vision" of the final outcome, but how to get there is a "mystery" to them. I guess that's where "faith" comes in.

Interpretation: Rubio is awesome, our president sucks banana balls.

Your retardation is bold, how long have the democrats held office now in the last 4 years? They controlled everything for two years straight at one point, but still could not do shit to fix the economy? Fucking wake up you dumbfuck, they dont want the economy to be fixed, they want it to fail, they want everyone on welfare and on the plantation. Moron.

Lordy, lordy, Grunt, you are about a dumb fuck. You even manage to offend many of the 'Conservatives' here.
I doubt that, if conservatives are offended by Rubios speech, then they are not conservative at all and hence, who really fucking cares what they think.

Forum List

Back