Round and Round, democrat party revolving door for gun criminals, this guy just likes to commit felonies while on bond for felonies

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I would say that 95% of our gun crime in the U.S. is a direct result of the democrat party, it's policies and it's judges, prosecutors and politicians implementing those policies...

This guy...is not an exception...but is the rule in democrat party run cities...gun criminals released, over and over again by the democrat party...

Why? Maybe the anti-gun extremists here on U.S.message can explain that to us...

#28 (again): Anti-violence worker is charged with murder and attempted murder while on felony bail. It’s the second murder he’s accused of committing while on bond.

Well, well, everybody has to have a hobby ---- his is shooting people. Is he black? Oh, yeah. Of course.

I'm not sure he's a very GOOD anti-violence worker . . .

Well, well, everybody has to have a hobby ---- his is shooting people. Is he black? Oh, yeah. Of course.

I'm not sure he's a very GOOD anti-violence worker . . .

Well......if you shoot all the other violent guys, then wouldn't you be reducing violence?

I would say that 95% of our gun crime in the U.S. is a direct result of the democrat party,

I would say that your statement is an opinion and not a fact since you never do prove anything you post on the issue.

I would say that 95% of our gun crime in the U.S. is a direct result of the democrat party, it's policies and it's judges, prosecutors and politicians implementing those policies...
That's another acknowledgment from you of the gun crime and gun violence, with an added attraction of attempting to place the blame on others who oppose more and more guns.

That's another acknowledgment from you of the gun crime and gun violence, with an added attraction of attempting to place the blame on others who oppose more and more guns.

See......if your brain was functioning, you would understand that normal people owning guns does not increase the gun crime or gun murder rate....

The democrat party constantly releasing, known, violent, shooters...increases the gun crime and gun murder rate...

Americans bought millions and millions of guns for 27 years....and gun murder went down 49%....gun crime went down 75%.....see, that means that normal people with guns aren't the problem...guns aren't the problem.

In 2015, the democrat party went to war on our police forces......to the point that they stopped doing pro-active police work...in fear of losing their jobs, their pensions, their lives, their freedom......and the democrat party, on top of that, ramped up the release, of known, violent gun offenders...

So nothing you just posted shows an understanding of what actually causes crime....

Over the last 27 years, up to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........

See......if your brain was functioning, you would understand that normal people owning guns does not increase the gun crime or gun murder rate....
It's of little importance to people outside America now on how many people you're willing to see slaughtered by your guns. More important is the question of whether the hundreds of millions of guns will serve the rise of fascism? There's no indication that those with guns will attempt to protect democracy.

Well......if you shoot all the other violent guys, then wouldn't you be reducing violence?
Yeah ---- I like. Let's do that as a society. Shoot the violent guys as they commit crimes, after a quick trial.

That would certainly reduce violence: and no need to worry about "deterrence."

Forum List

Back