ROTFLOL! New York Mayor Eric Adams upset his homeless shelters are filling up with illegal immigrants!!

In the capital of Wisconsin, they are cutting down small forests supposedly to rid themselves of houselessness. This will prompt a backlash which includes panhandling and theft. Moments ago, badger's store-trashing video thread to Current Events was removed but still can be seen on Lira's blog:

Yep, those morons wanted a sanctuary city--now they can pay for it.

I remember when Trump got sick of the leftist antics while he was trying to secure the border. He said he was going to send them to sanctuary cities and states. These hypocrites were out there with signs protesting against it.

Isn't New York a sanctuary city? Isn't the whole fucking Moon Bat state a sanctuary state? The idot Democrats do stupid things and then bitch about the consequences of their stupidity.

It's like I've always said, Democrats are checkers players and Republicans are chess players thinking several moves ahead of time. They know the problems they are creating, but they'll deal with it when it's too late.

These Democrats are so creative. Now they invented invisible handcuffs. How do those work anyhow?

Unknown.jpeg

Now this is absolutely hilarious! :laughing0301:
You people invited this invasion (BIDEN: There should be an immediate surge to the border) now you can deal with it!
Hopefully Abbott will continue bussing them to New York and other blue states!

Asylum Seekers Flooding NYC Shelters, Mayor Says, Calling on Feds for Help​

Hundreds of thousands of people are trying to cross the southern borders of the United States every month​

I don't know what they're complaining about. This is the Republican version of the Summer of Love.

Now this is absolutely hilarious! :laughing0301:
You people invited this invasion (BIDEN: There should be an immediate surge to the border) now you can deal with it!
Hopefully Abbott will continue bussing them to New York and other blue states!

Asylum Seekers Flooding NYC Shelters, Mayor Says, Calling on Feds for Help​

Hundreds of thousands of people are trying to cross the southern borders of the United States every month​

I can't blame Mayor Adams on this. The Illegals should be shipped to Los Angeles and enjoy some California Love, where the weather is mild enough that they can camp outside on the sidewalk instead of using indoor space.

What could Sleepy Joe be thinking?

I can't blame Mayor Adams on this. The Illegals should be shipped to Los Angeles and enjoy some California Love, where the weather is mild enough that they can camp outside on the sidewalk instead of using indoor space.

What could Sleepy Joe be thinking?

What's the difference, they're all liberals and all support these illegals invading our country. If you want to be part of the anti-white party, suffer the consequences of it.

What an ass!
Maybe he should take a trip to Texas to see what it's like to live in a state that has to directly deal with the southern border.

Eric Adams calls Govs. Abbott and Ducey ‘cowards’ for sending migrants to DC​

Mayor Eric Adams on Thursday called the Republican governors of Texas and Arizona “cowards” for busing asylum-seeking migrants to Washington, DC — and suggested they lied about not also sending migrants to New York City.

Forum List

Back