Rosie Oddonell wants to nationalize BP

Rosie O'Donnell Wants BP's Assets Seized: 'We Broke the Freakin' Womb of Mother Earth' | NewsBusters.org

This woman is stupid.

As an aside, I'm sure our cousins across the pond would love to see us try to take over a British company LOL.

Just stupid.

Let me guess...you are suddenly taking what Rosie says seriously?
And suddenly the Brits are our cousins, once more.

The Brits have been, are, and always will be, our cousins.

Hey Obama...kick her ass

-mg-1751jpg-p1-girlsjpg-b7dfe76c1a333e95_medium.jpg

Rosie O'dickhead should order another fucking pizza and open a bag of fucking chips made by our system none the less and shut the FUCK UP.

FUCK YOU ROSIE O'DICKHEAD.

God bless our current system of doing things and god damn marxism.

Rosie O'dickhead should order another fucking pizza and open a bag of fucking chips made by our system none the less and shut the FUCK UP.

Please don't ever attempt to help "my side" again. You're a fucking retard. Now I know how liberals must feel when Sangha joins in their arguments.

Please don't ever attempt to help "my side" again. You're a fucking retard. Now I know how liberals must feel when Sangha joins in their arguments.

Can you ever learn to forgive me?:(

Can you ever learn to forgive me?:(

Forgive you? Hell, I'll do better than that, I'll offer you a special energy drink , just for you.

1shot.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell Wants BP's Assets Seized: 'We Broke the Freakin' Womb of Mother Earth' | NewsBusters.org

This woman is stupid.

As an aside, I'm sure our cousins across the pond would love to see us try to take over a British company LOL.

Just stupid.

You know what? We tell other nations what to do. We kill anyone that disagrees.

I'm fine with capitalism until it's irresponsible. That hole in the ground is fucking up our world and no one seems able to stick a fucking cork in it. Even the great Obama - Lama can't fix it.

In the meantime, OUR world is getting screwed.

Grow up.

I am truely surprised by all the people who hand on Rosie O's words. To me, she's a semi-retired comedian who runs a cruise line.

Other than killing time, she is not worth even mentioning, but we continue to do it :lol:
Yes, we have too much time on our hands don't we? It must be part of our DNA, the desire to divert our attentions with trivial nonsense, as a relief valve.

I guess it beats passing gas all day. :D

Forum List

Back