Root causes!

The issue in this thread is what is the best way to deal with illegal immigration. I want to see it stopped. We have enough illegals in this country.

My point is you have to address the root causes before this tide will turn. That does not mean we should not make it harder for them to apply for asylum or other such laws.

Despite all the barriers you put in their way, they keep coming.

Even under Trump they kept coming.

Well you know what they say, Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.

The issue in this thread is what is the best way to deal with illegal immigration. I want to see it stopped. We have enough illegals in this country.

My point is you have to address the root causes before this tide will turn. That does not mean we should not make it harder for them to apply for asylum or other such laws.

Well you know what they say, Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
its easy to apply for asylum,, their problem is they dont meet the criteria for it,, and we have a front door all of them can go to and apply like everyone else does,,

What do you do first? Plug the hole in the boat before it sinks, or find out what caused the hole?
Saving the boat comes first. Finding the cause of the hole is the next step

the root cause for illegals is the welfare and assistance they get,, remove that and lets see what happens,,

the root cause for illegals is the welfare and assistance they get,, remove that and lets see what happens,,
we have veterans living on the streets and Illegal immigrants living in hotels. What's wrong with that picture?

What do you do first? Plug the hole in the boat before it sinks, or find out what caused the hole?
Saving the boat comes first. Finding the cause of the hole is the next step
Good answer.

We should not be encouraging illegal immigration in any form, so I can agree with you.

Addressing root causes is simply too difficult for us now.

Instant, short term gratification is the best we can do. Just build a wall. Don't look at the bigger, longer term ramifications. Too complicated. Communication, honesty, accountability and collaboration are required for addressing root causes.

which are supported and enabled by the money of American drug users.
I wonder if you attacked nancy reagan back in the day for her “Just say no” campaign?

I bet you did

The American left is desperate to escape the reality of the insane liberal culture that the left itself has created

And addictive drugs serve that purpose

We cant change the past but thats no excuse to relocate Central American crime and poverty to the United States

Trump was saving America from a foreign invasion till YOU helped throw him out of office

Forum List

Back