Unvaccinated Students at NH High School Prom “Numbered” with a Sharpie – Tracked All Night; Heart Inflammation Found Linked to Shot in Youth

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
If I were a parent I'd be ripchit.

Recently a School Board Member and State Representative from Brentwood posted a disturbing message on social media about students who attended the Prom in Exeter (SAU16).

Representative Melissa Litchfield asked parents to contact her about an event that took place at the prom.

As your State Representative, I am trying to gather further information regarding the events that took place at the Exeter High School Prom this past weekend.

I have had some constituents write to me, angry about some things that went on at the event on Saturday evening. These complaints revolved around confidentially surrounding those who did and did not receive the COVID 19 vaccine and the labeling that came along with that.

Here are some quotes,” ….was pretty fired up today after learning that kids who weren’t vaccinated had a number written on them in Sharpie at the EHS prom last night. If they were on the dance floor, they had to raise their hands after every three songs so their numbers could be recorded by other underclass students for contact tracing purposes. There’s even more to the story, but this alone is surprising to us. We truly feel they are literally branding our kids if they don’t get this experiential “emergency” approved vaccine…

Somebody tell me how people are supposed to tell whom to avoid when out in public? We seem to be overwhelmed by disease spreaders, gun carriers, and others with whom it is unsafe to mingle.

Forum List

Back