Room with Men Only Decides Fate Of Women’s Health Care

I will take it a step farther. I think we ought to be able to compel a woman's abortion if our seed is in there. It is entirely inequitable to allow only a woman to decide whether to have a baby or not when this has such a huge bearing on the father's life (child support, parenthood, etc...). The father should have a say as well.

Here is a scenario: You Meet some hot chick at the Bed Bath and Beyond, and you take her to the public restroom and fuck her silly on the sink. Next thing you know you are served with papers ordering you to submit to a paternity test. Meanwhile, you don't even remember this bitch's name.

Here is what should of happened. After you blow your load all over the bitch in the bathroom in BBB, you pull out a pill box, extract a "morning after" pill, tell the chick to open her mouth, then pop in the pill. Next, you straighten yourself up, give the bitch a fake phone number, and leave, never having to worry about this again.

Or, let's say that some bitch shows up on your doorstep pregnant. You barely remember her. She is some chick you got drunk and banged who was trying to pass out literature on the Mormon church door to door. She came to your door, you pulled out your dick, then "Bang". She tells you that she is now pregnant and that she is having the baby. Under current law there is nothing you can do about it. However, I submit that the man ought to be able to choose to have the fetus aborted ON DEMAND. In other words, you load that Mormon chick up in your car and drive her to the abortion clinic. You drop $350 and you leave your worries there. This is compelled abortion.

You ladies cannot have it both ways. If you can fuck up our lives then we ought to be able to Fuck up your lives. That is reciprocity. That is equality.

So a picture of our leaders discussion a health care bill that didn't pass has you upset?

Why?

old misogynist theocrats have no business making decisions about women's health care.

thanks

No politicians or bureaucrats should be making any decisions about anyone's health care.

But then you are the ones who gave them power to.

That does not look like a man
I see a woman and half the room isn't shown. Unless men are into buns these days....

It is a fact that the room was 100% men..

freedom-caucus.jpg

A picture of a White House meeting with lawmakers about a new healthcare bill affecting access to pregnancy and maternity care shows 25 men discussing the reforms – and not a single woman.

Even more men are partly visible in the peripheries of the image, which was shared on Twitter by Vice President Mike Pence.

Strange, I found this picture of Trump's healthcare round table
trump-white-house-meeting-healthcare.jpg

Earlier today President Trump and Vice President Pence held a meeting with key congressional committee leaders to discuss the ongoing healthcare reform. Mar 17, 2017

So a picture of our leaders discussion a health care bill that didn't pass has you upset?

Why?

old misogynist theocrats have no business making decisions about women's health care.

thanks

Try this on for size, Trump round table healthcare discission, Mar 17, 201

That does not look like a man
I see a woman and half the room isn't shown. Unless men are into buns these days....

It is a fact that the room was 100% men..

freedom-caucus.jpg

A picture of a White House meeting with lawmakers about a new healthcare bill affecting access to pregnancy and maternity care shows 25 men discussing the reforms – and not a single woman.

Even more men are partly visible in the peripheries of the image, which was shared on Twitter by Vice President Mike Pence.

Earlier today President Trump and Vice President Pence held a meeting with key congressional committee leaders to discuss the ongoing healthcare reform. Mar 17, 2017

Why?

thanks

That is not even the same room....lol Nice try..

:laugh:

So Obamacare states what kind of healthcare women get, no problem.

Anyone suggesting the women themselves should by the coverage they want, misogyny

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. Notice Trump isn't in yours, is he?

Why?

thanks

View attachment 118566

President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence met with a group of conservative male lawmakers to determine the fate of maternity coverage in health care plans Thursday.

Room Full of Canines Decides the Fate of Felines Healthcare

17424640_10209069397958801_4811215171824649412_n.jpg

Room Full Of Men Decides Fate Of Women's Health Care | The Huffington Post

There will never not be a patriarchy. You could never feminize enough modern men to prevent it, try as you might.

If they had their way....

0511-1008-2722-1623_Black_and_White_Cartoon_of_Cavemen_Pulling_Their_Wives_by_the_Hair_clipart_image.jpg

I don't know a single man who wants their woman in that position

Our great grandmother's fought long and hard to move women forward... Now I don't agree with fake Gloria Stienem from the 1960's... but these guys want to move our policies back to that time.

Women work more than ever today due to the high cost of living.. A body needs to heal after giving birth.

Why?

thanks

The story says that he is in there so, I expect that he was.

Members of the House Freedom Caucus, which is composed of all men, went to the White House to talk with the president about what changes they’d like to see to the GOP health care bill. One of the major adjustments would be no longer requiring insurance companies to offer maternity care in all health plans.

View attachment 118566

President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence met with a group of conservative male lawmakers to determine the fate of maternity coverage in health care plans Thursday.

Room Full of Canines Decides the Fate of Felines Healthcare

17424640_10209069397958801_4811215171824649412_n.jpg

You do realize, men overwhelmingly pay for this women's coverage? So of course, they should decide what women get to have... My body, my wallet, dear.

Turns out your photo is a meeting with a trucker group, which included some discussion on healthcare. And yes, there are a couple of women in the room.
President Donald Trump was animated in meeting with truckers
Click on second picture, here it is. Third shows a couple of women. Now are you really saying a truckers meeting was anything more than a casual conversation on healthcare?
Trump%2011_1490306873635_57281044_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Mine is a pic with Congressional leaders, which includes women.

Why?

thanks

The story says that he is in there so, I expect that he was.

Members of the House Freedom Caucus, which is composed of all men, went to the White House to talk with the president about what changes they’d like to see to the GOP health care bill. One of the major adjustments would be no longer requiring insurance companies to offer maternity care in all health plans.

Forum List

Back