Ronnie Dunn question

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I read where Ronnie Dunn [ of Brooks and Dunn ] attended 13 schools in 12 years...does anyone know why this is?
..that's got to be a record!!

Last edited:
If its true, I have no idea why. Maybe his parents moved where ever a good enough paying job happened to be. One of my most favorite singers, James Otto that is, has divorced parents including an army dad which is why his moving around during his childhood took place.

God bless you and James and Ronnie and their families always!!!

Holly

P.S. James eventually went into the Navy which only added to his relocating track record. :) :) :)

If its true, I have no idea why. Maybe his parents moved where ever a good enough paying job happened to be. One of my most favorite singers, James Otto that is, has divorced parents including an army dad which is why his moving around during his childhood took place.

God bless you and James and Ronnie and their families always!!!

Holly

P.S. James eventually went into the Navy which only added to his relocating track record. :) :) :)
...but military parents don't move that many times....seems odd people would get a new job every year for 12 years

^^^ There is a chance that all three scenarios could have been in Ronnie's picture. Its not impossible. I don't remember how many times Tanya Tucker had to move when she was a kid, but I do remember that her parents' work situation is the reason why every time took place.

God bless you and her and Ronnie always!!!

Holly (a fan of Miss T since 1991)

Forum List

Back