Ronald Reagan was 8% behind Jimmy Carter in the mid-october Polls

Carter was so miserable anyone could have beaten him.
Carter: Great man, good president. Accomplished a ton of stuff. You're too ignorant to know.

You again? Sigh....
I know. I'm Mariano Rivera and you're a .200 hitter. Sorry.
4i6Ckte.gif

Carter: Great man, good president. Accomplished a ton of stuff. You're too ignorant to know.

You again? Sigh....
4i6Ckte.gif

Yawn, by the way are you male, female, trans or what?

Hard to distinguish....jus sayin

Carter was a disaster.... worst of the worst until the Mocha Fag trumped him

Now shush....yer nuthin

Sure.

That's why he got his ass thrown out after four years.
I KNOW you're too ignorant.

He lost because of the Iranian Hostage Crisis, in which Reagan extended the misery of those hostages by dealing with the Iranians secretly to hold them until after the election.

Because Republicans are scum.

Bullshit.

You are the ignorant one.

Unlike Trumple, Carter actually did bring peace between two of the major players in the ME that had fought four wars. Unlike the UAE, who just built a massive skyscraper and built artificial islands.
His list of accomplishments is stunning. Wingnuts have no clue.

Because you can't find them.

Sure.

He lost because of the Iranian Hostage Crisis, in which Reagan extended the misery of those hostages by dealing with the Iranians secretly to hold them until after the election.

He did not. Enough of these crazy conspiracy theories. The US was also suffering from a major recession at the time.

You again? Sigh....
4i6Ckte.gif

Yawn, by the way are you male, female, trans or what?

Hard to distinguish....jus sayin

Carter was a disaster.... worst of the worst until the Mocha Fag trumped him

Now shush....yer nuthin
Brush your tooth - you've been talking out your ass.

And that was just before his historic Landslide victory. Has the media always been in the tank for the left?
Reagan was as much as 6% behind in the days leading up to the election.
Here I was thinking that the poll inaccuracies were a recent event.

Jo

Yes, they have. Even more so now than then.

It will be a LEGENDARY Trumpslide. Trumpslide because landslide would belittle the amount of winning.

Vote for TRUMP!

Ronald Reagan was not the incumbent president in that election

I kinda wished that Biden would have made a joke about himself in the debates when the blob tried to compare himself to Lincoln....

"Mr. President, I knew Lincoln, I worked with Lincoln. You sir are no Abraham Lincoln." It would have been a rare light moment

Biden can't joke. In fact, he can barely talk most of the time.

Trump could have made that joke, but it's not really his style.

Ronald Reagan was not the incumbent president in that election

I kinda wished that Biden would have made a joke about himself in the debates when the blob tried to compare himself to Lincoln....

"Mr. President, I knew Lincoln, I worked with Lincoln. You sir are no Abraham Lincoln." It would have been a rare light moment

Biden can't joke. In fact, he can barely talk most of the time.

Trump could have made that joke, but it's not really his style.
Trump is proof the world can take a joke.

Sure.

No, he lost because of crippling stagflation, gas lines, etc. LOL you are such a joke.

The Carter/Reagan election is just one more example of the left using false polling data as a way to try and suppress the vote from the right.

Why do people continue to give any credence at all to the politicized left aligned pollsters?

Beats me. We will see another example of the sham today.

And that was just before his historic Landslide victory. Has the media always been in the tank for the left?
Reagan was as much as 6% behind in the days leading up to the election.
Here I was thinking that the poll inaccuracies were a recent event.

Jo

You also had a third party candidate who was drawing a substantial level of support. Also Ronald Reagan was a much better person than despicable Donald Trump. Trump is in the same position Carter was.
Biden and Harris are the dumbass racist despicable bastards

Forum List

Back