Ronald Reagan comments on Biden's door to door vaccine push

Looks like Reagan saw Beijing Biden's door to door vaccine thing coming. He even quoted Beijing Biden's script:

Frankly, I think that it is a good idea to answer questions in a one-on-one meeting, to dispell the myths being spread by the trumpeciles like yourself, who have no clue that the Covid variant poses a danger to your health and possible survival. India has been hit hard by this "ruse" as you call it and it has spread to all US states.

I'm not surprised to see you post without actually saying anything. It's that lefty thing that we've discussed on another thread. You are staying safe in the darkness.

When you go into a roach infested motel room and flip on the lights, all the cockroaches scurry for cover in darkness. When the lights go out again, the cockroaches go back to their progressive destruction of their surroundings.

C

I'm not surprised to see you post without actually saying anything. It's that lefty thing that we've discussed on another thread. You are staying safe in the darkness.

When you go into a roach infested motel room and flip on the lights, all the cockroaches scurry for cover in darkness. When the lights go out again, the cockroaches go back to their progressive destruction of their surroundings.

C

What should I say? There is nothing to say. I pointed out that Biden has company. I don't support this but you still resort to your Pavlovian responses.

Looks like Reagan saw Beijing Biden's door to door vaccine thing coming. He even quoted Beijing Biden's script:

Frankly, I think that it is a good idea to answer questions in a one-on-one meeting, to dispell the myths being spread by the trumpeciles like yourself, who have no clue that the Covid variant poses a danger to your health and possible survival. India has been hit hard by this "ruse" as you call it and it has spread to all US states.

As seen in the opening post, Reagan fully understood what Biden would be up to decades later.

Shut up Commie
Commies like to hijack the rhetoric from righties, since they can't come up with anything good on their own.

Screenshot_20210708-073017_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I think that it is a good idea to answer questions in a one-on-one meeting, to dispell the myths being spread by xiden and the scum demonRATS, like yourself, who have no clue that the chinese flu variants poses a less than 10% hard core reaction....same as the chinese flu....my, you are a good little sheep spreading scum demonRAT LIES

Shut up Commie
Commies like to hijack the rhetoric from righties, since they can't come up with anything good on their own.

View attachment 510299
Nice try COMMIE
Take it up with your COMMIE friends
Reagan had commies like you figured out, just like when he came up with Beijing Biden's door to door script.
careful, this retarded shit stain will whine like a scum demonRAT

Forum List

Back