Ronald Reagan comments on Biden's door to door vaccine push

Reagan would have supported vaccines
As seen in the opening post, Reagan even provided the script to be used for Beijing Biden's door to door effort.
Shut up Commie
you must be looking in a mirror....commie

A typical COMMIE ploy Comrade
a typical denial from a typical commie
Go away COMMIE

I only respond to loyal Americans

It is absolutely amazing how well Reagan's words fit Beijing Biden's door to door vaccine campaign.

As seen in the opening post, Reagan even provided the script to be used for Beijing Biden's door to door effort.
Shut up Commie

Go away COMMIE

well, that leaves you out COMMIE
thanx 4 responding to the loyal AMERICAN...you are brain dead

Shut up Commie

Go away COMMIE

Commies like yourself have no business talking about an American Patriot like Reagan

Reagan HATED Commies

Shut up Commie

Go away COMMIE

It's pretty funny watching a commie like RW squirm on a thread like this, since Reagan was like a can of Raid bug killer to these commie pests. You can tell RW has been called a commie many, many times. RW is doing his best to divert attention away from my comparison of Beijing Biden's door to door campaign to Reagan's famous words, which is why he is playing this game with the commie rhetoric.

Shut up Commie

Go away COMMIE

It's pretty funny watching a commie like RW squirm on a thread like this, since Reagan was like a can of Raid bug killer to these commie pests. You can tell RW has been called a commie many, many times. RW is doing his best to divert attention away from my comparison of Beijing Biden's door to door campaign to Reagan's famous words, which is why he is playing this game with the commie rhetoric.
It is a shame that USMB lets COMMIES like yourself continue to post your Un-American hate

Shut up Commie

Go away COMMIE

It is a shame that USMB lets COMMIES like yourself continue to post your Un-American hate
It is a shame that USMB lets COMMIES like yourself continue to spew your Un-American hate....and denials, and deflections, and your LIES

Shut up Commie

Go away COMMIE

Commies like yourself have no business talking about an American Patriot like Reagan

Reagan HATED Commies
as do i....COMMIE

Looks like Reagan saw Beijing Biden's door to door vaccine thing coming. He even quoted Beijing Biden's script:

Frankly, I think that it is a good idea to answer questions in a one-on-one meeting, to dispell the myths being spread by the trumpeciles like yourself, who have no clue that the Covid variant poses a danger to your health and possible survival. India has been hit hard by this "ruse" as you call it and it has spread to all US states.

As seen in the opening post, Reagan fully understood what Biden would be up to decades later.

As a Reagan Republican, One of the things that I admired about him was his moral compass, which afforded him compassion for people and their wellness. Biden is sending people to answer questions and relieve the doubts that exist. That is not government interference, and you and your ilk are ill-informed and anti-everything that may be beneficial to you. You are just looking for something to flap about.

Looks like Reagan saw Beijing Biden's door to door vaccine thing coming. He even quoted Beijing Biden's script:

Frankly, I think that it is a good idea to answer questions in a one-on-one meeting, to dispell the myths being spread by the trumpeciles like yourself, who have no clue that the Covid variant poses a danger to your health and possible survival. India has been hit hard by this "ruse" as you call it and it has spread to all US states.

As seen in the opening post, Reagan fully understood what Biden would be up to decades later.

As a Reagan Republican, One of the things that I admired about him was his moral compass, which afforded him compassion for people and their wellness. Biden is sending people to answer questions and relieve the doubts that exist. That is not government interference, and you and your ilk are ill-informed and anti-everything that may be beneficial to you. You are just looking for something to flap about.

You are a commie who supports and trusts big gunmen. Reagan's message that I posted in the opening post is lost on you. Stop trying to claim you are something besides the shameless lefty that you are.

You are a commie who supports and trusts big gunmen. Reagan's message that I posted in the opening post is lost on you. Stop trying to claim you are something besides the shameless lefty that you are.

Shut up COMMIE
Reagan would be insulted by you using his name

It is absolutely amazing how well Reagan's words fit Beijing Biden's door to door vaccine campaign.

You have no clue. Calling me a "commie." How stupid are you? I have voted with Republicans most of my life. Trump is not a Republican. Neither are you.

Forum List

Back