Ron Reagan's ghost haunts the GOP debate

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Ron Reagan's memory was pissed on by the sad sideshow bob clown show that was the GOP debate last night.

Will the Gipper's ghost please take the floor and tell these ass wipes they have ruined his party...

GOP 2016ers collide with Reagan immigration policy - CNNPolitics.com

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally," Reagan said at a presidential debate in 1984.

"I'm a member of the NRA. And my position on the right to bear arms is well known. But I support the Brady bill and I urge the Congress to enact it without delay. It's just plain common sense that there be a waiting period [7 days] to allow local law enforcement officials to conduct background checks on those who wish to buy a handgun."

OTY4OWY2ZmQyYiMvZ2tRT2ZhV2lsbWx5eFdCTzFrWjlkU08tcEM0PS8weDc6NzUweDQ4MC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2NhMzU1N2Q5NDFkMjVhN2ZhYzUwNWI0YmMzOTU1Y2U3NmMxNGI0N2ExZWY3OThlZDBmNjQ4NjI4ZDNkMGZkZGEuanBn.jpg

Reagan was not 100% correct at all times. Shrug.

Obama is 100% incorrect at all times. That's a problem.

And as to CNN's debate format, I thought Fight Clubs were illegal. Nice to see some of the candidates brush Tapper aside and talk anyway.

And as to CNN's debate format, I thought Fight Clubs were illegal. Nice to see some of the candidates brush Tapper aside and talk anyway.
So Obama was !00% wrong in sending the SEALS to get OBL? Well, I knew that the RW mourns his death.

So Obama was !00% wrong in sending the SEALS to get OBL? Well, I knew that the RW mourns his death.

Any circus clown would have given the okay to the mission. Nothing special there. For him, strictly a star on his resume. It changed no percentages, and Islamism permits such sacrifices in the furtherance of jihad.

Now, tell me what practical difference it made in terms of our national security.

The only person who mentioned OBL was YOU. Way to pull stuff out of your bum and throw it at the wall to see if it sticks!

...but since you DID bring up UBL and Obama..... The UBL take-down was proof that Obama could F* Up a wet dream!

HE claimed to have taken down UBL - he didn't do Shi'ite except to make the decision go send in the troops...the 3rd time he was asked permission to do so, posed for a picture in the 'War Room', then flushed every bit of intelligence gathered in that raid down the toilet because HE wanted to brag to the world about his 'magnificence'!

In that raid, the military gathered a treasure trove of info on terrorist operations, military ops, and THE LOCATIONS OF TERRORIST HQS, CAMPS, LEADERS, THEIR CELL PHONES, ETC.... Rather than keep that SECRET (just like Hillary - can't keep a SECRET) and exploit all that info, Obama / the Obama administration IMMEDIATELY broadcast to the world what we had done and what we had collected, warning every terrorist out there to dump their cell phones, immediately re-locate, and change up ops, etc because the US knows about it!

WHAT A CLUSTER-F*! MORON....or 'good little Islamic Extremist Sympathizer, warning his 'buddies'!

Last edited:
Who can take someone serious who is talking about ghost and politics?

Forum List

Back