Ron Paul NOT what Republicans need

You are a liar. You dont know shit, because before I posted his record you, NONE of you could post one that had NOT been in the news. With out Google, and the news you could NOT name one town in his district, or what his district number is. The life of a sheep must suck. Oh, since you are so knowledgeable, where does he hold town hall meetings ?

Last edited:
And why are Ron Paul's votes and no votes spam ?

Because, despite your ignorant claims to the contrary, most of us are quite aware of his voting record. It's why we support him. The fact that those votes piss off people like you is part of the appeal. You're filling up the page with redundant data. If you have an argument to make, if you disagree with his ideology or agenda in some substantial way - then make your case. All you're doing is copying and pasting from other sites, which IS spam.

Oh, and due to the fact that you only have the voting record that the news gives you, it looks like you Paul zombies are the ignorant ones since you have only post opinion, and no facts, no votes (other then the ones I led you to) and just no Nothing. So lets have a look at the definition of Ignorant shall we ? here it is-

ig·no·rant
   [ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
uninformed; unaware.

and a link so you know I did not make it up.-

ig·no·rant
   [ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
uninformed; unaware.

Last edited:
The real question is why do you keep spamming this nonsense?

That you repeatedly post them up and distort the reasons he voted against them is called spamming. When you repeatedly post the same nonsense it's called spamming.

I also posted the links to hes explanations. No votes are as important as the votes that are made.

ig·no·rant
   [ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
uninformed; unaware.

You are a liar. You dont know shit, because before I posted his record you, NONE of you could post one that had NOT been in the news. With out Google, and the news you could NOT name one town in his district, or what his district number is. The life of a sheep must suck. Oh, since you are so knowledgeable, where does he hold town hall meetings ?

So your claim is that because he might not know what district Ron Paul represents he's a Ron Paul sheep? That doesn't make sense.

Because, despite your ignorant claims to the contrary, most of us are quite aware of his voting record. It's why we support him. The fact that those votes piss off people like you is part of the appeal. You're filling up the page with redundant data. If you have an argument to make, if you disagree with his ideology or agenda in some substantial way - then make your case. All you're doing is copying and pasting from other sites, which IS spam.

Oh, and due to the fact that you only have the voting record that the noes gives you, it looks like you Paul zombies are the ignorant ones since you have only post opinion, and no facts, no votes (other then the ones I led you to) and just no Nothing. So lets have a look at the definition of Ignorant shall we ? here it is-

ig·no·rant
   [ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
uninformed; unaware.

ig·no·rant
   [ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
uninformed; unaware.

You can't spell the way that you do and call others ignorant. You just can't.

So your claim is that because he might not know what district Ron Paul represents he's a Ron Paul sheep? That doesn't make sense.

So then you will take a politicians word as fact ?

sheeple (ˈʃiːp ə l) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— n
informal people who tend to follow the majority in matters of opinion, taste, etc

Sheeple | Define Sheeple at Dictionary.com

So then you will take a politicians word as fact ?

sheeple (ˈʃiːp ə l) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— n
informal people who tend to follow the majority in matters of opinion, taste, etc

Sheeple | Define Sheeple at Dictionary.com

Your response makes no sense in regards to what I said.

Oh, and due to the fact that you only have the voting record that the noes gives you, it looks like you Paul zombies are the ignorant ones since you have only post opinion, and no facts, no votes (other then the ones I led you to) and just no Nothing. So lets have a look at the definition of Ignorant shall we ? here it is-

ig·no·rant
   [ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
uninformed; unaware.

ig·no·rant
   [ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
uninformed; unaware.

My spelling or lack there of does not change the fact that you dont know what you are talking about. And spellin' and cypherin' Aint in the definition of "ignorant", And it does not have an impact on Pauls record, or lack there of, but if it makes you happy, I will be sure to use proper spelling, punctuation, and syntax so you can still be shown to not know what the hell you are talking about.

ig·no·rant
   [ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
uninformed; unaware.

ig·no·rant
   [ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
–adjective
uninformed; unaware.

My spelling or lack there of does not change the fact that you dont know what you are talking about. And spellin' and cypherin' Aint in the definition of "ignorant", And it does not have an impact on Pauls record, or lack there of, but if it makes you happy, I will be sure to use proper spelling, punctuation, and syntax so you can still be shown to not know what the hell you are talking about.

Apparently you won't, judging from this post.

Oh, sorry, Spelling and cyphering. But you should read the context of what you quoted there. It proves you are only read the first two or three sentences of a post . Basically, I dont give a fuck about my spelling. You got the point, and still can not produce any info on Paul other then what you are fed. When your type have nothing else, you can only nit pick spelling errors.

Oh, sorry, Spelling and cyphering. But you should read the context of what you quoted there. It proves you are only read the first two or three sentences of a post . Basically, I dont give a fuck about my spelling. You got the point, and still can not produce any info on Paul other then what you are fed. When your type have nothing else, you can only nit pick spelling errors.

I don't need to produce any information on Ron Paul, and I only nitpick spelling errors when the person committing the spelling errors sees fit to mock others and call them ignorant. Which is why you shouldn't mock people, because eventually you're going to open yourself up for mockery. Not to mention it's simply rude.

I don't need to produce any information on Ron Paul, and I only nitpick spelling errors when the person committing the spelling errors sees fit to mock others and call them ignorant. Which is why you shouldn't mock people, because eventually you're going to open yourself up for mockery. Not to mention it's simply rude.

I was called ignorant, I showed that I was not, and that in fact, my accuser was. I proved the point by providing the definition of ignorant. Read the all the Post.

His record. You got nothing.

I was called ignorant, I showed that I was not, and that in fact, my accuser was. I proved the point by providing the definition of ignorant. Read the all the Post.

I know that you were not insulted by me at any point in this thread, and still saw fit to call me ignorant, a zombie, and asked what my favorite flavor of Kool-Aide was. So no, you didn't just give what you got.

Still facts. His own votes. You still have nothing but adoration and love for the guy. You have a thrill running up your leg when he talks ?

I know that you were not insulted by me at any point in this thread, and still saw fit to call me ignorant, a zombie, and asked what my favorite flavor of Kool-Aide was. So no, you didn't just give what you got.

dblack brought ignorant in, not me. As for the other comments, the same was implied of me, yet no facts were presented. Not one. Not even a campaign slogan. No one even read his vote statements. Instead I get called Ignorant, so I responded.

dblack brought ignorant in, not me. As for the other comments, the same was implied of me, yet no facts were presented. Not one. Not even a campaign slogan. No one even read his vote statements. Instead I get called Ignorant, so I responded.

So one person calls you ignorant and you lash out at everyone? Then don't be surprised when you get the same treatment in return.

Wow,

All that copy and paste to prove that Dr. Paul actually does vote as he says he will.
You do realize you are defeating your own argument right?

Either way, thank you for proving just how honest the good doctor is!

Bravo!

Sure, not republicans, nor progressives for that matter.

Hes exactly what us libertarians need, and exactly what this country needs tho...

Ron Paul will bring us back to our roots and we need that...

America is about independence and self reliance - NOT dependence on government and reliance on the taxpayer...

I strongly suggest the following.

1. Cease and decsist use of public roads, highways, free ways, sidewalks, skateboard parks and public beaches - Tax Payer Money.

2. Do not call The Sheriffi's Office, Police Department or Fire Department in the event of an emergency - Tax Payer Money.

3. Refuse to fly- Tax Payer Money (Air Traffice Control).

4. Stop All Mail Service.

5. Enroll your children in Private School.

6. Grow your meat, veggies and fruit.

7. Do not go to a public library - Tax Payer Money.

You do not have a clue, and it is showing.

Forum List

Back