Ron Paul Question

McCain cant beat Hilary....Paul can

Paul can't even beat other republicans, genius. How would he beat Hillary Clinton?

Clinton 284 Paul 172

http://www.presidentelectionpolls.com/2008/presidential-matchups/hillary-clinton-vs-ron-paul.html

Against McCain its

Clinton 266 McCain 256 (which is the only repub who gets even close to her).

http://www.presidentelectionpolls.com/2008/presidential-matchups/hillary-clinton-vs-john-mccain.html

Against the religious wackadoodle Huckabee it's

Clinton 287 Huckabee 174

http://www.presidentelectionpolls.c...atchups/hillary-clinton-vs-mike-huckabee.html

So even the flat earth candidate does better than Paul against Clinton.

Obviously, the equation changes when Paul runs as a spoiler. Her numbers get even better. I look forward to it.

Paul can't even beat other republicans, genius. How would he beat Hillary Clinton?

Clinton 284 Paul 172

http://www.presidentelectionpolls.com/2008/presidential-matchups/hillary-clinton-vs-ron-paul.html

Against McCain its

Clinton 266 McCain 256 (which is the only repub who gets even close to her).

http://www.presidentelectionpolls.com/2008/presidential-matchups/hillary-clinton-vs-john-mccain.html

Against the religious wackadoodle Huckabee it's

Clinton 287 Huckabee 174

http://www.presidentelectionpolls.c...atchups/hillary-clinton-vs-mike-huckabee.html

So even the flat earth candidate does better than Paul against Clinton.

Obviously, the equation changes when Paul runs as a spoiler. Her numbers get even better. I look forward to it.

Oh my god, not the polls! :rolleyes:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. because he's done so well in primaries. :cuckoo:

but you don't like the voting either. haven't figured out yet that he hasn't a shot, regardless of how people vote.

but the man must be keeping him down. :rolleyes:

So people's vote isn't related to which candidate is selected? Someone needs to check how the election process works.

So people's vote isn't related to which candidate is selected? Someone needs to check how the election process works.

there is no question there is a media blackout on Ron Paul placed SECOND twice and it was just not reported ..along with the vote fraud this should enrage everyone..regardless of their view of Paul...if it doesnt im sorry your a disgrace and place no real value on democracy

there is no question there is a media blackout on Ron Paul placed SECOND twice and it was just not reported ..along with the vote fraud this should enrage everyone..regardless of their view of Paul...if it doesnt im sorry your a disgrace and place no real value on democracy

Democracy only pertains to the candidates "who can win".

How can you look forward to Hillary Clinton? This is a serious question, btw. I don't usually get a good answer to it though :)

Look at the corruption that has gone along with the Clintons going back to Arkansas. Look at the fact that a vote for her is a vote to keep the White House in the hands of two families for a quarter of a century.

Why not support Obama instead? Is gender an overriding concern or is it something else?

Wouldn't it be something if Hillary selected Bill Clinton as VP...

Wouldn't it be something if Hillary selected Bill Clinton as VP...

I would have to vomit if that ever happened. But then, if she gets the dem. nomination and McCain gets the repub. nomination, she would destroy him.

The Constitution sets the rules. The primaries are what you need to fear. If it goes to a brokered convention then your votes are moot.

A little on Paul:

Anyone who puts a contract out on a terrorist without violating the constitution is someone you should seriously consider. And note the date, he did it before all the "he blames America" nonsense came out.

The Constitution sets the rules. The primaries are what you need to fear. If it goes to a brokered convention then your votes are moot.

A little on Paul:

Anyone who puts a contract out on a terrorist without violating the constitution is someone you should seriously consider. And note the date, he did it before all the "he blames America" nonsense came out.

I'm glad you posted this, gwinn. Marque & Reprisal, if you read it's intention completely, is more suited for responding to attacks from individuals. It's actually EXACTLY what it was intended for...attacks that did not come directly from an enemy state.

I'm sure many people will say "that's for pirates in the old days", but if you put a little INTELLIGENCE into it, and think about using this provision in terms of CURRENT day technologies, it could be used just as successfully as it was used back then.

But of course, the current establishment, under the duress of the military industrial complex, would just rather wage world wide war. That's way more profitable, of course.

I'm glad you posted this, gwinn. Marque & Reprisal, if you read it's intention completely, is more suited for responding to attacks from individuals. It's actually EXACTLY what it was intended for...attacks that did not come directly from an enemy state.

I'm sure many people will say "that's for pirates in the old days", but if you put a little INTELLIGENCE into it, and think about using this provision in terms of CURRENT day technologies, it could be used just as successfully as it was used back then.

But of course, the current establishment, under the duress of the military industrial complex, would just rather wage world wide war. That's way more profitable, of course.

They can say anything they wish. That tells me they read into the document and then try to make something from nothing. It says what it says and if someone doesn't like it, they can amend it.

As to the MIC. I don't really look much into it to be honest. IF I were the prez we would be done, bin ladin dead, smoking holes where training camps were, and back to BBQ and beer already.

Never unleash a dog if you don't want it to bite someone.

MTV had four candidates on live Saturday night; Obama, Clinton, Huckabee and Paul. The two conserbative front runners were no where to be found. Maybe they know they are unlikely to get the youth vote anyway.

Anywho, Pual spoke about the reprisals system he would use to engage our enemies. With teh changeing enemies no longer barring a flag of a country this makes a lot of sense. I also liked how he wasn't afraid to tell a lot of the youth that he wouldn't do what the wanted and explain why (question were pertaining to funding birth control and US helping Darfur). In terms of support at Time square Paul had the most by far.

Forum List

Back