Ron Paul Cant Win

He can't win for many reasons.

1) His foreign policy is asinine. Nothing more than a rehash of Jimmy Carter, and his bury his head in the sand BS, blame the US at every turn, and hope everybody just leaves us alone.....Code Pink would love the guy. And lets not forget his most asinine statement to date, that Iran should be allowed to develop nukes.

2) He really has no political power beyond the Paullettes invading the internet with their nonsense.

3) He rufuses to distance himself from fringer groups like the twoofer movement and Stormfront. He attracts the loonbots, and they are one of his biggest detriments.

4) Illegal Immigration.....Of all republican candidates, he rates an "F".

5) He absolutely loves pork (earmarks). He's one of four Republicans (RINO'S) in the house to break ranks and request earmarks, despite a Rupublican Conference moratorium on earmarks.....He sent 41earmark requests totaling 158 million dollars for FY 2011.

6) He's a lil' kooky, and it's obvious his age has caught up with him mindwise.

Face it, he's in many ways just another liberal democrat.....And the fact of the matter is, sadly, Obama would slaughter him in a general election.......He will NOT get the nomination, and that is a very good thing.

First, he doesn't have the support from the base of the republican party.
Second, he doesn't appeal to independents.
Third, he is attack material. Let sick people die, get rid of CIA, DHS, FBI, INS etc. Just makes him look nuts.
Fourth, he is the only candidate that can make republicans like me vote for Obama.

So.
Who says he doesnt have support from the base of the republican party?? Who is the base? I thought I was the base of the party?? If the republican party is not the party of fiscal responsability and conservative policy with a goal of world peace then what are they??

It is a different policy then what most of us have spent alot of our adult lives living like. I dont think it makes him look nuts, I think it makes him look well educated socially aware. It makes him look conservative, which none, 0, of the other candidates are. How many of them are ready to erect another branch of government to oversee national ID cards under the control of credit card company's. Guess who is going to pay for that, both economicly and socially???

Honestly it doesnt matter if you like Ron Pauls policy enough to vote for him, his stances on freedom from government cannot be beat. It is the voice of the people, doesnt matter if you want freedom to smoke pot, to be free of the irs, or to be free of business regulations, we have all had it. People who think like you can take your TSA's, ,your ATF your FBI, your NSA, your CIA, your FEMA, your IRS, your Marshalls, your EPA, your Dpt of Education, your Department of Energy, your Homeland Security, your regulators and inspectors and all your other bull shit and shove it. Big government is dead. Our prison economy is over, our war economy is over, central planning is over, debt based monetary policy is over.

Unfortunatly it is a republic, so Ron Pauls views will not instantly be completed upon his election. Unfortunatly he will not write one single piece of legislation from executive order, so all the other asshats will have to agree, atleast to a large degree on all the policy. Either way though, business in washington will never be the same.

1) His foreign policy is asinine. Nothing more than a rehash of Jimmy Carter, and his bury his head in the sand BS, blame the US at every turn, and hope everybody just leaves us alone.....Code Pink would love the guy. And lets not forget his most asinine statement to date, that Iran should be allowed to develop nukes.

2) He really has no political power beyond the Paullettes invading the internet with their nonsense.

3) He rufuses to distance himself from fringer groups like the twoofer movement and Stormfront. He attracts the loonbots, and they are one of his biggest detriments.

5) He absolutely loves pork (earmarks). He's one of four Republicans (RINO'S) in the house to break ranks and request earmarks, despite a Rupublican Conference moratorium on earmarks.....He sent 41earmark requests totaling 158 million dollars for FY 2011.

Face it,
he's in many ways just another liberal democrat.....And the fact of the matter is, sadly, Obama would slaughter him in a general election.......He will NOT get the nomination, and that is a very good thing.

Stupid is as stupid does. Not gonna waste my time.

Face it,
he's in many ways just another liberal democrat.....And the fact of the matter is, sadly, Obama would slaughter him in a general election.......He will NOT get the nomination, and that is a very good thing.

You just can't stand the fact that people aren't buying into his BS, so, like most Paulette bots, they just attack and refuse to engage.

And it's one of the reasons, why people like YOU are his own worst enemy.

Everywhere on this board I see people parroting the pundits and the fox news propagandists. Constant meaningless words like 'Ron Paul cant win' and 'unelectable' and 'nutjob'.

Not one time on this board have I seen anyone say why he cant win, why he is unelectable, or why he is a nutjob.

So I created this thread for the same reason I created 'official rick perry jobs plan', cause I think its all hype created by big business and parroted by weak minded fools.

SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Ron Paul Highlights in 9/22/2011 Presidential Debate - YouTube

I don't know what your political affiliation is but you are dead on right on both candidates, neither can beat Obama. Romney can and that's who I am sticking with. He beats Obama handily on a one to one match up, the rest don't.

Conservatives- get real

You need to nominate the BEST CONSERVATIVE who CAN WIN the general election as this is no horse race and there are no prizes for 2nd place.

And if you are one of those " stand on my principle's" people so you can wear it as a badge of honor and you will vote your conscience. If by standing on your " principles" you re-elect Obama to a second term. Your principles will be ALL you have left, because you have doomed your country to it's END.

Face it,

You just can't stand the fact that people aren't buying into his BS, so, like most Paulette bots, they just attack and refuse to engage.

No man, I dont think you understood me.

Im not going to debate shit with you, your stupid, dumb, an- NOT WORTH MY TIME.

Just another liberal democrat, f'n moron. Your a great example of failed schools.

No man, I dont think you understood me.

Im not going to debate shit with you, your stupid, dumb, an- NOT WORTH MY TIME.

Just another liberal democrat, f'n moron. Your a great example of failed schools.
Thanks for further proving my point!

Good job!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm sorry, we need more wars or to continue the wars we are in endlessly? Enlighten us, if that is possible for you to do.

What does that even mean? Can you prove that RP only has support on the internet anyways? RP has more support than everyone else but Rick and Mitt... So what does that mean for all the other candidates?

He has in the past, it's not his duty to distance himself every time he talks, you just like this dumb ass talking point because you clearly have nothing.

Why, because he does not want to build a fucking 1500 mile wall that we can't even afford? I'm big on illegal immigration and RP does much better than Oh lets saaaay, Rick Perry, a "front runner."

That's his fuckin job... like literally.

Maybe you can give us a clear example of his "kookyness."

Face it, he's in many ways just another liberal democrat.....And the fact of the matter is, sadly, Obama would slaughter him in a general election.......He will NOT get the nomination, and that is a very good thing.

LOL is all I can say to that... Now Paul is a Democrat, just give up man.

lolz.

I'm sorry, we need more wars or to continue the wars we are in endlessly? Enlighten us, if that is possible for you to do.

What does that even mean? Can you prove that RP only has support on the internet anyways? RP has more support than everyone else but Rick and Mitt... So what does that mean for all the other candidates?

He has in the past, it's not his duty to distance himself every time he talks, you just like this dumb ass talking point because you clearly have nothing.

Why, because he does not want to build a fucking 1500 mile wall that we can't even afford? I'm big on illegal immigration and RP does much better than Oh lets saaaay, Rick Perry, a "front runner."

lolz.
1) Do you not remember Obama saying the EXACT same things, and once he got into office and started receiving the briefings, he got a dose of fucking reality?

Yeah, lets just close those bases in the middle east, Leave our most steadfast ally in the region hanging, and allow Iran to develop nukes.....Real fuckin' brilliant. Bring on WW3.

Lets just pull out of South Korea, and let North Korea run 'em over, which is exactly what they are waiting for.....Real fuckin' brilliant. Bring on WW3.

2) Yeah, he has no real political power, beyond the Paullete's......He doesn't have the base, he doesn't have the independents.

3) No, he has not distanced himself from the loons whatsover. And you can never prove that he has.

4) Rick Perry blew himself outta the water last night, as far as i'm concerned, with his ridiculous statements on illegal immigrants...... Romney/Rubio is my hoped for ticket. It's a ticket that can definitely take Obama out.......Now, Paul wants to away with the INS (ICE), and you Paullettes think that doing away with fed programs is going to do away with the fucking problem?.....You think they're magically going to just head back to the shitholes they came from?

5) LMAO!.....Outrageous pork spending is one of the things that got the democrats slaughtered last November......It's one of the things that has to be battled...Do you not remember all the money thrown away on earmarks in Obama's failed stimlus?...Once again, his liberalism clearly shows through.

6) LMAO!....He believes Iran should be allowed to develop nukes. He believes our allies should be left twisting in the wind....And lets look at his debate record. He was asked about abortion, and wound up rambling on about his asinine foreign policy. He was asked about Iran, and said they should be allowed to develop nukes. He was asked about healthcare, gave a deer in the headlights look, and then seemed to just pull an answer out of his ass. He was asked about FEMA, and started rambling on about removing air conditioners in Afghanistan.

Damn right he's a kook!......And in many ways, no different than Obama.

Last edited:
Because there are alot of people who oppose his policies.

I could support him if i had to. But I dont plan on voting for him. The man is the least Presidential up there.

WTF is Presidential!?!?

Oh yes, (cough, cough) that Ron Paul is for freedom and I like that but look at the cut of his jib. I am going for Perry or Romney, yes they may continue the same policies of Obama and take more of our freedoms away, but they are Presidential. I must take orders from the king...

Never voted to raise taxes
Never voted against The Constitution (Like they are supposed to)
Revealed the Federal Reserve, but some on this board consider him a nut job for it.
Returns a portion of his salary to the treasury each year.
Warned about our foreign policy could cause a major attack on the U.S. (Pre 9/11) want the YouTube?
Warned about the financial crisis, when no one on that stage had a clue. Tube available for nay sayers.

Most of you say your Tea Party, but you will never be what the Tea Party stood for in '07. We studied and became well versed and mobilized to voice our opinions and educate the public. You listen to Hannity, Levin, Beck, and go outside and wave a flag, come home and call us PaulBots.. who's the bot?

lolz.
1) Do you not remember Obama saying the EXACT same things, and once he got into office and started receiving the briefings, he got a dose of fucking reality?

Yeah, lets just close those bases in the middle east, Leave our most steadfast ally in the region hanging, and allow Iran to develop nukes.....Real fuckin' brilliant. Bring on WW3.

Lets just pull out of South Korea, and let North Korea run 'em over, which is exactly what they are waiting for.....Real fuckin' brilliant. Bring on WW3.

2) Yeah, he has no real political power, beyond the Paullete's......He doesn't have the base, he doesn't have the independents.

3) No, he has not distanced himself from the loons whatsover. And you can never prove that he has.

4) Rick Perry blew himself outta the water last night, as far as i'm concerned, with his ridiculous statements on illegal immigrants...... Romney/Rubio is my hoped for ticket. It's a ticket that can definitely take Obama out.......Now, Paul wants to away with the INS (ICE), and you Paullettes think that doing away with fed programs is going to do away with the fucking problem?.....You think they're magically going to just head back to the shitholes they came from?

5) LMAO!.....Outrageous pork spending is one of the things that got the democrats slaughtered last November......It's one of the things that has to be battled...Do you not remember all the money thrown away on earmarks in Obama's failed stimlus?...Once again, his liberalism clearly shows through.

6) LMAO!....He believes Iran should be allowed to develop nukes. He believes our allies should be left twisting in the wind....And lets look at his debate record. He was asked about abortion, and wound up rambling on about his asinine foreign policy. He was asked about Iran, and said they should be allowed to develop nukes. He was asked about healthcare, gave a deer in the headlights look, and then seemed to just pull an answer out of his ass. He was asked about FEMA, and started rambling on about removing air conditioners in Afghanistan.

Damn right he's a kook!......And in many ways, no different than Obama.

You got that right, he is a kook and I totally agree with your ticket of Mitt Romney and Rubio, that would be a kick ass team. The Democrats always tell you who they think will beat their candidate and they are extremely fearful of Mitt Romney as well they should be as Mitt will turn this country bright red from sea to shining sea.

Last edited:
there are many reasons to NOT vote for Ron Paul which is why he can't win.

Yeah. Those damn ideas that stem from the ideas of liberty and freedom can NOT be tolerated right?

no there are several reasons that he will never win and they are all things against him..one is his position on foreign policy...he is an isolationist and we all know that isolationism does not make for a successful country.

he believes so much in liberty right? So tell us my dear what is his position on abortion?...oh that is right that all of it should be illegal.

Ron Paul opposes the 1964 Civil Rights Act...that is a really big clue on why he will never win

He also said he would not have gotten rid of Jim Crow laws...hmmm interesting since he would have voted against the Civil Rights act..yet you say he is for liberty? Yeah right!

His racism haunts him...

Paul’s alliance with neo-Confederates helps explain the views his newsletters have long espoused on race. Take, for instance, a special issue of the Ron Paul Political Report,published in June 1992, dedicated to explaining the Los Angeles riots of that year. “Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks three days after rioting began,” read one typical passage. According to the newsletter, the looting was a natural byproduct of government indulging the black community with “‘civil rights,’ quotas, mandated hiring preferences, set-asides for government contracts, gerrymandered voting districts, black bureaucracies, black mayors, black curricula in schools, black tv shows, black tv anchors, hate crime laws, and public humiliation for anyone who dares question the black agenda.” It also denounced “the media” for believing that “America’s number one need is an unlimited white checking account for underclass blacks.”...

“What To Expect for the 1990s,” predicted that “Racial Violence Will Fill Our Cities” because “mostly black welfare recipients will feel justified in stealing from mostly white ‘haves.’” Two months later, a newsletter warned of “The Coming Race War,” and, in November 1990, an item advised readers, “If you live in a major city, and can leave, do so. If not, but you can have a rural retreat, for investment and refuge, buy it.” In June 1991, an entry on racial disturbances in Washington, DC’s Adams Morgan neighborhood was titled, “Animals Take Over the D.C. Zoo.” “This is only the first skirmish in the race war of the 1990s,” the newsletter predicted. In an October 1992 item about urban crime, the newsletter’s author--presumably Paul--wrote, “I’ve urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense. For the animals are coming.” That same year, a newsletter described the aftermath of a basketball game in which “blacks poured into the streets of Chicago in celebration. How to celebrate? How else? They broke the windows of stores to loot.” The newsletter inveighed against liberals who “want to keep white America from taking action against black crime and welfare,” adding, “Jury verdicts, basketball games, and even music are enough to set off black rage, it seems.”

So, why did the NAACP President defend Ron Paul on the false claims? Why does he continue to receive support from the NAACP?

I could support him if i had to. But I dont plan on voting for him. The man is the least Presidential up there.

WTF is Presidential!?!?

Oh yes, (cough, cough) that Ron Paul is for freedom and I like that but look at the cut of his jib. I am going for Perry or Romney, yes they may continue the same policies of Obama and take more of our freedoms away, but they are Presidential. I must take orders from the king...

Revealed the Federal Reserve, but some on this board consider him a nut job for it.
Warned about our foreign policy could cause a major attack on the U.S. (Pre 9/11) want the YouTube?
Warned about the financial crisis, when no one on that stage had a clue. Tube available for nay sayers.

Most of you say your Tea Party, but you will never be what the Tea Party stood for in '07. We studied and became well versed and mobilized to voice our opinions and educate the public. You listen to Hannity, Levin, Beck, and go outside and wave a flag, come home and call us PaulBots.. who's the bot?

You are not to well versed if you are a Ron Paul supporter. We were isolationists before World War 11, we allowed Germany to gear up, why we stood by and watched, we were attacked by their ally Japan at Pearl Harbor, while we were sleeping, Germany declared war on us and if it had not been that Russia turned on Germany and Germany had to fight a second front, you would be speaking German or Japanese now and there would not have been a jewish person left in the world. Over 100 million people were killed during World War 11, now imagine that number exponentially with nuclear weapons and there you have your answer. Ron Paul is a kook.

Ron Paul has an extremely dangerous foriegn policy one that would allow a nation of nut case martyrs to have a nuke which I can guarantee you they would use or turn over to terrorists who have vowed to kill any non-muslim there is, that includes you and your loved ones.

Last edited:

WTF is Presidential!?!?

You are not to well versed if you are a Ron Paul supporter. We were isolationists before World War 11, we allowed Germany to gear up, why we stood by and watched, we were attacked by their ally Japan at Pearl Harbor, while we were sleeping, Germany declared war on us and if it had not been that Russia turned on Germany and Germany had to fight a second front, you would be speaking German or Japanese now and there would not have been a jewish person left in the world. Over 100 million people were killed during World War 11, now imagine that number exponentially with nuclear weapons and there you have your answer. Ron Paul is a kook.

Ron Paul has an extremely dangerous foriegn policy one that would allow a nation of nut case martyrs to have a nuke which I can guarantee you they would use or turn over to terrorists who have vowed to kill any non-muslim there is, that includes you and your loved ones.

We were non-interventionists.

Also, without our involvement in World War 1 and the treaty of versailles that was levied against the German people because of our involvement which Hitler used as grievance that propelled him into power.

The Muslim world hates us because our foreign policy is responsible for the overthrowing of once democratic rulers to dictators, we levy sanctions that kill thousands of innocent people, and occupy their lands we have over 900 hundred bases in over 100 countries.

So, by your logic if we have a white extremist here in America targeting China, is it okay for China to occupy our land, impose its will on the population while it hunts down this extremist? What if their sanctions keep medical care and food from reaching American citizens and some bullets and bombs go stray and kill some Americans?

We would be opposed to it.

Read what the CIA writes about Blowback. I used to agree with you and beat the war drum that it is Muslim extremism but that just isn't the case. The founder spoke of educating each other and I strongly suggest you do some reading.

I'll support Paul in the primary. Whoever the nominee is, I greatly appreciate his influence. At last nights debate, not only did we have two full on Libertarians in Paul and Johnson, I think old Newt is catching on...in some limited ways at least. I heard more comments about limited government, maximum freedom, and interventionism that any previous debates I can recall. That's a good thing in my book.

WTF is Presidential!?!?

And thusly a nations reserve is devalued and destroyed. And for mistruths and lies to. A well educated individual would know that we were not isolationists before ww2, we and the other allies were imposing very harsh economic penaltys on germany. These penaltys are what created the climate that hitler evolved from (he ran a war economy to btw).

Also the reason that we were holding back from the war as long as we did is because our banks were funding both sides of the war. Central bankers love war, nothing creates debt like war (another reason Ron Paul should be president). You can thank the fact that the allies owed our banks and business more money then the nazis for that war. It was only till the U-Boats sank a passenger ship that there was enough support that our government was forced into action.

None of this matters though, cause the nation is broke. 900 military bases in 135 country's is fucking insane. I am sick of paying for it and so are most people. Iran wants nukes cause his neighbor isreal has 300 of them, and Isreal likes to attack and bomb and kill shit, just like us. We own turkey, iraq, afganistan, jordan, and saudi arabia. Were activly engaged in military conflicts on both sides of Iran, and we threaten them constantly.

You cant use the troops as a reason Ron Paul sucks. He gets more then double the money from active duty military as anyone else. Supporting the troops is bringing them home, its not pressing them into a conflict with Iran with warmongering tactics.

I can drink to that. I am on the fence if Newt is sincere or just a strategic position.

He did text last night that history will remember Ron Paul for his work on the federal reserve so that was enjoyable.

Forum List

Back