Ron Paul - America Is GONE...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeCpLcjxOq4]AMERICA IS GONE!! Listen to this... It is over! WAKE UP PLEASE!!!. - YouTube[/ame]

In the movie "The good shepherd" that CIA guy tells the immigrant "We own this country, you are just visitors". It is just a movie.

"America is not gone", but it will culturally move south with the Hispanics taking over.

When America becomes mexico people will still expect some kind of loyalty to amexica.

And to think he wanted to be the leader of such an epic failure.
:eusa_shhh:

I guess he thinks he would have been able to turn it all around in a few months???

And to think he wanted to be the leader of such an epic failure.
:eusa_shhh:

I guess he thinks he would have been able to turn it all around in a few months???

He likely thought if he could be elected the nation wasn't such an epic failure and could be saved. By keeping obama the people voted a preference for epic failure.

We are what we vote in to represent us. Unfortunately, quite a few people are not up to par with whom they are voting for and what those people represent to everyone.

"America will culturally move south with the Hispanics taking over" is just a delicate way to say "America is gone". :razz: :razz:

and the right calls the greatest nation in the world a failure.

I guess your policy of lies for war and deregulation didnt work like you were told by your masters huh?

Forum List

Back