Ron Johnson and Rick Scott want to end Medicare and SS.

This will go over as well as the Republicans screwing over the veterans.

We have a lot of politicians completely detached from the country.
You're wrong, the cult of the GOP does not question these folks, we've seen it time and time again. The lack of critical thinking skills is endemic, and their protestations always come after the fact.

As far as screwing over the veterans, which they have done repeatedly since 2001, where have you heard conservatives voice their disapproval? Rarely, if ever, do they disagree. Don't even get me started on Trump.

You're wrong, the cult of the GOP does not question these folks, we've seen it time and time again. The lack of critical thinking skills is endemic, and their protestations always come after the fact.

As far as screwing over the veterans, which they have done repeatedly since 2001, where have you heard conservatives voice their disapproval? Rarely, if ever, do they disagree. Don't even get me started on Trump.
Tell us your opinion of Trump…

Sounds like BS to me but I'll say this, anyone on Medicaid or SS disability should be reviewed every year.....Able-bodied people are scamming the tax-payer out of billions every year.

This is true, and studies have shown that it is a real problem with whites in the south, where certain attorney's, for a fee, have connections with judges to get you approved for disability payments. I remember a 60 Minutes episode on this very subject.

Not sure we have the manpower to aggressively investigate these claims, and that is an issue.

I have no idea where you are disagreeing with me.

This is true, and studies have shown that it is a real problem with whites in the south, where certain attorney's, for a fee, have connections with judges to get you approved for disability payments. I remember a 60 Minutes episode on this very subject.

Not sure we have the manpower to aggressively investigate these claims, and that is an issue.
Dewey, Cheatem & Howe law firm. ;)

90% of the people who has to, or had to rely on SS for income is a GD complete failure in life.

You did it wrong. You were dumb. You should eat dog food

SS money should just be bumming around money and entertainment

My God how dumb people are

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said Wednesday that Social Security and Medicare should be up for congressional approval each year, instead of staying under their current status as federal entitlement programs.

“Social Security and Medicare, if you qualify for the entitlement, you just get it no matter what the cost,” Johnson said in an interview that aired Tuesday on “The Regular Joe Show” podcast.

GOP's new plan: Raise taxes on working people, end Social Security and Medicare​

Let the republicans in congress, it will be the end of SS and Medicare as we know it. What would these people in WI and Florida do with Medicare and SS.

Take the SS cap off, it should be there anyway. Medicare is going towards private anyway, they will hike the prices up when a certain % age have Medicare Advantage Plan (private)
Hey bird brain. Do you even understand the untold trillions we have in unpaid liabilities on these programs that will soon run out?....No you didn't

90% of the people who has to, or had to rely on SS for income is a GD complete failure in life.

You did it wrong. You were dumb. You should eat dog food

SS money should just be bumming around money and entertainment

My God how dumb people are
LOL. PKnpoop thinks it is a success scraping by on SS.............LOLOL.................What a way to live

Hey bird brain. Do you even understand the untold trillions we have in unpaid liabilities on these programs that will soon run out?....No you didn't

We are over $30 trillion in debt which a lot of that is from the propping up of Wall Street.

Those verteran bills are always tied to some insane policies on purpose. So if they go down it is a repubs fsult........You GD SS dependent people are so GD stupid

You approve of an incestuous pedophile in the WH, anything is possible

Those verteran bills are always tied to some insane policies on purpose. So if they go down it is a repubs fsult........You GD SS dependent people are so GD stupid

You approve of an incestuous pedophile in the WH, anything is possible
giphy.gif

We are over $30 trillion in debt which a lot of that is from the propping up of Wall Street.
That is why we need 88k more IR agents targeting republicans. We pay the lions share while the SS dependent paid nothing

I'm just telling you the realities of the program satch. The realities of how stupid people are depending on such a paltry program

That is the face crying of a future goobermint dependent slave
Well, those unlucky enough to be in that boat are barely scraping by. Maybe have some compassion.

People love that "free" money but don't like paying taxes on it.
If I told you what I and our corporation paid in taxes over 30 yrs you would be astonished. you'd have to look at it from my angle to see what it really is. If you can't you have no idea what is going on

Again...if you rely on SS to exist, you were an absolute GD failure in life

If I told you what I and our corporation paid in taxes over 30 yrs you would be astonished. you'd have to look at it from my angle to see what it really is. If you can't you have no idea what is going on

Again...if you rely on SS to exist, you were an absolute GD failure in life

Your corporation benefitted from the billions and billions of "free" dollars pumped into the markets. Anyone who has to rely on this is an absolute GD failure.

Forum List

Back