Ron Johnson and Rick Scott want to end Medicare and SS.

Sure sparky, sure. :rolleyes-41:
Sure sparky, sure. :rolleyes-41:
and, the poor and their employer are already paying a
bout 15% flat rate tax. They pay about 7.5% takeout from their payroll tax which is matched by their employer of about 7.5% for a total of 15%. The employer contribution comes right out of the wage and benefit package that every employer has for his employees.

So , the surplus goes into the general fund…..they are paying their fair share.

Last edited:
and dumbo, the poor and their employer are already paying a
bout 15% flat rate tax. They pay about 7.5% takeout from their payroll tax which is matched by their employer of about 7.5% for a total of 15%. The employer contribution comes right out of the wage and benefit package that every employer has for his employees.

So dumbo, the surplus goes into the general fund…..they are paying their fair share.
But not the rich. :laughing0301:

You are an ignorant fool! SS is going broke and so Medicare is too.
They aren’t investments. They can’t go broke. Insurance policies pay out or they don’t. You either have the good will of the provider, which you do with Democrats or you don’t with republicans and they make the necessary adjustments which they always have when repugs pull this shit every few years.

Regardless of the poor economic times, SS and Medicare have paid out. They will continue and the only thing we need do, is improver service and benefits.

Baby Boomers are retiring and their is less people in the workforce today
You mean there are “fewer” people in the work force ? Really ? We have 3.4 % unemployment. As long as we avoid recessions, which you can do with liberals who pay their bills, we’ll be fine.

You mean there are “fewer” people in the work force ? Really ? We have 3.4 % unemployment. As long as we avoid recessions, which you can do with liberals who pay their bills, we’ll be fine.
Wow! Tell me you aren't this stupid, Dagwood.
3.4% is unemployment, forgetting about those that dare dropped from the employment rolls and those that retired.
Again you move you goal posts, and try to muck up something you haven't a clue on, ace.

They aren’t investments. They can’t go broke. Insurance policies pay out or they don’t. You either have the good will of the provider, which you do with Democrats or you don’t with republicans and they make the necessary adjustments which they always have when repugs pull this shit every few years.

Regardless of the poor economic times, SS and Medicare have paid out. They will continue and the only thing we need do, is improver service and benefits.
You still don't understand....I can't fix your type of ignorance, son.
Enjoy your life, and I hope you're able to keep your job.

When the 2007 recession started people started losing their jobs. By the time it reached 8.8 million mid wage jobs, the middle class began feeling the effects. More then 60% were middle class who lost their wealth, their homes, their healthcare and their dignity. When the recovery offcially ended, only 27% recovered the to work at the wage they were before. The middle class lost their wealth.

Where did it go ? The usual place. Investors in the market and real estate brokers. They Got the property and stock for pennies on the dollar. They resold the property and made huge profits with previous home owners having to refinance, most owing much more then they did before.

It always happens during recessions. Wealth shift occurs.
Bet your ass, the middle class and poor need help. Geesus, many still haven’t recovered from 2008.

Recessions follow republicans like puppy dogs. They are the conduit for the wealth shift to the rich with their tax cuts and recessions.
You have an overall naive picture of recessions. Focusing on one element of a recession just shows agenda.

Foremost, recessions cleanses the market place of inefficient businesses, and those with weak business models. Also, it gives the opportunity for those with wealth, to invest and increase it. Recessions usually increase the percentage of millionaires.

And what people should do after a recession, is learn wealth/money management and investing. Investing doesn't have to be money, it can be your time. And what's the number one advice is to everyone after a recession? Go set up a business, use and invest your time, you don't need money, or any great quantity of money to get going.

Distributing wealth is one area of recessions, the rich can get richer, those living pay cheque to pay cheque can take longer to get back on their feet, but one thing they both share is is to take advantage of fall out of a recession and start a business. And don't forget, even the rich can end up their arse and go bankrupt due to a recession, especially when dealing with the stock market.

You have an overall naive picture of recessions. Focusing on one element of a recession just shows agenda.

Foremost, recessions cleanses the market place of inefficient businesses, and those with weak business models. Also, it gives the opportunity for those with wealth, to invest and increase it. Recessions usually increase the percentage of millionaires.

And what people should do after a recession, is learn wealth/money management and investing. Investing doesn't have to be money, it can be your time. And what's the number one advice is to everyone after a recession? Go set up a business, use and invest your time, you don't need money, or any great quantity of money to get going.

Distributing wealth is one area of recessions, the rich can get richer, those living pay cheque to pay cheque can take longer to get back on their feet, but one thing they both share is is to take advantage of fall out of a recession and start a business. And don't forget, even the rich can end up their arse and go bankrupt due to a recession, especially when dealing with the stock market.
Ha ha
10 of the last 11 recessions were under gop admins after their congressional controlled tax cuts were passed with resulting high deficits, deregulation and inaction. Case closed.

YOU ARE NAIVE or less informed then you pretend to be.
The rich have options to protect themselves and their investments going into recessions. The middle class and poor have none. The rich still have liquidity when stocks and Realestate are at their lowest, the poorhave nothing with no options.

The vast majority of bankruptcies occur with middle class and low income peoples, out of work and healthcare related. You’re delusional. The rich seldom go bankrupt compared to the others. They can easily come out of a recession having MORE in assets then they went in.

It’s a simple matter of math modeling your investments and buying and selling when the second derivative of the function in your model approaches zero. The absolute values of your investments show little change and it’s long before there is any rush to buy or sell. You’re way ahead of the game statistically.

It’s not rocket science. It’s high school math. Rich people do this shit all the time and sail right through recessions with few exceptions. The exceptions are usually catastrophic and Govt bailouts are the norm. If you’re rich in America and lose your wealth, you have to be really Stoopid.

Last edited:
You still don't understand....I can't fix your type of ignorance, son.
Enjoy your life, and I hope you're able to keep your job.
I don’t expect any worthwhile response, just buster and bragging.

Foremost, recessions cleanses the market place of inefficient businesses,
That’s the stupidest statement I’ve ever heard.
The middle class and poor and small business owner responsible for more then half of the employment don’t feel cleansed when they lose their job, small business, house and healthcare.
But, it proves me right. Money monger rich Conservatives love recessions. You other worshipers of the Rich bozos follow this bullshit.

Last edited:
That’s the stupidest statement I’ve ever heard.
The middle class and poor and small business owner responsible for more then half of the employment don’t feel cleansed when they lose their job, small business, house and healthcare.
But, it proves me right. Money monger rich Conservatives love recessions. You other worshipers of the Rich bozos follow this bullshit.
Then you have no knowledge of economics. That leads onto that you have no knowledge of Joseph Schumpeter. That leads onto why you didn't even know that recessions have a cleansing effect.

And the first line of your post shows you are an expert in irony.

YOU ARE NAIVE or less informed then you pretend to be.
The rich have options to protect themselves and their investments going into recessions. The middle class and poor have none. The rich still have liquidity when stocks and Realestate are at their lowest, the poorhave nothing with no options.

The vast majority of bankruptcies occur with middle class and low income peoples, out of work and healthcare related. You’re delusional. The rich seldom go bankrupt compared to the others. They can easily come out of a recession having MORE in assets then they went in.

It’s a simple matter of math modeling your investments and buying and selling when the second derivative of the function in your model approaches zero. The absolute values of your investments show little change and it’s long before there is any rush to buy or sell. You’re way ahead of the game statistically.

It’s not rocket science. It’s high school math. Rich people do this shit all the time and sail right through recessions with few exceptions. The exceptions are usually catastrophic and Govt bailouts are the norm. If you’re rich in America and lose your wealth, you have to be really Stoopid.
Can I say that you're the ideal candidate to go and buy a book on economics, even if it's, "Economics for Dummies".

Disclaimer - Any reference to the book title and yourself is purely coincidental.

See, this is where your communistic tendencies surface.
You have an issue with the rich...they need to have their wealth redistributed,
not by a recession, but by policies.
idiot
Can I say that you're the ideal candidate to go and buy a book on economics, even if it's, "Economics for Dummies".

Disclaimer - Any reference to the book title and yourself is purely coincidental.
You have no response other then to divert your attention…as usual, you don’t know shit. You don’t even know the difference between debt and deficit.

You have simplistic ideas on the economy. As much detail as coloring book. Mortimer Snerd would be proud.

You have no response other then to divert your attention…as usual, you don’t know shit. You don’t even know the difference between debt and deficit.
Debt, aka National Debt, is the bank balance of the country. Is it in the red, national debt, or in the black, surplus.

Deficit is the difference between government expenditure v tax income over a relevant period.

Why have you defaulted to an extreme basic economic question? Did you get the book?

You have simplistic ideas on the economy. As much detail as coloring book. Mortimer Snerd would be proud.
The simplistic ideas from a termite would school you. Listen dickwad, go buy a book on economics rather than waste adults time. It's you that had the simplistic idea of a recession, it's a tad more than just distributing wealth.

When I was a little boy, my grandad used to take me up into the loft and he would take down a chest he had up there. He would open the chest. Do you know what was in it? A mermaid. And he would have me stripped naked as a little boy and make love to that mermaid on the floor while he watched for his sexual gratification. Years later when the old bastard was dead, I went back up into the loft, I took down the chest, opened it up. Do you know what I found in there? A dead monkey with it's legs sewn together. You remind me of that monkey Dagosa.

Forum List

Back