Ron DeSantis Was Joining Wife at Cancer Treatments as AOC Accused Him of Going ‘Missing’

Not what Fauci says, but he has flipped flopped through this entire pandemic.
He is following the scientific development of the treatment, since the 'warp speed' was just that and did not follow the usual protocols. I am ok with that.

Apparently the medical community has set out differnt rules in NY than Miami LOL . LIke I said believe whatever you want to believe. I think she could probably spray COVID directly in peoples faces and you would defend it because she plays for team but whatever.
There are no separate rules for NY and Florida. When in NY, wear masks wherever possible in crowded places. Not so in Florida. Floridians do not wear masks when outside. Also, not all visitors from Florida are from NY. Many from other states visit also. You keep politicizing, though, if it makes you feel better.

He is following the scientific development of the treatment, since the 'warp speed' was just that and did not follow the usual protocols. I am ok with that.
It's a virus, Fauci suppose to be an expert on. The way he has flipped flopped on this, proves he is politicizing it.

It's a virus, Fauci suppose to be an expert on. The way he has flipped flopped on this, proves he is politicizing it.
Bullshit. Proves that he is politicizing it?? How so? Nobody is an expert on this virus, since it is brand spanking new, but he certainly is more of an expert than you and me.

That commie bitch went missing in NY with all the oppressive and worthless Covid mandates to enjoy herself in DeSantis run free Florida.

AOC is all about turning health care into treating healthy productive citizens while letting the older and sicker nonproductive ones die to help reduce costs. I mean, why not just let her die already?

Funny how your health care is the ONLY time government tries to save money.
I guarantee you that the establishment/elites see aging as a problem to finances. Use people then jettison them.

The left, miserable creatures at heart.

AOC is the future of the Democratic Party as Pelosi and Schumer both fear her and her coven of like-minded dwarves of the far left.

Florida Republican governor Ron DeSantis cared for his wife as she underwent cancer treatment while left-wing media pundits accused him of vacationing and neglecting his duties amid a Covid-19 surge.
The governor reportedly accompanied his wife Casey to medical appointments for breast cancer on December 29 as critics claimed he had abandoned his post, DeSantis spokeswoman Christina Pushaw told Fox News.
DeSantis shared the news of his wife’s diagnosis in October, saying he was committed to helping her through the illness and recovery. He told Fox News that as “the mother of three young children, Casey is the centerpiece of our family and has made an impact on the lives of countless Floridians through her initiatives as first lady.”
DeSantis spokespeople jumped to the governor’s defense after Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) suggested that the governor was “inextricably missing” and ignoring his responsibilities over the last couple of weeks. The congresswoman retorted with that comment on Twitter after she was criticized for visiting Miami Beach on a leisure trip on Friday.
MSNBC host Joy Reid similarly targeted the governor’s absence without knowing the reason for it. “A governor, not governing during a crisis; and sunning his belly on vacation instead. @GovRonDeSantis is the Nero of Ted Cruzes,” she tweeted.
Pushaw published DeSantis’s schedule in response to show he was not, in fact, on vacation, saying, “Have you ever considered that you’re one of the reasons nobody trusts the media?”

Suuuuuure he was. All that time. :heehee:

AOC is all about turning health care into treating healthy productive citizens while letting the older and sicker nonproductive ones die to help reduce costs. I mean, why not just let her die already?

Funny how your health care is the ONLY time government tries to save money.
Funny how the trumplets have to turn this Desantis thread into an AOC thread.............sure are desperate. :heehee:

So you don't think she should be a representative, her people voted her in, we know how republicans feel about the vote, republicans are NOT for brown or blacks votes.
LOL...you are letting your delusions and racism show again.

There are no separate rules for NY and Florida. When in NY, wear masks wherever possible in crowded places. Not so in Florida. Floridians do not wear masks when outside. Also, not all visitors from Florida are from NY. Many from other states visit also. You keep politicizing, though, if it makes you feel better.
LMAO. ok so viruses apparently act differently depending on your latitude?

No one (or at least I didnt) said that she wasn't following the NY rules when she was in NY and the FL rules when she's in FL. The problem is those 2 sets of rules are really far apart from each other. She's supported the enactment of the NY rules and criticized the FL ones. If she or anyone for that matter really believes that what NY is doing with mask mandates everywhere and having to show your vax status to go anywhere then you would do so regardless of what the rules are or what your current latitude is. That she doesn't tells me one of a couple things 1. She doesnt actually think the rules in NY are valid so why follow them if you dont have to. 2. She knows (like anyone who can do math) that COVID isnt really a significant threat to her due to her age and health. 3. She's a huge hypocrite.

LMAO. ok so viruses apparently act differently depending on your latitude?

No one (or at least I didnt) said that she wasn't following the NY rules when she was in NY and the FL rules when she's in FL. The problem is those 2 sets of rules are really far apart from each other. She's supported the enactment of the NY rules and criticized the FL ones. If she or anyone for that matter really believes that what NY is doing with mask mandates everywhere and having to show your vax status to go anywhere then you would do so regardless of what the rules are or what your current latitude is. That she doesn't tells me one of a couple things 1. She doesnt actually think the rules in NY are valid so why follow them if you dont have to. 2. She knows (like anyone who can do math) that COVID isnt really a significant threat to her due to her age and health. 3. She's a huge hypocrite.
You are reading too much into the situation. I do not wear a mask outside, but would if that was the recommendation in New York when I visited.

You are reading too much into the situation. I do not wear a mask outside, but would if that was the recommendation in New York when I visited.
Holy shit dude. here I'll break this down as much as I can. If you at any time criticized the policies of Florida regarding mask mandates and vaccine mandates to go into business and any of the other crazy shit people have suggested that DeSantis has said thanks but no thanks to. If you have supported the measures places like CA and NY have enacted. If you actually believed that what they were doing in FL was wrong and killing people or putting them at risk and believed that what CA and NY are doing is appropriate, you can't go to Miami and hangout, slow dance, etc etc without using a mask or making sure everyone was vax'd. At least you can't and be surprised if you're called a hypocrite. This isnt about whether she's following the local and state guidelines regarding COVID. She probably is. This is about the fact that she's criticized those guidelines as unsafe and putting people's lives at risk, but here she is doing exactly what she says is killing people. In what universe is that not hypocritical?

She is the one opening her big mouth.
A few people spoke up. She's just the only one featured in rhe wingnut blogosphere, because they understand that the mere mention of her name triggers the wing nuts and will generate clicks.

No, that's stupid. As you information arises, new safety and health recommendations are made. It's just that simple. How can you people not get this simple concept?

Bullshit. Proves that he is politicizing it?? How so? Nobody is an expert on this virus, since it is brand spanking new, but he certainly is more of an expert than you and me.
Well number one cloth masked Don't work even fauci said so. Then yes mask works, then two mask. I'm sure he is getting off on seeing how he can make you fools do as he wants.

Forum List

Back