Ron DeSantis Was Joining Wife at Cancer Treatments as AOC Accused Him of Going ‘Missing’

i sure hope you or anybody you care about doesn’t have to deal with cancer but there is much more involved then going to one appointment when getting treatment
He was missing for 17 days, not like him without a photo op.

huh? not sure where you got that idea. i was just explaining to you were she pays rent
So you don't think she should be a representative, her people voted her in, we know how republicans feel about the vote, republicans are NOT for brown or blacks votes.

-------------------------------
what a man caring for his wife.

At that event, Feucht presented DeSantis with a “Defender of Freedom” award for not joining in with the “tyrannical governors and leaders” who imposed mask mandates, gathering limits, stay-at-home orders, etc. during 2021. He also led the crowd in praying for Casey’s healing.

DeSantis, for his part, was overjoyed by it. also they use Christianity.

So you don't think she should be a representative, her people voted her in, we know how republicans feel about the vote, republicans are NOT for brown or blacks votes.
huh? when did i say she shouldn’t be a representative? haha and what does race have to do with this discussion?

It takes one day, she was dx in Oct, he was just MIA.
haha no, there are repeated treatments. Obviously you haven’t had a loved one deal with it, thankfully, but chem treatments are repeated, not just one time

So, it's not hypocritical for her to be so outspoken about how Florida is fucking up their COVID response by not mandating masks, and Ron Desantis being on vacation during a crisis etc but then travels to Florida and is out and about without a mask? Hmm ok. BTW no one is saying she can't/shouldn't take time off or even go to Florida and run around without a mask on. It's just hypocritical to do so. I didnt read Kayleigh McKenna's comments. Who's Kayleigh McKenna and why should I care what her opinion on the matter is? Im perfectly capable of seeing what the Congresswoman has said and comparing it to what's she's doing and make a determination on whether I think it's hypocritical or not. I don't need a Kayleigh McKenna to tell me what to think who ever that is.
She was outside and was not hypocritical about masks not being necessary OUTSIDE.

Hey man whatever lets you sleep at night, but I think you are in the minority here.
Thank you, but she was not hypocritical and follows the advice of the medical community, which is that masks are not necessary outside. I am in the majority, as very few people wear masks when outside. You are mistaken.

Ron DeSantis Was Joining Wife at Cancer Treatments as AOC Accused Him of Going ‘Missing’

Yeah, sure he was. That's why they left there and went to a wacko Church group's rally filled with unvaccinated, unmasked people. Because his wife is in the middle of suffering from cancer.
You're a special kind of idiot.

Thank you, but she was not hypocritical and follows the advice of the medical community, which is that masks are not necessary outside. I am in the majority, as very few people wear masks when outside. You are mistaken.
Apparently the medical community has set out differnt rules in NY than Miami LOL . LIke I said believe whatever you want to believe. I think she could probably spray COVID directly in peoples faces and you would defend it because she plays for team but whatever.

Not what Fauci says, but he has flipped flopped through this entire pandemic.

Forum List

Back