Ron DeSantis reportedly preparing for 2024 presidential run. A 'more angry' Donald Trump takes shot at 'disloyal' Florida governor.

~ I don't think DeSantis would survive Capitola Hill attacks, biased media slander and the corrupt anti—Constitutional DOJ.

327446029_1107279106605800_8305467037848670989_n.jpg
I wish it was that way.

Yeah, then in February 2020 he immediately moved to cut off all travel from China, and the Left called him "RACIST!" (tm)

Get the fuck outta here.
the left, did not call him racist for that...one woman Congress critter, who represents the California district that just experienced the mass murder shootings the past couple of weeks, Judy Chu, accused him of such and voiced her worry.....

most of the other Dems that vocally bitched, their complaint was that it was too late, that it was mismanaged by calling all Americans there in China home, with no testing for covid, flooding our Airports and our country corner to corner with covid.... before the final flight....

Not that the country didn't already have covid spreading before the China thingy...

If memory serves our covid spread was from a variant present in Europe....not China....looking back, with hindsight.

We really need a post mortum, from top to bottom, how we handled covid, what we missed, what we needed, basically....what we did right, what we did wrong, how we could improve on the next pandemic, which is inevitable, due to our global travelling....

I'm sure in 2016 you were gung ho predicting he would win. ;)
Yep. Entirely true. But you are hanging your hopes on a one-time knock-off. January 6, 2021 ensure that Trump will not regain the Presidency.
Besides, if you were so convinced, you wouldn't have to go on a message board to spout off about it in the format of a dissertation.
Evil Men only succeed when Good Men fail to remain engaged. I do my own drop-in-the-bucket share. It be sumfin' to do.

the left, did not call him racist for that

Wow, I couldn't even get through your first sentence before encountering a straight up lie.

Maybe use a search engine before reacting emotionally.

I know, it's not in the Leftist DNA.

Is this how the Left maintains their stranglehold on the country? Even cheating may not be sufficient to suppress the populist wave in 2024.

But a Trump/Desantis civil war?

Just what the Commies ordered.

The Washington Post reported on Saturday, "Advisers to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis are actively preparing for a possible presidential run, according to two Republicans with knowledge of the conversations who described meetings and preliminary staffing moves — the latest indication that DeSantis is laying a foundation for a national campaign."

"When I hear that he might [run] I think it’s very disloyal,” Trump said of DeSantis.

Trump accused DeSantis and his administration of “trying to rewrite history” regarding their COVID-19 pandemic response.

"There are Republican governors that did not close their states,” Trump told reporters while aboard his plane, according to CNN. "Florida was closed for a long period of time."
"They're trying to rewrite history," Trump declared.

The only silver lining I can find here is that the report is from the Washington Post - which at this point has about as much credibility as the National Enquirer.

That said, if Desantis runs, things may be looking bleak.

A Trump/Desantis dream ticket is perhaps the only antidote to a triumphant Democrat Party utterly beholden to the Chinese and corrupted to its very core.

Which (as if it has to be said) places America's future in distinct jeopardy.
DeSantis vs. Trump = Frazier vs. Ali #3! Too early to call but I see a DeSantis win in the primary on a split decision.

Wow, I couldn't even get through your first sentence before encountering a straight up lie.

Maybe use a search engine before reacting emotionally.

I know, it's not in the Leftist DNA.
maybe use real news sources instead of right wing blogs!

your first one, is a bullcrap lie. As noted, Biden said nothing about Trump's travel ban in his statement, and your article lied and said Biden said this one day after the ban by Trump announcement, but it was the same day, while he was across country, stumping....NOTHING mentions the ban, nada, zip, zilch...

At the time, trump was shouting his Kung Flu, instead of calling it COVID crap....

Is this how the Left maintains their stranglehold on the country? Even cheating may not be sufficient to suppress the populist wave in 2024.

The Washington Post reported on Saturday, "Advisers to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis are actively preparing for a possible presidential run, according to two Republicans with knowledge of the conversations who described meetings and preliminary staffing moves — the latest indication that DeSantis is laying a foundation for a national campaign."

"When I hear that he might [run] I think it’s very disloyal,” Trump said of DeSantis.

Trump accused DeSantis and his administration of “trying to rewrite history” regarding their COVID-19 pandemic response.

"There are Republican governors that did not close their states,” Trump told reporters while aboard his plane, according to CNN. "Florida was closed for a long period of time."

The only silver lining I can find here is that the report is from the Washington Post - which at this point has about as much credibility as the National Enquirer.

A Trump/Desantis dream ticket is perhaps the only antidote to a triumphant Democrat Party utterly beholden to the Chinese and corrupted to its very core.

What a big box of steam shit this post truly is.

Ron DeSantis has no hope of getting elected and he's going to spend the next two years losing cases in the courts over his unconstitutional "anti-woke" legislation. It is unconstitutional to allow motorists to run down protestors. His opposition to children being taught about racial injustice, and sexual identity violates the First Amendment, as does his book bannings, and his threats against teachers.

Any Republican who runs in 2024 is going to be hard up against the incompetence and stupidity of the current Republican House under Kevin McCarthy. The latest polls show that fully 75% of Americans disapprove of the stated priorities of this House, having clearly and openly rejected the MAGA agenda of revenge politics and investigation of the Biden family in particular.

Americans object to the deals McCarthy made to become Speaker, specifically those empowered members of the Insurrectionist Caucus and giving them plumb Committee assignments. The House Obstruction of Justice subcommittee, aka the "Weaponization of Government" subcommittee being a prime example.

When Democrats win the House in the mid-terms, they spend the next two years building up the party and it;s agenda in the eyes of the voters, in order to win the next Presidential election. See 1990, 2006, 2018.

When Republicans win the House in the mid-terms, they spend the next two years on investigating the incumbent President on trumped up allegations, and slandering Democrats. The result is always that they lose the White House in the next General. See 1994, 2006, 2018.

So good luck with Jim Jordan and investigating Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden is a really good target for you. A man who witnessed the deaths of his mother and sister as a child, and who lost his brother to cancer, and has been fighting addictions and personal demons for years, and who has no role in government whatsoever. Yeah, that'll win you a lot of votes.

Continue lying about Joe Biden being a pedophile, or on the take, with no evidence. Nothing makes you look more disgusting and lacking in either morals and ethics than all of the lies you've told about the Democrats. It's time to arrest Bill Barr and John Durham for malicious prosecution and for using the DOJ to attack and threaten Trump's political enemies.

Good luck with all of it. It's never worked for you before, and doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, is the definition of insanity. Insanity is the ONLY thing Republicans have left.

Trump might have been a great president, but it's just like an asshole. Comes in handy but all it does is release a bunch of shit.

Poll after poll shows most Americans aren't obsessed over Jan. 6th the way the media and the Left are.

And I'm not taking a side here, but it's not as if the Leftist Establishment won't try to do the very same thing to DeSantis that they did to Trump. (Painting him as an unacceptable villain that no one in polite society should ever support, all while they engage in a full frontal assault on America.) In fact, anyone paying attention knows they've already started.

Besides, the sad reality is that if DeSantis runs, Trump may decide to go Third party if he loses a Primary. That's a big "if" at this stage, but a foreboding prospect nonetheless.

Bottom line: I am not writing off either of them at this stage - and you can bet your ass I'm sure as shit not going to take advice from anyone who went after Trump relentlessly for the last several years without justifiable cause, manufacturing outrage after outrage in the headlines. Most of it all fake.

The voters will decide, the prognosticators had it all wrong in 2016 - and that could happen again.
if only we had an honest election in 2024, DeSantis wins by 20% or about 80 million votes

i am really hoping for a DeSantis/Scott Ticket,,,thats the lefts worst nightmare! then 8 years later we will have the first black president!

Then the Republican Party needs to rediscover its ball$ and set Donald Trump off to the side in order to clear the way for a DeSantis run.

DeSantis is capable of advancing much of the so-called Trump Agenda with energy, vision and courage, and without the baggage and teenage angst of DJT.

January 6, 2021 has irreparably damaged Donald Trump.

He will never again be President.

The Republicans need to admit that Reality to themselves and remove the Albatross around their necks and begin moving into the future.

Trump cannot and will not be part of that future.

He is now "damaged goods" and cannot be salvaged amongst Independents and Reagan Democrats (whom the Pubs need nowadays to win).

Hell... he cannot now be salvaged amongst a great-many Republicans, never mind the others.

If Republicans are stupid enough to run Trump again in 2024 then they will get clobbered at the polls and confirm for the rest of us that they are fools.

A blind man could see a Trump 2024 election defeat coming from a mile away.

Hopefully, the Republicans can, too... at least the sane ones who aren't wearing red caps and barking at the moon.

The Trumpbots are so loyal, they can't see just how far to the left of center Trump has taken them. If my views were put on a scale, they would be just right of moderate republicans. I'm in the same spot were everyone thought Reagan stood. Trump and his supporters are so far left of center, they can't even see center anymore. And they just don't even realize it. It's like Trump spray paints a new line ever so often, then tells his supporters that it's the center.

Proof:
His Platinum Plan.
His deal with Saudi, MX and US oil companies to LOWER oil/gas production, 8 months before the election.
His bump stock ban
His funding of Planned Parenthood, gender studies and a crap load of other liberal & progressive crap.
And now he's buddying up with Lindsey Graham and McCarthy.

Trump is nothing more than Reagan part 2.

Forum List

Back