Ron Desantis fining business that require vax passports

I'm a financial advisor, CFP/CLU/ChFC and a better capitalist than you could ever dream of being.

You're just another Q/Trumpster, mixing ignorance and arrogance.

Let's see you criticize DeSantis for his big government intrusion on business.

Go ahead.
Businesses are violating the law, but you already knew that. Your hypocrisy just will not allow you to see the truth.

We’ll then, I don’t see why you disagree with Desantis.

This is for vaccine passports only. He’s not fining businesses for anything else they’d like to impose

How’d you like to be forced to get the vaccine because you could no longer buy goods? Because that’s the purpose of this order

I think it's an over reach of government.

If I want to mandate that my customers wear masks, I can do that. If I want to mandate that anyone coming into my business be vaccinated, I should be able to do that, too. My customers will determine if it's a good policy or a bad one...

If I want to mandate that my customers wear masks, I can do that. If I want to mandate that anyone coming into my business be vaccinated, I should be able to do that, too. My customers will determine if it's a good policy or a bad one...
You’re probably a small business.

I don’t care if a small business does that as long as they have a competitor I can go to.

If there is only a choice between Walmart and Publix for groceries, and both mandate vaccines, then many people would be screwed.

There’s a global effort to mandate vaccines.

WAKE UP!

You’re probably a small business.

I have a total of 150 or so employees. The combined gross revenue from both companies is around $35 million. I'm not Amazon, but I'm not the corner produce stand, either...

I don’t care if a small business does that as long as they have a competitor I can go to.

A business should be able to do that regardless if there's competition. A business owner's first allegiance is to his business, not his customer. If he believe a mandate of any kind will help him, he should have the latitude to enact that at his business. If he feels it will hurt his business, he should have the right to not require it.

His customers will then decide if his business choices are something they can live with...

If there is only a choice between Walmart and Publix for groceries, and both mandate vaccines, then many people would be screwed.

But that's just not going to happen. No Wal-Mart? There's always Target. Winn Dixie, Food Lion, etc...

There’s a global effort to mandate vaccines.

I'm aware...

I sense some DemonRats will be very upset.

Just like how they were upset when they were fined for banning ‘colored people’ back in the day

This will likely be struck down by the courts as well. The state cannot compel private businesses to comply just as the courts overturned Florida's attempt to bar cruise lines from asking for passengers' vaccine status.

You cannot require that people have proof of this vaccine before entering your business

If I go into 7-11 and they demand a card I simply grab up my items and put down an amount of money close to the price and walk. If they refuse money I walk with the items.
This is how constructive, thinking, non violent civil disobedience gets underway
Nazi libbies, you aren’t, must be stopped from flying these “proof” kites .

Really?

And why can't I?
You are not permitted to inquire into the consumers health status or any “preventative” measures they may or may not have undertaken. You cannot discriminate about who stays or goes based on what their response is or isn’t for questions you are not permitted to ask.

I thought you didn’t care for vaccine mandates?

I’m not surprised you’re upset someone is standing up for freedoms

The government forcing a private business to do things ain’t “standing up for freedoms.”

The GQP is populist, not conservative. It’s all about indulging the Trump cult in their narcissism. Conservatives used to support private business making their own choices. Now “conservatives” support using government power to impose their will on others because feelings.

To the rubes,

owning the libs > death

Forum List

Back