Ron Desantis fining business that require vax passports

I sense some DemonRats will be very upset.

Just like how they were upset when they were fined for banning ‘colored people’ back in the day

I'm a big DeSantis fan, but I couldn't disagree with this more.

I own two businesses. I do not require masks, nor vaccines. But, if I wanted to require vaccines, that's on me. I don't want, nor do I need, government to tell me how I'll run my business. We no longer have a mask mandate here, but many business owners still require them, and that's perfectly fine.

DeSantis is overstepping his bounds with this one...

I own two businesses. I do not require masks, nor vaccines. But, if I wanted to require vaccines, that's on me. I don't want, nor do I need, government to tell me how I'll run my business. We no longer have a mask mandate here, but many business owners still require them, and that's perfectly fine.

What if all the supermarkets required it?
How would you get food?

What if both Home Depot and Lowe’s required it?
How would you repair anything in your home.

I guess you’re a standard Republican that just enjoys sitting back and doing nothing

I guess you wouldn’t care if every unvaxxed person got laid off from their jobs either

What if all the supermarkets required it?
How would you get food?

What if both Home Depot and Lowe’s required it?
How would you repair anything in your home.

I guess you’re a standard Republican that just enjoys sitting back and doing nothing

Well, that would be a stupid guess on your part. I'm not a Republican.

I believe that business owners should be free to operate in a manner they feel best suits their business. If someone has a clientele which is very pro-mask and pro-vaccine, requiring a vaccine passport could help his business, and not requiring it could hurt it...

Well, that would be a stupid guess on your part. I'm not a Republican.

I believe that business owners should be free to operate in a manner they feel best suits their business. If someone has a clientele which is very pro-mask and pro-vaccine, requiring a vaccine passport could help his business, and not requiring it could hurt it...
What about the big corporate monopolies who are best buddies with the politicians in DC?

Are you vaccinated?

Do you oppose vaccine mandates?

We’re you hoping to ask people for their vax cards at the entrance of your business?

Last edited:

I sense some DemonRats will be very upset.

Just like how they were upset when they were fined for banning ‘colored people’ back in the day
Way to go future Mr President
Watching libbies squeal as their hoax gets dissected is darn near a Woke experience

You cannot require people to take a vaccine unless you disclose before they are hired that they must and even that has not fully been legally tested.

Proof of inoculation cards, which they told us upon innoculation could never be required, is another name for your failed dodge effort

No dodge at all. Words have meanings. Passport does not mean the same thing as innoculation card. I don't support making people get the vaccine so why would I try and make this other than what it is?

It reads to me that Florida has banned something that doesn't even exist and are now doubling down and on top of that, its highly, highly, highly unlikely that Florida can do anything about a restaurant saying you must show your card.

No dodge at all. Words have meanings. Passport does not mean the same thing as innoculation card. I don't support making people get the vaccine so why would I try and make this other than what it is?

It reads to me that Florida has banned something that doesn't even exist and are now doubling down and on top of that, its highly, highly, highly unlikely that Florida can do anything about a restaurant saying you must show your card.
Man that spin with goalpost move is dizzying

What about the big corporate monopolies who are best buddies with the politicians in DC?

They probably don't need to be told what's best for their businesses, either...

Are you vaccinated?

No, I'm not. I'm on the fence...

Do you oppose vaccine mandates?

Generally speaking, yes...

We’re you hoping to ask people for their vax cards at the entrance of your business?

No...

They probably don't need to be told what's best for their businesses, either...

No, I'm not. I'm on the fence...

Generally speaking, yes...

No...
We’ll then, I don’t see why you disagree with Desantis.

This is for vaccine passports only. He’s not fining businesses for anything else they’d like to impose

How’d you like to be forced to get the vaccine because you could no longer buy goods? Because that’s the purpose of this order

Forum List

Back