Ron Desantis fining business that require vax passports

The government forcing a private business to do things ain’t “standing up for freedoms.”

The GQP is populist, not conservative. It’s all about indulging the Trump cult in their narcissism. Conservatives used to support private business making their own choices. Now “conservatives” support using government power to impose their will on others because feelings.

To the rubes,

owning the libs > death
They've fallen head over heels for a flamboyant, hypersensitive New York billionaire who has convinced them that he's a populist.

You can't make this up. You couldn't make a fictional movie out of it, because it wouldn't be believable.

The government forcing a private business to do things ain’t “standing up for freedoms.”

The GQP is populist, not conservative. It’s all about indulging the Trump cult in their narcissism. Conservatives used to support private business making their own choices. Now “conservatives” support using government power to impose their will on others because feelings.

To the rubes,

owning the libs > death
What about the government forcing businesses to do things, as seen in NYC (mandate vaccines for customers and employees)?

You are not permitted to inquire into the consumers health status or any “preventative” measures they may or may not have undertaken. You cannot discriminate about who stays or goes based on what their response is or isn’t for questions you are not permitted to ask.

And what law(s) cover this?

I sense some DemonRats will be very upset.

Just like how they were upset when they were fined for banning ‘colored people’ back in the day
I guess the upside, longer term, would be that DeSantis is going the Trump route, and doubling down on stupidity and immorality, inevitably drumming up more votes against himself than for himself.

Maybe. I'm not confident. Stupid is trending.
Has been. But every Trump rally in 2020 was really a Biden rally. These lobotomized narcissists hear and see the applause in their faces and think that's all they need to know.

You own the business
Get a local judge or attorney in your shop and tell them they must leave if you can’t review their vaccination card.
Keep us appraised of how that goes.

That's not an answer.

What law prohibits me from doing it?

Forum List

Back