Romney says he is also "unemployed."

Republican Proverb: It's all about the money. How you get it isn't important as long as you get it.

have you told the rich Democrats that Proverb?....im sure they dont follow that....right.......

Bill Gates is giving away tens of billions of dollars to help middle class America. I suspect the majority of Republicans would call him a fool.

I call him a good hearted person.I wonder if the percentage of his charitable deductions match people who aren't so rich? It's easy to give when you have so much. Some of us wish we could give more. And you are still off topic.

Republican Proverb: It's all about the money. How you get it isn't important as long as you get it.

have you told the rich Democrats that Proverb?....im sure they dont follow that....right.......

Bill Gates is giving away tens of billions of dollars to help middle class America. I suspect the majority of Republicans would call him a fool.

how about Mr Soros....do think he has scruples?......do you think he gives a fuck how he gets richer?....

how about Mr Soros....do think he has scruples?......do you think he gives a fuck how he gets richer?....

I wonder how much he has donated.................

I'd be willing to bet that deany worships at the Soros Alter.

It was obviously a joke, but how well it went over is another story. Maybe you had to be there.

Or read the the attached article once in a while

"I should tell my story," Mr. Romney said. "I'm also unemployed."
He chuckled.
The eight people gathered around him, who had just finished talking about strategies of finding employment in a slow-to-recover economy, joined him in laughter."
Yeah, unemployment is a laughing matter. NitMitt's "CHUCKLE" mocks all the unemployed. He has no empathy for the unemployed!!!

Mitt Romney Says He Is Also An Unemployed Person In America

I am sure that the long term unempoyed in America can appreciate a multi-millionaire telling them that he is also unemployed. What a blunder! :lol:

that did seem a little odd... if he did that during the debates it would be a daddy bush moment. but we'll see... i'm figuring he won't make that mistake again.

Is it any more odd than Obama joking about the shovel ready projects that weren't as shovel ready as they thought? Honestly? Is it ok for one side to make stupid jokes but not the other?

Balance... I like it. Another word I like... 'rational'...... oh, and 'logical'.

It was obviously a joke, but how well it went over is another story. Maybe you had to be there.

Or read the the attached article once in a while

"I should tell my story," Mr. Romney said. "I'm also unemployed."
He chuckled.
The eight people gathered around him, who had just finished talking about strategies of finding employment in a slow-to-recover economy, joined him in laughter."
Yeah, unemployment is a laughing matter. NitMitt's "CHUCKLE" mocks all the unemployed. He has no empathy for the unemployed!!!

And you have no empathy for parentless children. Sick fucking freak.

Romney's joke was very funny, unless of course, you are unemployed. Typical republican "thumb in your eye."

I saw it.

While it's not going to kill his campaign..a few more slip ups like this will definitely hurt.

No, it won't. Didn't hurt Obama.... and every time the left rant about Romney's gaffs, it just shows hypocrisy.

This isn't the "gotcha" type of gaffs that Conservatives hold over President Obama and are generally meaningless to everyone with a brain.

This displays a sort elitism that essentially killed George HW Bush's campaign.

Conservatives are constantly hammering President Obama about unemployment, and why not? It's basically where he's vunerable. But then they say it isn't government's job to create jobs. This is pretty confusing to those still on the fence. And when a multi-millionaire former hedge fund manager jokes about being unemployed..that's sort of the icing on the cake to those who say that Conservatives both don't care about unemployment and loathe the unemployed.

I saw it.

While it's not going to kill his campaign..a few more slip ups like this will definitely hurt.

No, it won't. Didn't hurt Obama.... and every time the left rant about Romney's gaffs, it just shows hypocrisy.

This isn't the "gotcha" type of gaffs that Conservatives hold over President Obama and are generally meaningless to everyone with a brain.

This displays a sort elitism that essentially killed George HW Bush's campaign.

Conservatives are constantly hammering President Obama about unemployment, and why not? It's basically where he's vunerable. But then they say it isn't government's job to create jobs. This is pretty confusing to those still on the fence. And when a multi-millionaire former hedge fund manager jokes about being unemployed..that's sort of the icing on the cake to those who say that Conservatives both don't care about unemployment and loathe the unemployed.

It should be embarassing to the GOP, but apparently it isn't.

If i were in the crowd, and been unemployed for a year, I would have walked away. It was in bad taste, no matter what he meant.

But its OK when your Messiah says an ATM kicked his economy's ass, or when Biden says no way those jobs are coming back.

Romney bankrupted 5 companies and sent tens of thousands of jobs to China. What was left was broken up and sold. That was to make sure those jobs would never come back. And how much did Romney make? About a half billion. And he laughed and laughed all the way to the bank. Republican approve. A new "hero" is born.

Obama does that before breakfast and without creating a single new job, Bain Capital has funded tens of thousands

But its OK when your Messiah says an ATM kicked his economy's ass, or when Biden says no way those jobs are coming back.

Romney bankrupted 5 companies and sent tens of thousands of jobs to China. What was left was broken up and sold. That was to make sure those jobs would never come back. And how much did Romney make? About a half billion. And he laughed and laughed all the way to the bank. Republican approve. A new "hero" is born.

Obama does that before breakfast and without creating a single new job, Bain Capital has funded tens of thousands

And yet, more jobs have been created in the Obama administration, in 2 years, than W created in 8. Frigin Amazing, even with W's tax cut for the wealthy....which everyone making $250,000+ per year appreciated.

And yet, more jobs have been created in the Obama administration, in 2 years, than W created in 8. Frigin Amazing, even with W's tax cut for the wealthy....which everyone making $250,000+ per year appreciated.

Obama has been the biggest economic disaster since FDR, no one believes your jobs "Saved or created" bullshit

That's one thing the conservatARDs cannot attrack him on in '12. He can say "I gave your millionaire/billionaire buddies tax-cuts so where's the increased economic activity/jobs?" Meanwhile the House hasn't done jack squat.

I saw it.

the president didn't make slip ups that showed he wasn't in the same statosphere as the people he wanted to vote for him.

daddy bush lost because he didn't know what a supermarket scanner was... (and yes, i know that's simplifying it, but it was indicative of how gentrified he was).

Forum List

Back