Romney Ryan would cause immeasurable harm to women

It's an opinion editorail and the fact that anyone would need a link to common sense is disturbing. Right minded people know that paying for general benefits benefits us all.

Welfare doesn't benefit us all. In fact, it doesn't even benefit the people who receive it on the long run.

Some day YOU may need assistance.

The chances of that are zero.

We pay for the CDC and the CDC helps protect us all from infectuous diseases and death that used to occur often not too long ago.

The CDC isn't a welfare agency, and I would dispute the notion that it actually protects us from much of anything.

That is just one example of thousands and helping people get medical treatment protects us all not only from infectuous diseases but other blights on society. Amazing, that so many just can't fathom that. Living in your own bubble like Mitt Romney who says people can get health care in emergency rooms because he has never had to worry about medical care and has no clue what the average person faces and he doesn't care either!

Anyone who thinks the government has ever improved anything is the one living in a bubble.

If you pay for contraception, you could help prevent a pregnancy, and therefore prevent more women going on welfare.

Another way to prevent women going on welfare is simply to end welfare.

Yes, that's really humane (not) for women and children. We could also put them in binders! Yikes!

Why not let red states do that....those women and children could then migrate to blue states where they could be humanely locked into a lifetime of misery.

There's an easy way to fix that: put an end to all the welfare programs.

You wouldn't ever endorse that, now would you?

Endorse starvation? hmmm. no. I don't think I'd do that.

On the other hand, it would be mostly goopers that would die.

You appear to be confused. Do you support welfare or do you oppose it? If the former, then why don't you shut your fucking yap and quit complaining about the people who receive it?
I support a society that takes care of it's impoverished or vunerable. I only ruminate that the world would be a much better place without repugnantcans.

It falls on deaf ears though. Rethuglicans don't give a shit.

not necessarily so. Truth is, Republican, Conservative, most women are fairly confident that Romney isn't going to upend any of the rights that women are concerned about.

If Roe is overturned, the states aren't going to suddenly say that abortion is a fail. Not going to happen.

Really? Because the religious block is voting for that exact reason.

People who want us to pay for their shit are the true thugs. That includes contraception.

DICKHEAD unplugged

says it all Moron:clap2:

I just negged you for being a moron.
Negative opinion of a shit for brains = win.

Horsecrap.

Progressives always claim that if you don't buy into their eugenics crap people will suffer and die. It's been that way since Nazi Germany. You guys are pathetic.

Eugenics....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk]You keep using that word. - YouTube[/ame]
Anyone who thinks the government has ever improved anything is the one living in a bubble.

Or squarely connected to it's teet.

The world laughs at America. Not because America is a bad place, but because it's 50% populated by braindead washboard scraping morons like you. You're the joke of civilized society... and you don't even realize it.

You appear to be confused. Do you support welfare or do you oppose it? If the former, then why don't you shut your fucking yap and quit complaining about the people who receive it?
I support a society that takes care of it's impoverished or vunerable. I only ruminate that the world would be a much better place without repugnantcans.

Eugenics....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk]You keep using that word. - YouTube[/ame]

The world laughs at America. Not because America is a bad place, but because it's 50% populated by braindead washboard scraping morons like you. You're the joke of civilized society... and you don't even realize it.

True and you get responses like "moron", "horseshit" and other very intelligent things as well as requests for links to statistics, etc. Then the response would be "moron", "horseshit" and other super intelligent responses! What a joke these so-called people are.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

And I would care what you or they think why ?

And if you care to list out who you are referencing, I'd be happy to read up on them.

Would this be Greece ? Spain ? Maybe Finland ? I'll look forward to it.

Eugenics....

True and you get responses like "moron", "horseshit" and other very intelligent things as well as requests for likes to statistics, etc. Then the response would be "moron", "horseshit" and other super intelligent responses! What a joke these so-called people are.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Not to mention it gives me a chance to break out that awesome Princess Bride clip.

Eugenics....

True and you get responses like "moron", "horseshit" and other very intelligent things as well as requests for likes to statistics, etc. Then the response would be "moron", "horseshit" and other super intelligent responses! What a joke these so-called people are.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's been fun watching you and the other libs on this board ramping up the bed wetting as Obama nears the culmination of his failure by getting his ass kicked out of the White House next month.

Your increased spamming of the board reveals a genuine concern that your welfare might get cut off....or are you really that much of a crusader (and a really pathetic one at that....do you really lecture friends and relatives with the same pathetic drool you post on this board) ?

I'd say that if there was one word to describe you...it is intolerant (besides the normal word reserved for shrill whiny asswipes).

Eugenics....
You keep using that word. - YouTube

It's been fun watching you and the other libs on this board ramping up the bed wetting as Obama nears the culmination of his failure by getting his ass kicked out of the White House next month.

Your increased spamming of the board reveals a genuine concern that your welfare might get cut off....or are you really that much of a crusader (and a really pathetic one at that....do you really lecture friends and relatives with the same pathetic drool you post on this board) ?

I'd say that if there was one word to describe you...it is intolerant (besides the normal word reserved for shrill whiny asswipes).

I can assure you that I collect exactly Zero dollars from any welfare program. That does not mean I do not support it. And yes. We are intolerant.

Intolerant of small minds, small thinking, selfish policy, greed and gluttony, of the Republican leadership and their bed buddy affair with big business. We are intolerant of bigots. Intolerant of misogynists. Intolerant of douchebaggy pricks who think that they somehow are responsible for everything good that they have.

And we are intolerant of the people who stand back and sneer at the less fortunate. We are intolerant of the people who would tell the woman who's husband died, and has two kids, and no way to feed them "fuck you, just go die."

We are intorant of the pieces of shit like you that still exist in this world.

so yes, we are intolerant of you. You're a joke of a human, and a shit smear in the gene pool.

And no. I don't lecture my friends and family. They aren't a steaming turd, they don't need to be told that other people matter.

Last edited:

I can assure you that I collect exactly Zero dollars from any welfare program. That does not mean I do not support it. And yes. We are intolerant.
Yup,it looks like a duck. He's worried about his food stamps and actually having to get a job.

If you pay for contraception, you could help prevent a pregnancy, and therefore prevent more women going on welfare.

Another way to prevent women going on welfare is simply to end welfare.

Yes, that's really humane (not) for women and children. We could also put them in binders! Yikes!

Welfare is humane for children? Women who have a child out of wedlock that they can't afford to support should have it taken away and put up for adoption. That's how things used to be done, and it was far more humane than having a child grow up in a slum on welfare.

You support welfare except if the recipients happen to live in a state that votes Republican? Is that what you're saying?

What you really support is organized plunder. Welfare isn't run by "society." It's run by the government. It obtains it's funds at gunpoint. It dispenses plunder to those who vote correctly.

The bottom line is that you're a thug. Disguising the nature of your business by calling it "taking care of the impoverished or vulnerable," only fools the terminally gullible.

Last edited:
If Mitt Romney and his vice-presidential running mate, Representative Paul Ryan, were to win next month’s election, the harm to women’s reproductive rights
Only a moron would think that subservience to the abortion industry makes you pro-woman.

1) Planned Parenthood, which receives 100s of millions of taxpayer dollars, lies to women. If you really care about choice you don't lie to the one making the decision.

Planned Parenthood’s use of unscientific and fabricated medical information

2) Just a few of the women chewed up by the abortion industry:

New 911 tape reveals botched abortion at Virginia Planned Parenthood

Authorities: Abortion doctors charged with murder

16-Year-Old Girl Suffered Botched Abortion at Planned Parenthood

DA: West Philadelphia abortion doctor killed 7 babies with scissors

The abortion industry, like many industries, has captured the regulatory apparatus. Legalization means mistreatment of women and a huge expansion of the industry.

For example: Lax state oversight results in widespread violations at Michigan abortion providers, report says

3) The abortion industry represents the greatest assault on women in human history. Tens of millions of unborn baby girls have been killed for the "crime" of being a girl!

Sex-Selection Abortion: A War on Baby Girls

4) Not a few abortions are forced on women.

Pregnant Woman Threatened & Assaulted for Refusing Abortion

Why it's The UnChoice
Most abortions are unwanted or coerced, many forced. Women are dying, too. Human rights abuse misrepresented as "choice."

And many rich people & bigots are eager to pressure working women & women of color into killing off their future.

5) The abortion industry just wants more abortions. They have no problem endangering women's health.

Planned Parenthood pushes California bill to let non-physicians conduct abortions

prenatal care and competent help at childbirth often results in serious illness and thousands of deaths yearly.
Of course there's no evidence that Romney & Ryan oppose prenatal care and help at childbirth.

NYT Opinion Editorial

If Mitt Romney and his vice-presidential running mate, Representative Paul Ryan, were to win next month’s election, the harm to women’s reproductive rights would extend far beyond the borders of the United States.

In this country, they would support the recriminalization of abortion with the overturning of Roe v. Wade, and they would limit access to contraception and other services. But they have also promised to promote policies abroad that would affect millions of women in the world’s poorest countries, where lack of access to contraception, prenatal care and competent help at childbirth often results in serious illness and thousands of deaths yearly. And the wreckage would begin on Day 1 of a Romney administration

Jesus dude, do you ever have an opinion of your own?

Yup,it looks like a duck. He's worried about his food stamps and actually having to get a job.
I know it's absolutely inconceivable that there are people that don't need assistance, but still support it.

You support welfare except if the recipients happen to live in a state that votes Republican? Is that what you're saying?

What you really support is organized plunder. Welfare isn't run by "society." It's run by the government. It obtains it's funds at gunpoint. It dispenses plunder to those who vote correctly.

The bottom line is that you're a thug. Disguising the nature of your business by calling it "taking care of the impoverished or vulnerable," only fools the terminally gullible.

NYT Opinion EditorialYou know I don't think that. You're trying to manufacture a talking point. I can't help you grow a brain or a concience, so I guess it's best for you to go back to waxing your pick up truck adn dreaming of a better tomorrow where nobody has to give a fuck about anyone else.

If Mitt Romney and his vice-presidential running mate, Representative Paul Ryan, were to win next month’s election, the harm to women’s reproductive rights would extend far beyond the borders of the United States.

In this country, they would support the recriminalization of abortion with the overturning of Roe v. Wade, and they would limit access to contraception and other services. But they have also promised to promote policies abroad that would affect millions of women in the world’s poorest countries, where lack of access to contraception, prenatal care and competent help at childbirth often results in serious illness and thousands of deaths yearly. And the wreckage would begin on Day 1 of a Romney administration

Jesus dude, do you ever have an opinion of your own?

NYT Opinion Editorial

The latest desperation communique from Barry's Chicago boys, thanks.

NYT Opinion Editorial

It does bring up a good point though, should we really be paying for contraception and abortion for women in other countries? Now that I'm reminded, I certainly do hope that a President Romney stop pouring our money to pay for birth control in other countries. It's not worth borrowing money from China to do it.

NYT Opinion Editorial

"
Consider this: Obama tops Romney by one percentage point among women now, down from a 19-point edge last month. And Romney has extended his advantage among married women to 13 points, up from a seven-point edge.
"There’s your best evidence yet of how useless, and maybe even counterproductive, all the “war on women” crap was. They turned Romney into such a gargoyle over the summer that once women finally got to see him in action at the debate, the scariness seems to have melted away almost instantly. Incidentally, Romney’s also up by a point in CNN’s new poll of Florida, the seventh(!) poll in a row showing him ahead in that state."

Oh my: Paul Ryan campaigning tomorrow in … western Pennsylvania « Hot Air

more mindless "fuck 'em and let 'em die" nonsense.

Forum List

Back