Romney/Ryan rock at Red Rock Capacity crowd

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Colorado Republicans are fired up. :eusa_clap:

Roughly 10,000 people packed into the concert venue west of Denver, with thousands more turned away at the door. Traffic leading into Red Rocks gridlocked in the hours before the event. The lines to go through security and enter the venue wound through the parking lots.

It was the Romney campaign's biggest rally in Colorado by far, and the campaign pulled out the stops for it.

Supporters in the audience clacked together Thundersticks, creating a sound akin to a stampede. Musicians Kid Rock and Rodney Atkins warmed up the crowd.

Colorado Rockies legend Todd Helton showed up to give his endorsement. And New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez, a rising star in the Republican Party, also was on the bill, telling the crowd: "There's a guy backstage who has the answers to the problems we face."

When that guy walked out on stage — and the crowd roared a deafening roar — he appeared in awe of the scene before him.

GOP nominees pack Red Rocks Amphitheatre to capacity - The Denver Post

Yes we can....

custom_1224448883460_100K.jpg

Colorado Republicans are fired up. :eusa_clap:

Roughly 10,000 people packed...

...denial up their tight white asses. The crowd roared as they thought they got a raise in Social Security. The night ended when sunset came. Lots of adult diapers and colostomy bags were thrown on stage.

It was a Tea Party event

good post? It depends. :eusa_whistle:

bedwettingstore.com/

Obama had a crowd of over 16,000 in Denver.

That was in 2008!

How's he doing this time??? :)

No it wasn't.

President Obama makes 11th visit to Colorado in 2012 - The Denver Post

Look at the image info for the pic Chris posted... it was from 2008...

As for your link? There is nothing there that mentions crowd size, so it's pointless in this discussion. No one claimed Obama never went to Colorado, just that his draw isn't nearly what it was in 2008.

You FAIL

Attachments

• $2008.JPG
    $2008.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

As for your link? There is nothing there that mentions crowd size, so it's pointless in this discussion. No one claimed Obama never went to Colorado, just that his draw isn't nearly what it was in 2008.

You FAIL

I wasn't responding to Chris and neither was the person I quoted, idiot.

You also must not be able to read. Directly from the link: "We've gone through three debates, months of campaigning, way too many TV ads," Obama said to a crowd of roughly 16,000.

Fail, LOL. Your post was a complete FAIL. :clap2:

You FAIL

You also must not be able to read. Directly from the link: "We've gone through three debates, months of campaigning, way too many TV ads," Obama said to a crowd of roughly 16,000.

Did I SAY you were responding to Chris, dumb ass? No, I didn't. I was using his post as an example to you of the FAIL that is the mindset that Obama still draws the same size crowds he did in 2008.

He doesn't. Period.

The FAIL is completely yours, dumb ass.

You FAIL

Did I SAY you were responding to Chris, dumb ass? No, I didn't. I was using his post as an example to you of the FAIL that is the mindset that Obama still draws the same size crowds he did in 2008.

He doesn't. Period.

Maybe you should have responded to Chris then you fucking stooge. Obama is still drawing more people than Romney and he doesn't need Kid Rock to do so.

I wonder if Obama has started packing yet? I know the Secret Service and the military are counting down the days until that dipshit and his cabinet are heading out of town...

He doesn't. Period.

Maybe you should have responded to Chris then you fucking stooge. Obama is still drawing more people than Romney and he doesn't need Kid Rock to do so.

You need some help.. Haven't you watched any of the Hollywood Communists come out.

Forum List

Back