Romney NOT Running

Alas, Jammie-Jake hasn't found the inner strength to admit, even to himself, that he was born Democrat raised Democrat and will die Democrat. But when that day comes he'll be secure in his faith in The Democrat Party and feel (falsely) that all his work on their behalf was appreciated.

Never discount the possibility that the left is paying posters to spout this spew...Ironically though, fakey is real though. He would've been fired by now even at their low standards of intelligence.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

You idiot, there's actually paid posters right here on this forum, one of them ostentatiously calling himself "rightwinger" even though he's a raging Leftist troll.

Jackass.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

Ok, off to the bin with you.

The fact is very simple America as a whole hates the far right and their candidates. The GOP itself demonstrated that fact in the primaries last year when the majority of the far right TP candidates were rejected.

Kosh, I am glad to see you finally understand how to post. Good on you.

This from the far left drone that can only post far left propaganda not based in reality..
:) You are just so easy to provoke.

The mainstream GOP will just piss on far right candidates in 2016. You guys on the far right just don't stand a chance.

Yes anything that is not far left, to the far left is far right!

We know far left drone who voted for Obama...
Yes anything that is not far left, to the far left is far right!
this coming from a guy who calls anyone who disagrees with him....far left....geezus kosh do you read what you post?....

And always you are wrong on such matters..

But hey what do I expect from one that thinks Jake is a moderate right winger..

That is exactly what I am (a Gerald Ford Republican). Anybody to your left begins with Genghis Khan, Kosh. You are a simple train wreck.

That is exactly what I am (a Gerald Ford Republican). Anybody to your left begins with Genghis Khan, Kosh. You are a simple train wreck.

Wrong again far left drone that voted for Obama and supports his illegal wars..
Kosh, you are the neo-con; you are the one who supported Bush from the get go; you are the one who would let the hungry and the ill die rather than help his fellow American.

Even Edward Baiamonte is more moral than you.

Kosh, you are the neo-con; you are the one who supported Bush from the get go; you are the one who would let the hungry and the ill die rather than help his fellow American.

More far left propaganda to cover the fact that this far left drone will not come out of the closet..

More far left propaganda to cover the fact that this far left drone will not come out of the closet..
You are deflecting. I will vote for either Bush or Chritie but you won't.

Kosh continues to pretend he is mainstream when in fact Cruz is more liberal than he. More strange wing far right propaganda from Steve-McGarrett's buddy on the board.

You are deflecting. I will vote for either Bush or Chritie but you won't.

Says the far left drone that voted for Obama and defends his policies and his illegal wars..

Kosh admits he will not vote the GOP ticket in 2016. It is what it is.

Got you, Kosh. Wiggle all you want. You are trapped like a fly on glue.

Kosh, why will you not vote for Christie or Bush now that Romney is out of the running?

Answer the question. You can't hide.

Kosh, you can admit you are a libertarian pretending to be GOP.

You did not vote for Romney, did you?

Kosh admits he will not vote the GOP ticket in 2016. It is what it is.

Got you, Kosh. Wiggle all you want. You are trapped like a fly on glue.
Kosh, why will you not vote for Christie or Bush now that Romney is out of the running?

Answer the question. You can't hide.
Kosh, you can admit you are a libertarian pretending to be GOP.

You did not vote for Romney, did you?

All deflections because the far left drone voted for Obama and supports Obama's policies and his illegal wars.

Kosh knows I do not support neo-conservatism, but we do know that he does not support the Republican Party, either.

You admitted it, Kosh, come on, fess up.

Kosh, why do you not support the GOP if it does not nominate a wack job from the far right?

Kosh knows I do not support neo-conservatism, but we do know that he does not support the Republican Party, either.

You admitted it, Kosh, come on, fess up.

Yes the far left drone votes for Obama and thus votes to keep the illegal wars going.

But then again the far left drone continues to prove they do not understand the terms that they post.

Forum List

Back