Romney Cries About Left Wing Media Conspiring Against Him

Ah, so ThinkProgress and Media Matters provide both sides to a story? MSNBC isn't biased? The New York Times editorial staff isn't about as far left as they come? Sorry, Dick but if you can't admit that there IS a left wing bias in the main stream media then how do you expect anyone to take you seriously? Mitt Romney is simply addressing the reality of the situation. If it WEREN'T for the main stream media being so slanted in his favor Barry would be getting raked over the coals daily for his failure to lead. Years without a budget? The first credit downgrade in the nation's history? Unemployment still above 8% despite spending trillions on jobs? Gas prices at $4 a gallon? If this were a Republican President he'd be getting ROASTED by the main stream media.

When did Think Progress or Media Matters become mainstream media. This is about as silly as claiming that Town Hall or AIM is not advocacy media.

As for your $4 gas price. I've seen dozens of stories on the price of gas. I expect to see dozens more if the price eclipses the record in June '08. I did see one interesting bullshit story in the Washington Times, that was headlined "Washington Gas Hits $5". It turns out they took a photo of the prices at the Watergate Exxon, which runs about $1 a gallon higher than the surrounding stations. Hell, there was even a Sunoco station across the street that had prices running about $1 less.

I'm in southwest Florida and gas is selling for $3.97 a gallon for regular and $4.19 for premium at the 7/11 down the street. Are you denying the fact that gas is at $4 a gallon and pretty much has been hovering right around that price for some time?

Where did I deny it? There's been dozens of stories about it, and I'd expect dozens more if the price eclipses the record set in June '08.

It's whining bullshit.

Actually, it is fact.

It's a false fact that you chose to believe.

1101940404_400.jpg

It's whining bullshit.

Actually, it is fact.

Local ABC news in on Tuesday Morning reported this...

"Polls are showing a very large lead for Obama over Romney with the CNN poll showing a commanding 52% to 43% lead for the President."

When, in fact, polls are pretty much evenily split....so whereas they may have reported the CNN poll accurately, they lied to their viewers when they said "pollS are showing a very large lead for Obama.

And those that are not politically active or do not allow politics to play a major role in life simply assume that ALL or MOST polls shows the same as CNN's poll.

That is an obvious "viewer swaying"....

Actually, it is fact.

"Polls are showing a very large lead for Obama over Romney with the CNN poll showing a commanding 52% to 43% lead for the President."

When, in fact, polls are pretty much evenily split....so whereas they may have reported the CNN poll accurately, they lied to their viewers when they said "pollS are showing a very large lead for Obama.

And those that are not politically active or do not allow politics to play a major role in life simply assume that ALL or MOST polls shows the same as CNN's poll.

So reporting the results of a CNN poll without context is "viewer swaying." Ok, is it "veiwer swaying" to report a the results of a Fox poll or a Rassmussen poll without also including that they are outliers?

NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN are all supporting Obama, to suggest otherwise is a lie.....

Fox news indoctrinates all new employees and forces them to pledge alligiance with their hand on a copy of Mein Kampf

To suggest otherwise is a lie.

Gee, see how useful that is ...

The left wing media does conspire against Romney!

The right wing media conspire against Obama!

What we need is an unbiased media that conspires against both of them!!

NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN are all supporting Obama, to suggest otherwise is a lie.....

Fox news indoctrinates all new employees and forces them to pledge alligiance with their hand on a copy of Mein Kampf

To suggest otherwise is a lie.

Gee, see how useful that is ...

dude. Pay attention.

The National media does not even pretend to not have a Leftist bias.

So reporting the results of a CNN poll without context is "viewer swaying." Ok, is it "veiwer swaying" to report a the results of a Fox poll or a Rassmussen poll without also including that they are outliers?

Read my post again...

They said "POLLS"...emphasis on PLURAL.....that gave the viewer reason to believe ALL polls or MOST polls are shwoing what CNN's poll showed.

That is viewer swaying.

Showing one poll and sayiong "the CNN poll shows..." is one thing...

But saying "POLLS show...and then citing CNN as an EXAMPLE of the polls is viewer swaying.

Becuase it was not an example of the others...

When did Think Progress or Media Matters become mainstream media. This is about as silly as claiming that Town Hall or AIM is not advocacy media.

As for your $4 gas price. I've seen dozens of stories on the price of gas. I expect to see dozens more if the price eclipses the record in June '08. I did see one interesting bullshit story in the Washington Times, that was headlined "Washington Gas Hits $5". It turns out they took a photo of the prices at the Watergate Exxon, which runs about $1 a gallon higher than the surrounding stations. Hell, there was even a Sunoco station across the street that had prices running about $1 less.

I'm in southwest Florida and gas is selling for $3.97 a gallon for regular and $4.19 for premium at the 7/11 down the street. Are you denying the fact that gas is at $4 a gallon and pretty much has been hovering right around that price for some time?

Where did I deny it? There's been dozens of stories about it, and I'd expect dozens more if the price eclipses the record set in June '08.

Expect to see the price of gas go down any time soon? I don't. I think this Administration is content with $4 a gallon gas and if they are given another term will happily push that price to $5 a gallon. That's the price they need to make their energy alternatives eonomically viable. It will bring the economy to it's knees of course but hey...when you're an ideologue who cares about trivial things like people's jobs and life's savings!

Romney has "secured" the nomination, but he's still working very hard to motivate his 'base".

Which is telling about the weakness of his candidacy.

Honestly, he looked like he was squirming at the NRA convention.

I'm surprised he's locked up the nomination so early.

YOu are? Really?

McCain had it locked up after Super Tuesday..

Bush had it locked up about the same time.

The last time you had to go back to find a GOP candidate who struggled this long was Bob Dole, and we all saw how well that turned out.

electoral-1996-s.jpg

How well that turned out, for those who forgot.

And the only reason he's locked it up was because Santorum's kid was sick, not because he decisively beat Rick.

Oh, another sign. All the top Veep Picks- Rubio, Haley, Martinez, Ryan- all opting out of consideration of being the name next to Romney's.

Right wingers need scapegoats. They see any media source who provides both sides to a story, exposes bullshit, etc., to be biased. It's a whiny and pathetic tactic.

Reporters tend to be more liberal while editors tend to be more conservative. Reading studies of the past elections, it seems that editorial endorsements of candidates tend to be pretty balanced.

Ah, so ThinkProgress and Media Matters provide both sides to a story? MSNBC isn't biased? The New York Times editorial staff isn't about as far left as they come? Sorry, Dick but if you can't admit that there IS a left wing bias in the main stream media then how do you expect anyone to take you seriously? Mitt Romney is simply addressing the reality of the situation. If it WEREN'T for the main stream media being so slanted in his favor Barry would be getting raked over the coals daily for his failure to lead. Years without a budget? The first credit downgrade in the nation's history? Unemployment still above 8% despite spending trillions on jobs? Gas prices at $4 a gallon? If this were a Republican President he'd be getting ROASTED by the main stream media.
Neither media matters, think progress, nor the nytimes editorial board are part of the "msm". They're opinions, not news

In an interview with Breitbart News‘ Larry O’Connor on Tuesday, Mitt Romney criticized the media for doing President Obama‘s bidding. Citing a “vast left-wing conspiracy,” Romney said he’s facing an uphill battle.

O’Connor said groups like Media Matters and ThinkProgress are coordinating with the Obama campaign. Romney responded

“There will be an effort by the, quote, vast left-wing conspiracy to work together to put out their message and to attack me. They’re going to do everything they can to divert from the message people care about, which is a growing economy that creates more jobs and rising incomes. That’s what people care about.”

Romney added: “Many in the media are inclined to do the president’s bidding and I know that’s an uphill battle we fight with the media generally.” Over the weekend, Romney offered praise for Fox News, saying “true believers” watch the network — also speaking kindly of CNN’s Wolf Blitzer

Mitt Romney Decries ‘Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy’ In Media: Many ‘Inclined To Do The President’s Bidding’ | Mediaite

:lol: Anyone who gives breitbart the time of day is a moron and deserves to be laughed at...
Of course you feel the same way every time Obama or the left complain about a vast right wing conspiracy involving talk radio and Fox right?

Forum List

Back