Romney Balboa taking the fight to Obama in Philly

It seems like such a miracle that Obama's not getting much flack on benghazi nor the terrible way he and bloomberg are getting new York back on line.

But obama passed people holding signs saying what happened in benghazi? So the people know what's going on.

And oh the jobless rate another miracle. Good grief.

Romney needs to fight cuz the media sure ain't in his pocket.

Last edited:
The polls are almost all within the margin of error.

Ahead is ahead. Ahead doesn't magically become not-ahead if it's within the margin. And when you average the polls, that margin shrinks drastically.

With a straight face, tell us, whose poll numbers would you rather have now, Obama's or Romney's?

It seems like such a miracle that Obama's not getting much flack on benghazi

No miracle. Most people simply understand that FOX is lying again. We went through the same thing before with Fast & Furious. Reference "the boy who cried wolf".

nor the terrible way he and bloomberg are getting new York back on line.

Again, most people simply don't buy into the bizarre FOX version of reality. No invocation of conspiracies is requires. It's simply that most people haven't fallen for the FOX brainwashing.

The polls are almost all within the margin of error.

Ahead is ahead. Ahead doesn't magically become not-ahead if it's within the margin. And when you average the polls, that margin shrinks drastically.

With a straight face, tell us, whose poll numbers would you rather have now, Obama's or Romney's?

No, jerk off. Do you not understand what "margin of error" means?

The sample sizes of the polls are not proportional to what the turn-out will be. Dems are in for a huge let-down on election night.

You mean the religious draft dodger who spent time in Paris is a fighter? Who knew.

You didn't answer. Would you rather have Obama's polling numbers now, or Romney's?

And I understand what margin of error means. I'm almost certain you don't. But please, for our amusement, why don't you tell us what it means?

Also remember, Pennsylvania is a tease. Each year, she tempts the GOP into thinking she might put out this time, and gets them to spend cash wining and dining her. It never works. The Republicans just go home broke and frustrated.

Last edited:
The only reason that Gov Romney is investing in these states that he has zero chance of not getting laughed out of is the calendar. Earlier in the campaign season ad time was plentiful. Now stations are having to air ads for local and district races. Romney has to spend the money somewhere and this is the reason. He has no chance. He knows it. His supporters should know when they are defeated.

Those leaps in logic are staggering.

First off; both candidates are in it. Anyone not coming at it from that perspective is a loon. No surprise that you fall into that category.

Second off; Ohio is really a microcosm of the election. Nobody knows for sure who will win that either.

Third off; you don't do a rally in a state you don't think you can't win, two days before an election. So, you're in denial, if you think this is an act of desperation.

Fourth off; Romney is not losing Virginia. He'll likely win it by 3-6 points. I personally don't think he should even campaign there any more. I think he does because it'd be a huge loss and he feels he needs to protect his lead there.

Fifth off; I don't know what your definition of a big question mark is; but Romney should win Florida by 4-8 points. His odds are looking like about 98 percent there and I don't even know why Obama has been campaigning there. He should have scrapped it a long time ago.

Sixth off; jobs report is coming out tomorrow and this election is now all but over. Obama is going to win in an electoral landslide. BTW, Gallup and ADP released their numbers tonight. ADP is reporting 158,000 new jobs in October and Gallup is reporting 7.0% unemployment moved to 7.4% for seasonal adjustment. That is another drop after last month's surprising drop.

Sorry, but this report will carry more weight with voters than anything and it will move the numbers by four points to Obama. This election is over.

Wonder how many people run out of unemployment? I know of 2 that happened to last month. I also work with 9 people who are losing their jobs. The economy is not good. If you think those numbers are good, you are sadly mistaken. The unemployment goes down. YAY! All them people that now have absolutely ZERO income. BOOOOOOOOO!

People losing their jobs where you work is not necessarily an indicator of the economy at large. "All them people" can get unemployment can't they? Before you vote republican I'm here to tell you, they are the ones who like to cut back on the weeks one can collect unemployment. There will be a lot more cuts to the safety nets if Ryan/Romney get elected.

You didn't answer. Would you rather have Obama's polling numbers now, or Romney's?

And I understand what margin of error means. I'm almost certain you don't. But please, for our amusement, why don't you tell us what it means?

Also remember, Pennsylvania is a tease. Each year, she tempts the GOP into thinking she might put out this time, and gets them to spend cash wining and dining her. It never works. The Republicans just go home broke and frustrated.

I dont give a shit about polling numbers that show a dead heat. In any case the only numbers that matter are actual returns. And when they are counted you will be talking about President Romney.

You mean the religious draft dodger who spent time in Paris is a fighter? Who knew.

We know his son Tagg would like to be. Wanted to take a swing at Obama he did. Says "he called my dad a liar. No he didn't junior, he just said "that's not true" Typical bully type just like ole dad. Maybe if Willard gets elected he can do an age waiver so Tagg can go fight the Afghanis as a member of the US military.

The only reason that Gov Romney is investing in these states that he has zero chance of not getting laughed out of is the calendar. Earlier in the campaign season ad time was plentiful. Now stations are having to air ads for local and district races. Romney has to spend the money somewhere and this is the reason. He has no chance. He knows it. His supporters should know when they are defeated.

Romney drawing crowds of 30,000 while 0bozo gets 4,000...

At some point you're going to have to join the rest of the world in reality...

Rubbing your nose in your shit will be fun on Wednesday....

Romney drawing crowds of 30,000 while 0bozo gets 4,000...

At some point you're going to have to join the rest of the world in reality...

Rubbing your nose in your shit will be fun on Wednesday....

You gave Marine killer a serious reply? I thought it was just jibberish.

The whole reason for Polls being the way they are with sampling heavily on the democrat side is so they can claim Romney stole the election and they can attempt to make it seem like a illegitimate win. I think some of you living in urban cities should stock up on food and water cause the peaceful protests are going to be really bad.

McCain campaigned in PA the day before the 2008 election. Romney isn't seeing/hearing good things in Ohio and is desperate to find another state that he might be able to pick off.

There is a massive difference between now and 2008... and that is Bush. Even the GOP knew they wouldn't win in 2008 - hence the sacrificial lamb of McCain and hence the ridiculous Palin pick.

This time around... that just ain't so. Unlike many of the hacks, I don't think this election is in the bag for either side. I think it's too close to call - and I base that on correlating ALL the polls.... which puts the race at a dead heat.

Even Obama's campaign is diminishing to how he runs a country: Tells us one thing, but his actions are another deal. He told us that Romney is just desperate and that's why he's there. So then, why is he sending Bill Clinton to campaign there all day tomorrow?

Romney couldn't get a PA crowd any bigger than Bush in 2004. That has to be a drag.

He also held the rally outside in the freezing cold, was an hour late, and his people refused to let the crowd leave so they could warm up their children. He's getting all kinds of good press for that. That's why Obama has his rallies inside when it's cold out. Romney, he just had to have that photo op of a big crowd, even if he had to freeze them and hold them prisoner. That's the kind of guy Mitt Romney is.

Forum List

Back