Roll up your sleeves for your shots

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Roll Up Your Sleeves for Your Shots - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
If you could read my lips, they don’t follow the above title. My headline has to pass censorship now that various online news sources say they are burying anti-vaccine posts under pressure from Congress.[1] Facebook and Pinterest have reportedly blocked searches for vaccination to “stop the spread of misinformation.” Write anything against vaccines and you will be branded as a wacko who is endangering the lives of virtually everybody.

Shoot up ten of them if you want , but remember you may as well drink anti freeze with mercury in it they swear isn't in there news flash yes it is under a new name dumbasses.

Typical corruption from our terribly corrupt government. They are all about protecting the profits of big corporations, while screwing the people.

Amazingly millions of Americans don’t see the fraud being played on them.

• Banned
care-of-immunocompromised-patient.jpg

Just came across this oen

Studies Show Measles Vaccine Spreads Virus | The Healthy Home Economist

Roll Up Your Sleeves for Your Shots - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
If you could read my lips, they don’t follow the above title. My headline has to pass censorship now that various online news sources say they are burying anti-vaccine posts under pressure from Congress.[1] Facebook and Pinterest have reportedly blocked searches for vaccination to “stop the spread of misinformation.” Write anything against vaccines and you will be branded as a wacko who is endangering the lives of virtually everybody.

Shoot up ten of them if you want , but remember you may as well drink anti freeze with mercury in it they swear isn't in there news flash yes it is under a new name dumbasses.
A vaccine containing 0.01% thimerosal as a preservative contains 50 micrograms of thimerosal per 0.5 mL dose or approximately 25 micrograms of mercury per 0.5 mL dose. For comparison, this is roughly the same amount of elemental mercury contained in a 3 ounce can of tuna fish.Feb 2, 2018

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fda.gov/biologicsbloodvaccines/safetyavailability/vaccinesafety/ucm096228#pres&ved=2ahUKEwjOv4nYl-fgAhWKna0KHWqQAb8QFjABegQIDhAF&usg=AOvVaw1dUzdSZS9GQMNUy96l5duW

Do you suppose Alex Jones eats tuna?

Forum List

Back