Roger Waters explains meaning behind this warning at the top of his show: "if you're a Pink Floyd fan but hate Roger's politics, you can f*ck off"

I put Pink Floyd in the same class as Rush, people like their music alot, I'm not one of them.

There are a couple of songs I definitely enjoy, "have a cigar", "money" stick out. Not a big fan myself though, I wouldn't go to their concert if someone handed me free tickets.

As for his politics, he has always been loudly too far left for me to find much in common, like most artists tbh though he seems even further than most. I didn't know he disliked Trump but it's certainly not surprising.

Last edited:
Point 1 -
If I based what I buy, what I listen to, and what I watch on those peoples/companies opinions......I wouldn't have anything, and I'd be living in a cave somewhere.

Point 2 -
We ALL know that only washed up, or talentless hacks pull this sort of shit, so they feel relevant again. PF will NEVER be relevant again, as all of them were in the 80's. They are just sad, pathetic charactures of themselves, as many of the "celebs" are nowadays.

I wish I was at Roger Waters "Trump is a Pig" concert.

Cool. He's entitled to his uniformed, canned opinion. He probably can't articulate a reason why Trump sucks, like I can.

Just so you know, there is no musician more filthy arrogant on earth, all-time, than Waters. Dude thinks he is the goddamn cat's pajamas.

I'll never understand why musicians and entertainers want to smear themselves with the ugly stench of politics. Art and entertainment should be devoid of politics imo.
Me neither. The popularity of outright political music is short-lived. They get 'old' pretty quickly.

Talk about a band that's been overplayed to death....
I turn the channel as soon as their songs start....

Got a better one: Pink Floyd should just: 'Leave Those Kids Alone' and stay 'Comfortably Numb' on the 'Dark Side of The Moon' with the 'Lunatics.'

Forum List

Back