Roger Stone to Donald Trump: bring in martial law if you lose election

Roger Stone, whose 40-month prison sentence for lying to Congress and witness tampering in the Russia investigation was commuted by Donald Trump, has said Trump should seize total power and jail prominent figures including Bill and Hillary Clinton and Mark Zuckerberg if he loses to Joe Biden in November.

The long-time Republican strategist and dirty trickster, who has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back, lied about contacts with WikiLeaks during the 2016 election regarding emails hacked from Democratic party accounts.

In turn, special counsel Robert Mueller and the Senate intelligence committee suspected Trump lied when he said he could not recall discussing the leaks with Stone.

Dear me. Is this character an adult ? Pretty much all right wing authoritarianism is brought together here. Your constitution is under threat.
There is no right wing authoritarianism. That's what lefty Marxists like yourself promote.

Roger Stone, whose 40-month prison sentence for lying to Congress and witness tampering in the Russia investigation was commuted by Donald Trump, has said Trump should seize total power and jail prominent figures including Bill and Hillary Clinton and Mark Zuckerberg if he loses to Joe Biden in November.

The long-time Republican strategist and dirty trickster, who has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back, lied about contacts with WikiLeaks during the 2016 election regarding emails hacked from Democratic party accounts.

In turn, special counsel Robert Mueller and the Senate intelligence committee suspected Trump lied when he said he could not recall discussing the leaks with Stone.

Dear me. Is this character an adult ? Pretty much all right wing authoritarianism is brought together here. Your constitution is under threat.

These bullshit stories come around every four years. I heard it about Obama, Bush, Clinton and Reagan and now Trump. Pretty funny stuff and when 2021 comes all will be okay.

Yes it is. The choice in this election is America or trump.
Americans have already chosen Trump.

The ChiComs already sent Biden $200,000,000 in August alone!

Xi/Biden 2020

Make China Great Again!

You realize the OP didn't say crazy things, right? He was was quoting stuff Stone said.

Yes it is. The choice in this election is America or trump.
Americans have already chosen Trump.
Actually no, they didn't. No matter how you look at it.

The Guardian newspaper is pure toilet paper. It's a far left wing rag. Weak minded chimps love it because it
tells them what they want to hear.
Roger Stone can say anything as far as I'm concerned because he's not president and his opinion carries no more weight than BLM savages that tried to storm the hospital holding two law officers shot by a little cowardly thug.

The Guardian newspaper is pure toilet paper. It's a far left wing rag. Weak minded chimps love it because it
tells them what they want to hear.
Roger Stone can say anything as far as I'm concerned because he's not president and his opinion carries no more weight than BLM savages that tried to storm the hospital holding two law officers shot by a little cowardly thug.
guardian is center left, but forbes reports the same thing, and forbes is center-right

Forum List

Back