What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roger Stone called for violence before 2020 election: F*** Voting, Shoot to Kill

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump’s henchman Roger Stone lashes out at CNN for exposing footage of him saying “fuck the voting, let’s get right to the violence” and pathetically claims it’s “fraudulent deep fake” footage and that CNN has a “long history of lies.”

Last edited:

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What took you so long to find this?

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seems the conversation got cut off mid word.

I think you're taking this out of context. This is america...we can say anything...IF INDEED he is saying what you allege he said. I can name democrats..dozens of them that did the same and worse. Post of a list of those why doncha.

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He’s saying it’s fake. If it is the experts have to confirm that so. He can’t just declare fake news if it’s real and expect to have believe it’s fake. I’m not an expert, so I can’t tell, but he didn’t sound like was serious when I listened to the recording. Just giving my opinion of what I just heard. Maybe it’s real and he was serious, I dunno.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump’s henchman Roger Stone lashes out at CNN for exposing footage of him saying “fuck the voting, let’s get right to the violence” and pathetically claims it’s “fraudulent deep fake” footage and that CNN has a “long history of lies.”

Roger Stone helped Bush steal 2000 too. Google Brooks Brother Riot

“Secretaries of State are supposed to ensure safe and accessible elections and instead we have extreme MAGA candidates on the ballot focused on culture wars, rigging elections for their political allies, and radical attacks on our freedoms like ending women’s right to make their own health care decisions,” said Tiffany Muller, the president of End Citizens United, in a statement.

We must not have people who wanted to go along with Trump stealing 2020 win elections and be in charge of future elections. They will most certainly rig those future elections.

They will even let Republicans come in the middle of the night and hack into voting machines

They accused Democrats of this and they are doing it themselves. Just as I always suspected.

Any doubt they did this same shit in 2000 Florida? We even see suspect shit went on in Ohio 2004.

Trump pardoned Roger Stone. We need to charge him with insurrection and lock him back up.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He's a real dirtbag. Stone should not have been pardoned.

berg80

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who is Roger Stone again?
A long time Trump confidant. The guy who Trump pardoned after a conviction for obstruction and witness tampering as a reward for Stone remaining silent about his communications with Wikileaks. Communications directed by Trump to coordinate the release of the hacked material in Wikileaks possession it received from the Russian intel services. The hacked material, damaging to Clinton's campaign, Trump traitorously encouraged Wikileaks to publish. That guy.

The kind of piece of shit Trump associates with. A convicted felon. Just like many Trump associates. A renown dirty triskster from the Nixon era. A guy who likely coordinated some of the activities of the Oath Keepers at the time of the attempted coup.

Last edited:

Fl_FreeBird

Reaction score

Russian disinformation!

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"See any Antifa? Shoot to kill".

Lots of Americans happen to agree.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

đź’˛ Amazon Deals đź’˛

Forum List