Roger Stone Blames Reince Priebus For White House Leaks, Says ‘Little Man’ Has To Go

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
C4ttFBAWQAAzNus.jpg

Meanwhile, the FBI is investigating Stone for possible connections to the Russian government during his time as a Trump adviser.

Republican operative Roger Stone wants President Donald Trump’s chief of staff, Reince Priebus, ousted from the White House immediately, claiming he is responsible for the extraordinary number of leaks plaguing the Trump administration.

Stone, a former adviser and longtime friend to Trump, suggested Priebus also played a role in Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s recent split from the administration. Flynn resigned as Trump’s national security adviser on Monday, following reports that he had discussed easing U.S. sanctions against Russia with the Russian ambassador just days after former President Barack Obama imposed the penalties.

“It’s time for the little man to go,” Stone said on Thursday, referring to Priebus during an interview on “The Joe Piscopo Show” in which he predicted a massive shake-up in the White House.

“At the end of the day, you have leaks ... about the president wearing a tattered bathrobe and watching television,” he said, referring to a New York Times reportdescribing Trump’s White House rituals. “Those kinds of leaks are not coming from loyalists. They’re coming from Reince Priebus’ people, and he must bear the responsibility for them.”

More: Roger Stone Blames Reince Priebus For White House Leaks, Says 'Little Man' Has To Go

Wow, it sounds like total chaos inside the Trump Administration. So much back-biting and turmoil.

If Priebus is the leaker - will Trump apologize to all those he has falsely accused - such as the media and intelligence community?

I told my grandmother today it was probably him. of course, I was joking.. lol

Forum List

Back