Rogan Calls Bullshit

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The propaganda and the Feds are going to sell white supremacy like this? White supremacy is their conspiracy theory.

“There has never been a thing that I’ve ever seen, where almost immediately I was like, ‘those are feds,'” Rogan said on his podcast The Joe Rogan Experience on Tuesday. “First of all these guys are too slim, I’m looking at these guys, they’re all in shape, they’re all thin, they’re uniformly marching with flags. I’m like, there’s no way these f*cking idiots would be this organized.”

These people out to destroy this country keep overplaying their hand. It was obvious.

Last edited:
What I like about Rogan is that whilst he's not always right, he's a truth-seeker.

He's on the left with some things, on the right when it comes to other things, libertarian when it's correct to be so, conservative when it's correct to be so, doesn't listen to bullshit and enjoys other folks/alternative opinions.

You can trust folk like that.

The propaganda and the Feds are going to sell white supremacy like this? White supremacy is their conspiracy theory.

“There has never been a thing that I’ve ever seen, where almost immediately I was like, ‘those are feds,'” Rogan said on his podcast The Joe Rogan Experience on Tuesday. “First of all these guys are too slim, I’m looking at these guys, they’re all in shape, they’re all thin, they’re uniformly marching with flags. I’m like, there’s no way these f*cking idiots would be this organized.”

These people out to destroy this country keep overplaying their hand. It was obvious.

Won't be the first time the Fed has tried to steer a society (ours or anothers) into some premeditated action or event they wanted so that they could justify their continued overpaid existence.

And his standing as an out of work d-list actor is what exactly?

What I like about Rogan is that whilst he's not always right, he's a truth-seeker.

He's on the left with some things, on the right when it comes to other things, libertarian when it's correct to be so, conservative when it's correct to be so, doesn't listen to bullshit and enjoys other folks/alternative opinions.

You can trust folk like that.
Agreed. Perhaps you can advice the OP to believe Rogan when he calls out all Trumps election fraud bullshit for what it is… bullshit. Thank you

At times I fear there are no real patriots left in federal law enforcement....

Isn't Joe (or whomever is his handler now) currently as we speak systematically going through all of the military ranks purging anyone from the service who remotely values conservative principles, the GOP, MAGA, or Trump?

And replacing them all with a bunch of gender bender kids with green hair?

Isn't Joe (or whomever is his handler now) currently as we speak systematically going through all of the military ranks purging anyone from the service who remotely values conservative principles, the GOP, MAGA, or Trump?

And replacing them all with a bunch of gender bender kids with green hair?
Nope. Don’t think so. Who told you he was doing that?!

Nice articles but I still don’t see where Austin said what you’re claiming. Can you just post the quote?

New Topics

Forum List

Back