Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

I have always sort of expected that a clown would end up being the spokesperson to the Tea Party....and Lord knows that he needs a job!

is that you Joe?

biden_foot.jpg

the national labor day rodeos all across this country should be interesting

there is a drive for all clowns to wear the obama mask

--LOL

in other news Mark ficken (anouncer at the rodeo) and Superintendent of bonnerville public schools has resigned his position with the association and retained an attorney

--LOL

another interesting twist the MRCA is standing behind the clown

--LOL

Where was the Reactionary Liberal Outrage over a Rodeo Clown letting a bull gore a George Bush dummy?

The big white bull with black spots and the foot-long horns came slamming out, looking big as a pickup truck, and Skimmer Walker, his feet spread, his hands out to the side, crouched to make a move.

Jalapeno dispatched his rider before the mandatory eight seconds. Now he stood tall, his head up, looking for something to charge.

T.J. Hawkins rolled out the big inner tube, and the bull lowered his head, shot forward and launched into the tube, sending it bounding down the center of the arena. The crowd cheered. Then the bull saw the George Bush dummy.

He tore into it, sending the rubber mask flying halfway across the sand as he turned toward the fence, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, hooking one with his horn and tossing him off the fence

A Rodeo Veteran Takes Bull By The Horns Jimmy Lee Walker Makes His Comeback In A Young Man's Game. - Philly.com

:clap2:

:thup:

/thread

obama is responsible for more American deaths than Bush. All but 564 deaths in the middle east occurred under obama. 100% of the recent political assassinations are by obama's orders.

:lol:

Riiight.

3000 at the World Trade Center.
1200 at Katrina.
4000 in Iraq.
574 in Afghanistan.

That's Bush.

Really, dude?
The WTC?
Katrina?

And here I thought you drank iced tea, not kool-aid

obama is responsible for more American deaths than Bush. All but 564 deaths in the middle east occurred under obama. 100% of the recent political assassinations are by obama's orders.

:lol:

Riiight.

3000 at the World Trade Center.
1200 at Katrina.
4000 in Iraq.
574 in Afghanistan.

That's Bush.

Really, dude?
The WTC?
Katrina?

And here I thought you drank iced tea, not kool-aid

he forgot auto accidents and cancer

Where was the Reactionary Liberal Outrage over a Rodeo Clown letting a bull gore a George Bush dummy?

The big white bull with black spots and the foot-long horns came slamming out, looking big as a pickup truck, and Skimmer Walker, his feet spread, his hands out to the side, crouched to make a move.

Jalapeno dispatched his rider before the mandatory eight seconds. Now he stood tall, his head up, looking for something to charge.

T.J. Hawkins rolled out the big inner tube, and the bull lowered his head, shot forward and launched into the tube, sending it bounding down the center of the arena. The crowd cheered. Then the bull saw the George Bush dummy.

He tore into it, sending the rubber mask flying halfway across the sand as he turned toward the fence, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, hooking one with his horn and tossing him off the fence

A Rodeo Veteran Takes Bull By The Horns Jimmy Lee Walker Makes His Comeback In A Young Man's Game. - Philly.com

400x300xarkansas-rodeo-dummie.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VfDzYPvkOI.jpg

the OP stated there were throngs of screaming white people and it reminded the witness of a KKK rally.

look in the stands.

Throngs of screaming white people
hoods

gee whizz this thread is awesome

the OP stated there were throngs of screaming white people and it reminded the witness of a KKK rally.

look in the stands.

hoods

That's bush remember when the rodeos used a dummy of him? Probably not

:clap2:

You’re the first president in history to actually order the assassination of American citizens, and I say why stop with some Muslim propagandist and his completely innocent son who never committed any crime at all?
:salute:

can we forget the film maker that caused the Benghazi attacks?

what ever happened to him?

Still in jail last I heard,

The ONLY one to be jailed over it, actually

look in the stands.

hoods

And it was disrespectful then. Why follow their example? Why not be above that?

Whose following their example? I'm just pointing out the whiners are full of shit. big ears dumbo is not a god they should stop acting like he is.

An apology letter to Mr. Obama!

An apology letter to Mr. Obama | The Matt Walsh Blog

Dear President Obama,

I’m reaching out to you as a friend. I know you must be deeply hurting after what happened at the Missouri State Fair. Sure, you probably try to avoid watching the news while you’re on vacation, but I’m sure the pilot who airlifted your dog to your rental mansion in Martha’s Vineyard probably caught you up to speed (that guy is such a chatterbox). Your jaw must have hit the floor when you heard the news: A rodeo clown in Missouri poked fun at you. Yeah, I know, almost impossible to believe. The gall! The gumption! The racism! Don’t worry, the entire country erupted in outrage, Democrats and Republicans issued statements of condemnation, and now the offending clown has been banned for life from the Missouri State Fair. There will likely be “action taken” against the Missouri Rodeo Clown Association, and I do hope justice is visited upon them swiftly. I think we’re all a little sick of the Missouri Rodeo Clown Association causing trouble. It’s something new every week with those freakin’ guys.

Continue reading in link.

Whose following their example? I'm just pointing out the whiners are full of shit. big ears dumbo is not a god they should stop acting like he is.

Did you whine when they did it to Bush? Did other republicans whine when they did it to Bush?
Answer truthfully.

Did you whine when they did it to Bush? Did other republicans whine when they did it to Bush?
Answer truthfully.

Don't remember it, honestly.
Never pinged my outrage-radar

LOL @ Clown sensitivity training.. I'm still shaking my head over this whole overblown entertainment venue.. Libruls would piss on the sun and douse it's light if they could.. Can you imagine being married to one of these bedwetting pissers?!

Forum List

Back