Rocket launched at Israel from Lebanon

We have HRW, an intl human rights organization, telling us the attacks on journalists were unlawful. And we have a Propaganda source spreading Hasbara propaganda and trying to whitewash the war crimes.
I think you lost me there. I linked a video of journalists being used (willingly) as human shields. No one was attacking the journalists.

Muslim Terrorists Use Media as Human Shields While Throwing Firebombs (VIDEO)
Muslim Terrorists Use Media as Human Shields While Throwing Firebombs (VIDEO) | FrontPage Magazine

We have HRW, an intl human rights organization, telling us the attacks on journalists were unlawful. And we have a Propaganda source spreading Hasbara propaganda and trying to whitewash the war crimes.
I think you lost me there. I linked a video of journalists being used (willingly) as human shields. No one was attacking the journalists.

Thats the Propaganda argument HRW rejects. Journalists were attacked and injured and killed by Israrel.

Last edited:
Muslim Terrorists Use Media as Human Shields While Throwing Firebombs (VIDEO)
Muslim Terrorists Use Media as Human Shields While Throwing Firebombs (VIDEO) | FrontPage Magazine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz4gcp78Ix4]Israel: Unlawful Attacks on Palestinian Media - YouTube[/ame]

Where did you get that?

Thats the Propaganda argument HRW rejects. Journalists were attacked and injured and killed by Israrel.
All I can say then is HRW is a herd of blind asses if they can't see it's a Palestinian video. Jebus!

That Front Page Story is complete BS, they obviously have no idea what using civilians as human shields means.

All I can say then is HRW is a herd of blind asses if they can't see it's a Palestinian video. Jebus!

The You Tube video I posted was prepared by HRW and they address attacks on journalists in November.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Front Page Story is complete BS, they obviously have no idea what using civilians as human shields means.
This one-woman propaganda machine thinks that many of us don't know that she is full of B.S. By the way, do your HRW have any videos of the journalists who have been murdered in Syria? Do they have any about what is going in in other Muslim countries? I guess if the Jews are not involved, you would feel you would be wasting your time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz4gcp78Ix4]Israel: Unlawful Attacks on Palestinian Media - YouTube[/ame]

Where did you get that?

This is the video I posted about human shields. You are so intent on blasting everything you don't pay attention.

"...Israelis embed their operational bases and launch sites' not to mention their sniper towers deep within Palestinian population centers..."
Israeli operational bases and launch sites are embedded deep with Palestinian population centers? Really? Are you sure? That would make zero sense, tactically,and, of course, the Israelis are much better tacticians than the Palestinians. I sense that you are mistaken.

"...where giggling IDF snipers take head shots at children..."

Doubtful, my Arab-Palestinian-Muslim advocating (side-taking) colleague... doubtful.

"...Maybe your kosher morality needs an upgrade?"

I have no idea what this means, given that I have no connection with Judaism nor Israel.

But we WERE talking briefly about Palestinians embedding THEIR operational bases and launch-sites deep within Palestinian population centers.

And I have seen no credible refutation from you that this is the case.

This strike me as a de facto concession that the original assertion is, indeed, true.

And, of course, if the assertion is true, then, why should anyone be surprised when the Israelis inadvertently generate Palestinian civilian casualties when hitting back at Palestinian bases and launch-sites after they have struck Israeli population centers?

Don't want civilian casualties?

Come out from behind your womens' skirts.

Move your operational bases and launch sites away from Palestinian population centers.

Q.E.D.
Or Israel could come out from behind hasbara's skirts and her Apartheid Wall and take a chance on self-determination in a vote of all Jews and Arabs living under Jewish laws between the River and the sea? Surely, Jews are not frightened by Democracy?

"...Israel attacks Palestinians in their neighborhoods and in their homes where women and children are normally present."
Move your operational bases and launch-sites away from civilian population centers and that will stop.
Define "operational base?" without using the term "illegal occupation."
Does a launch site sitting amid illegally uprooted olive trees satisfy your high standards of martial valor?
Whose skirts was Ariel Sharon hiding behind in Qibya?

"The Qibya massacre, also known as the Qibya incident, occurred in October 1953 when Israeli troops under Ariel Sharon attacked the village of Qibya in the West Bank. Sixty-nine Palestinian Arabs,[1] two thirds of them women and children,[2] were killed.

"Forty-five houses, a school, and a mosque were destroyed.[3] The attack followed cross-border raids from the Jordanian occupied West Bank in which Israeli civilians were killed.[1]

"The act was condemned by the U.S. State Department, the UN Security Council, and by Jewish communities worldwide.[4] The State Department described the raid as shocking', and used the occasion to confirm publicly that economic aid to Israel had been suspended previously, for other non-compliance regarding the 1949 Armistice Agreements."

Trying to hit those mobile launcher-sites before they CAN launch in some cases, no doubt.

And looking to kill Hamas leaders in safe-houses and operational bases before they can inflict more harm on Israelis, no doubt.

Move the launchers away from the civilians... move the operational bases away from the civilians... move the leadership away from the civilians...

Oh, and, any time you would like to declare that the Palestinians do NOT position their rockets and bases and leadership inside of civilian population centers, you may proceed... we're all waiting.

Where are the rockets?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7gHENR-kPc]Gaza farmers under fire - YouTube[/ame]
Inconclusive. Where are the shooters? That was overhead fire. No dust kicked up. Probably staged.
Right!
Israel's occupation of Palestine is just a bad movie:

"Israelis and Palestinians Injured
in the Current Violence

At least 9,104 Israelis and 50,742 Palestinians
have been injured since September 29, 2000."

Israelis and Palestinians Injured since 9/29/2000

Forum List

Back