Rochester Mayor’s Husband busted for drug trafficking

Your idea of true, moral and right is an opinion, not based on anything other than your opinion. Garrison is a mid-level dealer and victimizes drug addicts, that to me is scummy and a low life. I don't put drug dealing as low as child abuse however it isn't that much better. As far as king-pins, have Garrison give him up.
My opinion is based on facts.

For instance, it's my opinion that President 'Sleepy Joe' Biden won the last election handily fair and square because the American people were fed up and had it up to here w/the last guy.

I have this opinion because there's been no credible evidence to contradict it, although, in this last election there has been countless courts ruled over by Trump-appointed Republicans looking into alleged corruption.

This is what I'm talking about. Republicans, like yourself, like to muddy up and mess up everything and everyone trying to bring them to your level, so that everything is based on opinion. No sir. That's not how life works. There are things called facts, and there is a thing called truth.

You might want to look into it sometime.
This is what I'm talking about. scum demonRATS, like yourself, fuck up everything and everyone trying to bring them to your level, so that everything is based on opinion. No sir. That's not how life works. There are things called facts, and there is a thing called truth.....and it isnt on any msm publishing stations.....

You might try not being so biased as well as it hurts your credibility. If the law gets Gaetz, I am good with that, if he is doing as he is accused he needs life in prison, but his attitude is no different than Warren, she is accusing people that are out to get her, just like Gaetz. Another witch hunt by political enemies. Now, Warren was just indicted on Campaign Finance Fraud, we will see where that goes, and maybe that is why she is claiming people are out to get here.

I feel bad for Warren, especially if she didn't know what Garrison was up to. I feel worse for the 10 year old, what a terrible thing to put a child through. If Garrison is guilty, he needs life in prison.
I lean left, but I have a clear grasp of the facts and what's true and what's moral/right.

That said, I don't believe a drug-dealer should be put away for life. Is he a king-pin? I don't think so.

If you're talking about doing life for something like drugs, it should only be for the king-pins. Sadly they're so far up the top, that only the low-level peddlers, I'm guessing like this Garrison person here are the ones who get sought after, caught and prosecuted.

We're not really living in a just legal system.
this scum is killing kids, getting them addicted, and you,
RETARD, condone it...you must lead a pathetic life....maybe 1 of your relatives could get addicted, and then we can say what a good guy the dealer is, only because hes not the kingpin...the scum made a choice, and should get 50 years

Your idea of true, moral and right is an opinion, not based on anything other than your opinion. Garrison is a mid-level dealer and victimizes drug addicts, that to me is scummy and a low life. I don't put drug dealing as low as child abuse however it isn't that much better. As far as king-pins, have Garrison give him up.

For instance, it's my opinion that President 'Sleepy Joe' Biden won the last election handily fair and square because the American people were fed up and had it up to here w/the last guy.

I have this opinion because there's been no credible evidence to contradict it, although, in this last election there has been countless courts ruled over by Trump-appointed Republicans looking into alleged corruption.

This is what I'm talking about. Republicans, like yourself, like to muddy up and mess up everything and everyone trying to bring them to your level, so that everything is based on opinion. No sir. That's not how life works. There are things called facts, and there is a thing called truth.

So where did I muddy up and mess up? What facts did I disagree with you on?

Now on the subject of Garrison, the facts, arrested with lots of drugs on him, he has been under investigation for a few months, he is charged with distribution of a controlled substance. Fact, drug dealer use the weakness of an addict. They are scum. That is another fact.

Last edited:

So where did I muddy up and mess up? What facts did I disagree with you on?
Facts are racist.

I read your branch title

Do you even English?
Obviously you don’t. Pretty easy to understand if you got out of grade school. Now about that Dem house getting raided......

Yeah, it's pretty easy to understand if remedial English is your highest accomplishment
SInce you claim you couldn’t understand it, you do know that means you never even made it to remedial level right? Thus admitting how stupid you truly are.

Diversity hires are wonderful. I’m sure she didn’t know anything about all the cocaine stashed in her house. She’s a sweet innocent Democrat black wymenz.

Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren's husband has been charged as part of a seven-month narcotics ring investigation after police seized $60,000 worth of cocaine, $100,000 in cash, three firearms and a rifle in raids on the mayor's home and six other properties.

Timothy Granison, 42, was pulled over by police in his car Wednesday as part of the drugs trafficking probe and was found to be in possession of a large quantity of cocaine, authorities said

43240045-9600677-image-a-34_1621533543269.jpg

43225671-9599051-Rochester_Mayor_Lovely_Warren_s_home_was_raided_and_her_husband_-a-5_1621527264207.jpg
There goes her political career....married a druggie.

Yeah....maybe part of NY's problem has to deal with the governor murdering thousands of elderly citizens between groping staff members and a mayor who is married to a drug trafficker.

:p

Forum List

Back