Robot caregivers

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
What do you think of this? Robot with citizenship? Caring for humans. Is this the future?

My mum was in the hospital a couple of months ago, and the hospital she was at had a camera on her that would nag her to call the nurse if she got up to go to the can.

What do you think of this? Robot with citizenship? Caring for humans. Is this the future?

If this isolation goes on much longer, I think some might have a different definition of the word "caregiver".
cherry_2000.jpg

My mum was in the hospital a couple of months ago, and the hospital she was at had a camera on her that would nag her to call the nurse if she got up to go to the can.
2 years ago Hospitals had sensors in my Dad's hospital bed that set off alarms if he attempted to get up without calling them in to help. They are very focused on preventing falls.

Dems are already trying to figure out how to give them voter rights and hired Dominion software to program them to register and vote Democrat. ;-)

Dems are already trying to figure out how to give them voter rights and hired Dominion software to program them to register and vote Democrat. ;-)

Republicans Never Invent Anything, So why would Robots ever be Republicans???

Those corrupted tech people we hear about may be Progs now, but they were not earlier in life. It is easy for them to work with the power structure that we see in our country. We have a Shadow on the Land now..

Republicans Never Invent Anything, So why would Robots ever be Republicans???

Those corrupted tech people we hear about may be Progs now, but they were not earlier in life. It is easy for them to work with the power structure that we see in our country. We have a Shadow on the Land now..

Bullshit! - Liberal / Democrats are the inventors / creators! Republicans / Conservatives want to go backwards to the old days, because they don't have future vision.

Forum List

Back