Robert Muller appointed special counsel!

Will you accept the conclusions of Mueller's investigation

• yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

From the article you gave a link to, so the Special Counsel does not have carte blanche, so the Leftists jumping up and down now saying that the appointment of a Special Counsel means that he can run around doing exactly what he wants and make it all the witch hunt they are hoping for, those Leftists as usual are 100% incorrect.

Not that the Leftists will pay attention to this of course :rolleyes-41:

From the article you gave a link to:

"Mueller’s power is not unlimited. While Justice Department rules say he is not under the “day-to-day supervision” of Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general can still request an explanation for any prosecutorial or investigative act Mueller undertakes. If Rosenstein finds the step “inappropriate or unwarranted under established [Justice] Department practices,” he can order Mueller to not pursue it. Rosenstein must provide a written explanation to Congress if he issues such an order."

How often is a special counsel appointed against a sitting president in history? This appears to be a really big fucking deal as Nixon and Clinton had one appointed for their crimes.

What was Clintons crime again?

Odd how the Democrats never did this for the Clinton investigation.

There appears to be big differences between Conservatives and Democrats.

Whatever issue there is so be it, from all accounts none of it involves Trump himself and none of it affected the vote. There has been no evidence as suggested by Clapper, Pelos and a number of government officials to date. It has become a circus and witch hunt, hopefully completed fairly and quickly...it's been FAR too long.

Finally. My guess is if Flynn is found guilty of something, Trump will pardon him and life will go on. After this long a period of time this needs to be put to rest and the focus back on improving America.

Believe me, if Hillary had won the turd knockers would not be screaming Russian collusion now would they?

Believe me, if Hillary had won- and there was a memo circulating that she had tried to get the FBI to stop investigating one of her administration- I- and all of you Trumpsters- would be calling for a special investigator.

Hell- you Trumpsters would be calling for a noose....
Memo? Goddamn! Bill Clinton met clandestinely with Loretta Lynch on the Tarmac in Phoenix and in two days Comey had decided NOT to prosecute her and you need a fucking memo? Jeezus!

Two days later Comey decided not to prosecute Lynch? What are you smoking?

Bill Clinton met so 'clandestinely' with Lynch that we all knew about it- including Comey.

But hell- by your logic- that means Trump must be guilty of obstruction of justice- since he met with Comey- and Flynn was not indicted for anything.

Just heard on the radio.
Comeys firing bit Trump in the rump

Lol...just wait.

Remember how Comey would announce he was *investigating* people..Hillary, Obama..and then announce days before an election that he had cleared them?

Trump is going to obliterate comey. People are going to go to prison..and it isn't going to be Trump. You fools keep falling for the same shit over and over.

The Dep. Atty Gen. has appointed a special prosecutor for the "Russia" probe, removing the DoJ from the process.

What impact will this have?

It's not a Special Prosecutor it's a Special Counsel there is a difference, Clinton appointed the only other Special Counsel to investigate the FBI's mishandling of the Waco Branch Davidians happening.
True. The POTUS didn't have the authority to fire a special prosecutor, whereas the POTUS does have the authority to fire a special counsel. So too can the Deputy Atty General.

Everyone who was actually in the room says WaPo story about Trump revealing classified info to Russians is false

"They ran with a story using nothing but anonymous sources who were not present in the meeting. That left every single White House official who was present to come forward independently to correct the Post's reporting. There were three of them - Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster and Deputy National Security Advisor Dina Powell. All three say the Post's story is false."
Not to worry... the Office of the Special Prosecutor will give us an authoritative judgment on such matters.

Whatever issue there is so be it, from all accounts none of it involves Trump himself and none of it affected the vote. There has been no evidence as suggested by Clapper, Pelos and a number of government officials to date. It has become a circus and witch hunt, hopefully completed fairly and quickly...it's been FAR too long.

Finally. My guess is if Flynn is found guilty of something, Trump will pardon him and life will go on. After this long a period of time this needs to be put to rest and the focus back on improving America.

Believe me, if Hillary had won the turd knockers would not be screaming Russian collusion now would they?

Believe me, if Hillary had won- and there was a memo circulating that she had tried to get the FBI to stop investigating one of her administration- I- and all of you Trumpsters- would be calling for a special investigator.

Memo? Goddamn! Bill Clinton met clandestinely with Loretta Lynch on the Tarmac in Phoenix and in two days Comey had decided NOT to prosecute her and you need a fucking memo? Jeezus!

Two days later Comey decided not to prosecute Lynch? What are you smoking?

Bill Clinton met so 'clandestinely' with Lynch that we all knew about it- including Comey.

But hell- by your logic- that means Trump must be guilty of obstruction of justice- since he met with Comey- and Flynn was not indicted for anything.
Oh stfu, you are a worthless waste of time!

And when Trump is cleared the libs will howl so as someone said"at this time what is the point anyway"

So basically you're saying we should be concerned because this is happening now to Trump because if it was shrillary we would be all up on it when in reality the exact thing happened with the pig in a pantsuit and nothing happened. Oh yeah, and the nothing happened because of the same guy we're supposed to take seriously this time.

You do realize that Mueller is not the same guy- right?

I don't expect any of you who call Clinton shrillary to ever believe that Trump can do anything bad.

Just heard on the radio.
Comeys firing bit Trump in the rump

Lol...just wait.

Remember how Comey would announce he was *investigating* people..Hillary, Obama..and then announce days before an election that he had cleared them?

Trump is going to obliterate comey. People are going to go to prison..and it isn't going to be Trump. You fools keep falling for the same shit over and over.
No, what Comey did was list all her screw up and tell us he had decided against prosecution!

And when Trump is cleared the libs will howl so as someone said"at this time what is the point anyway"

As a liberal- if Mueller clears Trump- I for one will be very happy.

I really, really don't want our President to have colluded with the Russians.

And yes- I actually would prefer the investigation conclude that there was no collusion.

Forum List

Back