robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm treating people who tried to destroy this democracy as second class citizens. Their race has little to do with how I treat them.

Except when I challenged you to show an example of non-white people being treated teh same way, you were unable to give an example at all. So you are delusional. And racist.

I welcome it. Are you prepared for reality.

Yes, I am. It will suck to live in a racial torn Third World shit hole, but it seems unavoidable at this point.

I do look forward to laughing at people like you, when you whine like faggots over how it didn't go like you thought it would.

You are just trying to justify keeping racist statues and monuments around under the guise of bi-partisan. The Republican Party is that party that is fighting to keep racism alive and well. The Republican Party is the party that is stopping police reform and voting rights, so stop it with the bi-partisan bullshit. We see who the real racist asshole is.

Yes they were stagnant and the statistics point that out.

Your point is horseshit like the rest of the garbage that comes out of your mouth.

My point about mentioning the long standing bi-partisan consensus in favor of racial equality for blacks, that has dominated this nation's policies since the early 60s, is not to justify anything, but just to counter the nonsensical image of America being wasict that race baiting assholes like you are pushing.

GOP stopping police reform? Teh cities were all this incidents happen, have all be controlled by Dems for generations. Any reform you people want, you could have done decades ago. Blaming republicans is just you giving your dem buddies a pass for their incompetence.

Wages were rising before covid hit. Especially lower end wages. Which was very exciting.

Any group that is not allowed to publicly celebrate it's culture, are second class citizens. My tax dollars are used to maintain teh statue of MLK in D.C. and you don't hear me whining like a faggot about it. YOu are singling out WHITES for special, negative treatment, based on race, you racist.

Except when I challenged you to show an example of non-white people being treated teh same way, you were unable to give an example at all. So you are delusional. And racist.
As I recall I asked you to cite an example of non-white people being treated differently. I don't recall your reply.

[Quoye]My point about mentioning the long standing bi-partisan consensus in favor of racial equality for blacks, that has dominated this nation's policies since the early 60s, is not to justify anything, but just to counter the nonsensical image of America being wasict that race baiting assholes like you are pushing.
[/QUOTE]
There has always been resistance and resentment against black folks in this country. After 300yrs we FINALLY got a Civil Rights Bill passed, we FINALLY could vote and the list goes on. Look at today we can't get police reform or voters rights bills passed and why? Because of the same types of folks who didn't want a Civil Rights or Voting Rights Act to pass.
GOP stopping police reform? Teh cities were all this incidents happen, have all be controlled by Dems for generations. Any reform you people want, you could have done decades ago. Blaming republicans is just you giving your dem buddies a pass for their incompetence.
Why hasn't the Police Reform Bill been passed? GOP in the Senate.
Wages were rising before covid hit. Especially lower end wages. Which was very exciting.
Minority wages are still lower than white wages and wages were barely rising if they were rising at all.
[Quoye]Any group that is not allowed to publicly celebrate it's culture, are second class citizens.
[/QUOTE]
That's a cop out to keep the statues and monuments of racist and traitors.

[Quoye]My tax dollars are used to maintain teh statue of MLK in D.C. and you don't hear me whining like a faggot about it. [/quote]

How many whites did Dr King own?
How many whites did he lynch because they were white?
How many whites did he deny their Civil Rights?
When did he take up arms against the US?

YOu are singling out WHITES for special, negative treatment, based on race, you racist.

I am singling out men who you want to hold in honor who don't deserve it. These men don't deserve my tax dollars to support monuments and statues in their honor.

I live in a place even more liberal than I am and it is paradise, and the living is easy. But thanks for your concern.

Ah, Virginia! Say hi to your governor for me!

1631820352962.png

As I recall I asked you to cite an example of non-white people being treated differently. I don't recall your reply.

No other group is having their heritage and historical figures examined and judged like this.

That is a difference in treatment.

Based on race.

You are being racist.

There has always been resistance and resentment against black folks in this country. After 300yrs we FINALLY got a Civil Rights Bill passed, we FINALLY could vote and the list goes on. Look at today we can't get police reform or voters rights bills passed and why? Because of the same types of folks who didn't want a Civil Rights or Voting Rights Act to pass.

Minority wages are still lower than white wages and wages were barely rising if they were rising at all.

[/QUOTE]

[Quoye]My tax dollars are used to maintain teh statue of MLK in D.C. and you don't hear me whining like a faggot about it. [/quote]

I am singling out men who you want to hold in honor who don't deserve it. These men don't deserve my tax dollars to support monuments and statues in their honor.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1. The vast majority of police are local. Introducing a national reform bill is grandstanding. Any and all reforms you want, you could have had, decades ago. They are laughing at how stupid you are to fall for that.

2. YOu just saying "cop out" is the actual cop out. My point stands. Any group that is not allowed to celebrate it's heritage publicly, are second class citizens.

3. Black wages were rising nicely under Trump. That is republican policy that benefited blacks, something you claimed doesn't happen. You are wrong.

4. MLK, isn't my hero, and I'm not whining like a faggot because he is publicly celebrated. That is the point, you dim partisan hack.

5. There has not always been resistance to black people. SInce the 60s the nation wide consensus has been to HELP blacks.

My tax dollars are used to maintain teh statue of MLK in D.C. and you don't hear me whining like a faggot about it.

My tax dollars are used to maintain teh statue of MLK in D.C. and you don't hear me whining like a faggot about it.

1. The vast majority of police are local. Introducing a national reform bill is grandstanding. Any and all reforms you want, you could have had, decades ago. They are laughing at how stupid you are to fall for that.

Black folks have been suffering from police brutality since this country was founded. That's the problem each police department has it's own set of rules to do whatever they like. You think we are stupid enough to believe that there is no problem with police harassment and brutality. It is not grandstanding it is holding police to the same standard and laws that every other citizen has to abide by.

2. YOu just saying "cop out" is the actual cop out. My point stands. Any group that is not allowed to celebrate it's heritage publicly, are second class citizens.

Nobody is stopping you from celebrating your heritage, if you wanna run around in white sheets and fly your Confederate flag more power to you. Just don't do it with my tax dollars.

3. Black wages were rising nicely under Trump. That is republican policy that benefited blacks, something you claimed doesn't happen. You are wrong.

No you are dead wrong, that is false and has been spewed by Trump Humpers for the last 4yrs.

4. MLK, isn't my hero, and I'm not whining like a faggot because he is publicly celebrated. That is the point, you dim partisan hack.

Of course he isn't your hero, hell he fought against the very things you want to keep. Another republican who loves to start talking about his homosexual tendencies.

5. There has not always been resistance to black people.

Yea by folks like you.

SInce the 60s the nation wide consensus has been to HELP blacks.

Not by folks like you.

Black folks have been suffering from police brutality since this country was founded. That's the problem each police department has it's own set of rules to do whatever they like. You think we are stupid enough to believe that there is no problem with police harassment and brutality. It is not grandstanding it is holding police to the same standard and laws that every other citizen has to abide by.

Nobody is stopping you from celebrating your heritage, if you wanna run around in white sheets and fly your Confederate flag more power to you. Just don't do it with my tax dollars.

No you are dead wrong, that is false and has been spewed by Trump Humpers for the last 4yrs.

Of course he isn't your hero, hell he fought against the very things you want to keep. Another republican who loves to start talking about his homosexual tendencies.

Yea by folks like you.

Not by folks like you.

1. Why are you whining to me about the cops? Whine to your white lib allies who run the Dem party and control your big cities where the vast majority of blacks live. ANY REFORM YOU WANT, they can give you, and could have at any point in the last 50 years. YOu know, they need you. YOu give them power, and they give you shit. I guess you like shit. Are you a shit collector?

2. Only whites get this kind of scrutiny or attacks. That is different treatment for different groups based on race. That is you being actually racist. Our society does have a problem with racism. ANTI-WHITE RACISM.

3. Blacks were doing great under Trump, pre-covid. That proves the point you denied. They did pretty good under Reagan too. You really are just full of crap.

4. COrrect. He is not my personal hero. But he is part of the larger American heritage, and I don't whine like a faggot when my tax dollars are used to celebrate him. That is my point. Would you like to address it now, or pretend to not understand it some more.

5. For my entire life, the consensus in this country has been to HELP blacks, not resist them. And I am not a young man. YOur denial of this historical fact, is a slap in the face to everyone who ever stood up for your people. And many of them did so, back when actual racists would fight back.

TheDefiantOne said:
Nope, you can put on your socks and shoes, toddle down to the library and READ all the books on the Civil War.

What got "chopped" was this idolization of a system that discounted slavery as some trivial after thought to be dealt with eventually. TFB if you don't like it.

Or not.....after all, they say ignorance is bliss.

I asked a simple question. How long do you expect the largest ethnic group in teh country to put up with being discriminated against by you people?
Nothing will happen. Because most of us white people know we are not being discriminated against, kiddo.

An occasional loser white nationalist will try to commit an act of terror, and maybe once in a while one will succeed.

Black wages were rising nicely since 2011.

They dove under Bush, Sr. Then they rose nicely all during the Clinton administration, then dove all during Bush, then dove more during the economic crash, and then began rising under Obama all the way through Trump, and then dove at the end of Trump's term.

My man, if you're going for a time honored retort that you think is so devastating, at least take the time to know how to spell the words properly.

Another maga troll for the IA bin. See ya, chuckles.
im not a man., damn whats a matter with you people. have respecty for lady geez. and i left a oul. so what you knew what i mint.

1. Why are you whining to me about the cops? Whine to your white lib allies who run the Dem party and control your big cities where the vast majority of blacks live. ANY REFORM YOU WANT, they can give you, and could have at any point in the last 50 years. YOu know, they need you. YOu give them power, and they give you shit. I guess you like shit. Are you a shit collector?
Because you come on here spewing that bi-partisan bullshit and yet we see republicans holding up to key bills in the Senate. So it isn't the Dem Party that is causing the problem it's the Grand Ole party.
2. Only whites get this kind of scrutiny or attacks. That is different treatment for different groups based on race. That is you being actually racist. Our society does have a problem with racism. ANTI-WHITE RACISM.
No only white, racist get that kind of treatment for wanting to keep the remainders of slavery and racism, etc. around for all to see.
3. Blacks were doing great under Trump, pre-covid. That proves the point you denied. They did pretty good under Reagan too. You really are just full of crap.
That's bullshit, history shows that since the 1960s minorities do better under Democrat presidents than we do under republican presidents. That's fact.
4. COrrect. He is not my personal hero. But he is part of the larger American heritage, and I don't whine like a faggot when my tax dollars are used to celebrate him. That is my point. Would you like to address it now, or pretend to not understand it some more.
Yea he is not responsible for bringing any atrocities against whites as compared to the racist heroes you want my tax dollars to pay for. You must hang around alot of faggots since you keep bringing them up.
5. For my entire life, the consensus in this country has been to HELP blacks, not resist them.
That's bullshit, we see that lie playing itself out right now.
And I am not a young man. YOur denial of this historical fact, is a slap in the face to everyone who ever stood up for your people. And many of them did so, back when actual racists would fight back.
Stood up for my people, I thought we were all americans. They are still fighting back today, they just traded in the sheets for 3 piece suits, black robes, police uniforms, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back