Robert Card is DEAD!

When you're close, yes. They kinda smell like garbage. But mostly paw prints. ;)
I had one on my back porch one night. I went out on the porch and it ran away. I walked about 60 yards through my 'back forty' to an outbuilding and there is was on the back stoop of that building staring at me!!

How would you find out? Anything he would have said would simply be crazy talk.
One can discern the truth, even from crazy people.

Kinda hard to do so when he shot himself in the head twice...allegedly.

Do I really need to extrapolate on as to why people cannot shoot themselves in the head twice?

facepalm-speechless.gif

Already a thread on this. I'm not hitting the report button. Leave that up to the OP.

Two questions specifically: 1) Did Card’s mental evaluation at a West Point hospital in mid-July 2023 not reach the level of an involuntary commitment? or 2) Did someone drop the ball in reporting an involuntary commitment to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) to prevent the passage of a background check?
What you will find is that not only will the questions be supplied by the media (based on the answers that fit their need), the supporting facts and theories will also be provided. We are a spectator society now. Then the story will be added to the general history as our national voyage of self discovery continues.

A good ending for all the survivors and the police. The nightmare is over.
Robert Card is now known to have killed himself sometime after his monstrous shooting spree earlier this week took the lives of 18 people.

The world is much better off without him in it, and the families of the victims won't have to suffer the emotional strain of a criminal trial.

All you know is what the tv tells you.
Exactly . We are told it is Card . But is it ? And how do you know?
Suppose the true narrative was very different and you wanted people to believe that Card is dead . Wouldn't it be very simple to substitute another body with Card safely away with a fresh identity ?

As the Agencies have been doing over decades .
A False Flag no less .

Forum List

Back