Robert Card is DEAD!

Maybe in this case and I used to think the same "F 'em,.I just want him gone" . Then I surmised that the next family who might NOT be a victim because police and FBI have a better chance of catching a future crazed gunman due to understanding those in the past would certainly have a different take.
No asking him about what his therapist told him now..

Oh yeah, I'm going full conspiracy theory on this one. Alright well, maybe half..

Just sayin' it's kinda hard for somebody to shoot themself in the head twice.

Yah.

Maybe in this case and I used to think the same "F 'em,.I just want him gone" . Then I surmised that the next family who might NOT be a victim because police and FBI have a better chance of catching a future crazed gunman due to understanding those in the past would certainly have a different take.
Yes, if it would work that way but it won't. IMO.

No asking him about what his therapist told him now..

Oh yeah, I'm going full conspiracy theory on this one. Alright well, maybe half..

Just sayin' it's kinda hard for somebody to shoot themself in the head twice.

Yah.
I don't get that either.....not with THAT gun. Maybe he did a practice shot first to see if the if the gun was still firing?

I don't get that either.....not with THAT gun. Maybe he did a practice shot first to see if the if the gun was still firing?
Idk about all that. The common method is to stick it in your mouth and pull the trigger with a toe.

Yes, but we need to understand what's going on. People say we have a gun problem, but ultimately, it's a mental health problem. It seems our society is becoming crazier and more violent. Wouldn't it help to know why?
It's a mental health problem. Nikolas Cruz and this guy, would never have happened before the 1980s.

There's others, but I can still hear my old aunt saying "He should have been in Chattahoochee".

And she was 100% correct on that.

These people don't know how to track?!
Come get the redneck brigade, they'll show you how it's done. Find a rat in a 200-acre field.

(or a wily boar)
I believe with Lidar they can scan a forest and remove all the trees as well.

All you know is what the tv tells you. Shut up.
He had just spent two weeks in a mental facility because he was hearing voices telling him kill. And they let this guy OUT?!?!?!?!? Probably handed him a bunch more pills he didn't take and closed his file. Neighbors said he had been acting very strangely for a long while. God, who knows anymore.

He had just spent two weeks in a mental facility because he was hearing voices telling him kill. And they let this guy OUT?!?!?!?!? Probably handed him a bunch more pills he didn't take and closed his file. Neighbors said he had been acting very strangely for a long while. God, who knows anymore.
Hearing voices....Reminds me of a guy that used to live here. A regular town fixture, involved in lots of community stuff. One day he told me he heard music in his ears. He did wear hearing aids.....To everyone's gobsmacked surprise, a while later, he was arrested for child molestation!!!

Forum List

Back