Robert Card is DEAD!

" Some reports say his death was due to two gunshot wounds to the head."

What the actual fuck?!

843uvr.jpg

Apparently he wasn't so crazy that he didn't understand what he did. When someone kills and wounds that many people, killing their self is usually the only recourse.
Seems to be the trend.......taking people out then yourself. COWARDS! I have often wondered WHY they need to commit mass murder before taking themselves out.

Seems to be a trend, and really not at all hard to do. Practically anyone in this country could decide to, and do it successfully.
Yeah, but WHY? They surely aren't in a mental state to become "trendy?" Do they just need to release the hatred for notoriety--- the state of being famous or well known for some bad quality or deed. :eusa_think:

Look mom.

It's the Israelis and Palestinians all over again....on this board.

Look mom.

It's the Israelis and Palestinians all over again....

but "the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun..." yada yada yada...?
One way would be to get rid of "Gun Free" establishments. Card went into two of them. They were sitting ducks with nowhere to run and no one to take him out.

It was said he was found not too far from his car.....What, they did not think to check the immediate area?

So instead they shut half of Maine down.....The dumb shits must have thought he was going to pop out on some road they were busy blocking.

Oh well, at least the hunters are happy, they can get on with hunting season that starts tomorrow.....They had canceled that too but lifted it.

I disagree. I just want him gone. Whats to understand? He was Crazy
Maybe in this case and I used to think the same "F 'em,.I just want him gone" . Then I surmised that the next family who might NOT be a victim because police and FBI have a better chance of catching a future crazed gunman due to understanding those in the past would certainly have a different take.

It was said he was found not too far from his car.....What, they did not think to check the immediate area?

So instead they shut half of Maine down.

Oh well, at least the hunters are happy, they can get on with hunting season that starts tomorrow.....They had canceled that too but lifted it.
Ya know, that far up in Maine, they're fairly Canadian.

Forum List

Back